Everything posted by Foolish
-
In Bangkok
My last trip in Oct. ST at Freshboy and Goodboy were 2500bt.
-
What is in Phuket?
My favourite beach is at Kata, but it can be kind of boring at night haha. This is my first time exploring the gay part of phuket but it sounds so dead 😅 I remembered the first time I visited phuket with friends around 10 years ago, I sneaked a quick look into Paradise and it certainly wasn't as bad as it seems to be now...
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
Well I had limited time and a very satisfactory boy from Jupiter 🤭
-
What is in Phuket?
I think I will save alot of money on this trip then 🤣
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
I tot he looked meh in the other pictures but he looks scrumptious here 🤤, now I regret not going to moonlight on my last trip 😢
-
Only in Bangkok
They have an outlet in Pattaya too, near Boyztown
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
Why? Jupiter is one of my favourite and the boys that I offed were 🤤
-
Phuket Town to Patong for 50 baht
This is great news, I have not been to phuket in ages but I remember the taxi and tuk tuk prices were crazy. I took the local songthaew to Phuket Town once from Kata but it was a long journey and not particularly comfortable haha
-
What is in Phuket?
Going for a short trip to Phuket, I know the main gay area is at Paradise Complex. But are there any bars like those in BKK and Pattaya? If there is, what are the expected fees and are they all concentrated around the complex?
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
My Saphan Kwai excursion
At least it wasn't another client, that would have been awkward 🤣
-
My first trip to Pattaya
Oh that's good to know. Most likely I was ripped off then. Anyway I will definitely be back, I still miss the boy I offed. No one so far can be compared to him 🤭
-
The Dusit by twilight
I saw an early bird special on agoda but 1 night there could pay for my 4 nights at the quarter 😅
-
Boyzboyzboyz
I don't think that Jupiter is that costly personally tho. The caliber of most of the boys there are higher than what you will find in the area. And considering that Dreamboy is charging 550 for the bar fine and 3000 for the boy tips, Jupiter boys are more of my type for the same price 🤭
-
Boyzboyzboyz
I have no idea what is BBB business model.. On the night I was there, only a few boys were called by the ladies and none were sitting with men. Most of them were standing around on the stage looking bored At least in jupiter, there is still a wider choice of models who will go out with male clients, instead of being exclusively ladies only. Plus they are not fully clothed like BBB 🙄
-
My first trip to Pattaya
Not sure how tall he is, but he kept trying to talk to me in mandarin. Could be the same guy I guess.
-
My first trip to Pattaya
Personally I prefer to see the goods in person before I purchase 🤭
-
My first trip to Pattaya
I have never heard of a fee for getting a boy to sit with u, perhaps it is new or he thought I was from China cos he kept speaking to me in mandarin even though I was spoke to him in English. Boy tip of 2k for ST and 3k for LT is in the reasonable range for me, so I didn't negotiate.
-
My first trip to Pattaya
The warm up show is at 10pm, main show is at 11pm. I didn't see the extra show at 1am but the mama say it's just dancing.
-
My first trip to Pattaya
I didn't said it was my first visit but I guess he could see that. He did tell me the fee for getting the boy to sit is 500bt upfront, but he didn't say that the drink is separate. So I'm not sure whether is this new? Perhaps another member could verify. I think the incident at winner is probably a misunderstanding but it just wasn't handled pleasantly.
-
My first trip to Pattaya
Personally I think the fees for x-boys is still reasonable. Cos for example on my last trip to BKK, the fee for the show at fresh boys and boy's drink is about 400bt each. Off fee was 500, boy tip was 2500. So in total it's about 3.8k compared to 3.4k I paid in total at x-boys. As for toy boys, I agree that the separate fee for getting the boy to sit with u and boy's drink is higher than usual...
-
My first trip to Pattaya
My first trip to Pattaya. It was a very short trip and due to the buddhist holiday on 17th Oct, none of the bars in jomtien were open. So I had no opportunity to visit any of them cos I'm going to BKK next. Just my impression of the few bars I been too from worst to best. I really like to watch the bar shows so ranking is influenced by that 🤭 5) Winner - things started out alright and the prices were cheap. The boys were on the twinkish side. The place was almost empty when I was there. Bought 2 drinks for 2 different boys. One of the boys wanted another drink and I said no. He left to join another table and they bought him another drink. When I was settling the bill, I noticed I was charged for 2 drinks for the boy that went away. The boy clarified to the cashier that his second drink should be charged to the other table but the cashier was trying to make it seems to be my fault. When i tried to speak to him, he just ignored me. Only when someone else stepped in did he gave me a refund very unwillingly and did not even apologised. The drink was cheap but the attitude of the cashier simply sucks. 4) Dreamboys - perhaps I was just too early (9pm on fri) but there were only 6 boys on stage. According to the mama, more will come in about 2 hours later. None were to my taste so I paid for my 180bt for my coke and left. 3) boyz boyz boyz - cute boys and many of them on stage but they are wearing too many clothes. Cost 350bt to watch the show. Place was quite full even though they can't serve alcohol on the 17th. The show was average at best. There was a big cock show but no fuck show. A few song performances which isn't exactly what I want to see. Off fee was 1050bt and you have to negotiate the boy fee with the boy directly. Unfortunately, mama only pointed out a few who would go out with men. Most would only got out exclusively with ladies including the one I had my eye on... 2) toy boys - I had my best off from here. A cute 20 year boy from Myanmar who spoke excellent English. This is the first boy whom I don't need to use Google translate to have a semi decent conversation with. But the pricing of the bar is quite different and the mama didn't explain it well to me 😒 Basically, to get the boy to sit with you. U have to pay 500bt which doesn't include a drink for the boy. The boy's drink will cost another 300bt. The off fee is 500bt. ST will cost u 2000bt. LT is 3000bt. Initially the boy agreed to LT but he will have to leave at 5am. But he was very sweet and did everything I asked him to. So he pleased me so much I gave him 3k for ST instead. As a souvenir, he left me his pair of undies 🤭 1) XBoys - the bars in BKK should learn from them on how to stage a show...the warm up show at 10am opened with a bang with 3 couple fucking on stage 🤯 They have everything including a shower show, a golf game using their cock as a club, big cock show, simulated rape show, close up fucking show...basically there were so many cocks flashing on stage...it was like in cock heaven 🤭 Show was 300bt, boy's drink was also 300bt. Off fee is 800bt and the boy's tip for ST is 2000bt which was collected upfront. Visited the bar twice on wed ans fri. Quite concerning is that the place was only about 1/4 full on a Friday evening. Not sure if it is due to the rain we had been experiencing the last few days but hopefully they will have more customers tomorrow. Unfortunately I had my worst off from here. The boy was sweet but spoke poor English. The worst thing was that his dick had those injection. Looking at that deformed monstrosity really turned me off and he is still intending to get more...I really don't understand what is the appeal. He had a decent cock which is a bit on the smaller side but it's totally adequate. With those injection he got, the upper half of his dick felt so spongy...I couldn't bear to touch it 😅 luckily he had a very nice ass so it wasn't a total loss.
-
Tawan/The One report
I went to Tawan earlier this year before it closed and the show was surprisingly good and while pushy for tips, it wasn't that bad. But from the recent reports it seems that it should be best avoided now...and that's a pity
- Bars closed
-
Bars closed
I went there, it was entertaining but I was too busy ogling one of the muscular caucasian guy working out instead 🤤