Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Bareback He does bareback no condom I prefer bareback too I take the Prep a few days before
  2. Could of happened to anyone 3 guys I think they were Burmese tried to rob me on that beach / walkway in Jomtien back in about 2011. I was drunk unfortunately only took like 500 baht but it left an impression in future be more cautious With this guy it could of been a simple case he was running into him or in his way , certainly wasn't robbery I think you need that street smarts so I always look ahead if I'm walking ,of I see say 4 young drunks I cross the road
  3. Another is a vitamin called Tongkat Ali Now does anyone have any evidence? I have been using chocolate as an excuse and just ate 3 Mars bars 😜
  4. Tip for boy short time 2500-3000 baht 😮😮
  5. We need to go in holiday He didn't want to go to the Philippines, he hasn't been to Thailand so I chose there He can find farangs in Bangkok or sansuk sauna in Pattaya
  6. Yes 👍 love it
  7. Yes !! He only likes older farangs ,he is not into Asian guys ,he is a top
  8. Would the text be in the Russian language?
  9. I never forget when Putin visited Australia a number of years ago When he got to the airport can't remember if it was Sydney or Melbourne but when he got to the Airport to leave ....he walked over to the motorbike policeman who escorted him and shook his hand . I bet that cop remembers him
  10. Rittersports is the best chocolate Expensive though but beautiful,love the peanut one I love cherry ripes Not really keen on Mars Bars or Snickers Anyway we are supposed to be taking about vitamins to make you horny not the delicious chocolate 😋😋
  11. Love 😘 😘 chocolate 🍫 You actually can get that in Russia?
  12. I'm heading off to Bangkok in 4 weeks horny as hell 🔥 But I have a problem and I don't know if it's mental or physical I arrive and after a few days I am not horny like back in farangland where I am salivating over Thai cock I'm thinking if anyone knows say 2 weeks before what vitamin reginen a dirty old man like me can get on. I'm thinking zinc ?
  13. I will be hanging around gym toilets ,shopping centre toilets etc I'm not going to wait there all day however !!!
  14. Oh I'm not paying that !!
  15. I guess it depends on when you text I had a work colleague text me the other day and I was on the treadmill at the gym . But...I did answer after 30 minutes to his reply that I took too long to reply. Obviously if someone is at work you can't expect a reply immediately I have a friend who is a train driver I can't expect him to answer if he wants to have dinner tonight unless he stops the 🚆 so I expect within the few hours on his break But that first guy you texted should of answered within a few hours unless he was driving a train or bus or at work job where he can't , obviously it wasn't that important to him to answer the next day !
  16. I don't think I will live long taking this testereone I'm now addicted unfortunately Probably I will get a heart attack or prostate cancer
  17. And they detain him ,who comes to pick him up ? Interpol ?
  18. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Where in Bangkok can I hang around to get free sex I don't mind Asians or foreigners under 45 There's no cruisng places anymore is there ?
  19. 4 more weeks I will be there with my Australian Filipino boyfriend
  20. I'm on TRT I source from my doctor in my visits to Thailand My doctor in Australia who I see monthly is dead against it He again yesterday went through the various side effects of TRT, heart issues etc not to mention I'm not able to sleep much a week after my TRT injection of 250ml
  21. I take 5mg a day and have for like 2 years However it doesn't really do much for me so may discontinued
  22. I liked some parts of Cebu ,it's like a mini Manila but more farangs and more friendly. Constant horny beeping got to me with one morning 4am ,I was in a uber with the guy starts beeping his horn ,no other traffic around ,he is condition just to beep beep beep his horn. So I told him ,"you know there's no traffic around ,no need to beep your horn " Oh he said I forget
  23. Ermita is near Rizal Park But if you want modern American clean streets Makati Green belt area or BGC area is the best
  24. I guess when I think of Philippines I think of chaos, bad infrastructure ,constant horny beeping I mean obviously there are areas in the Philippines which are modern but it's not progressing like Thailand There are areas I guess that could be "retirable" ,maybe Cebu ,Boracay ,can't think of anywhere else though I don't think it's "beautiful" like Thailand. Most of the guys are Tops which is good and they like to kiss and he affectionate I find Filipino guys more aggressive though than Thai guys and more dominant
  25. I was in love with him for years But then he left me ,never been the same since I used to send him messages on his blog especially about the old Bondi hotel report After a while he stop replying g to my daily messages and left me for a few years I tried to look for him , there was rumoured he was in jail etc but no one knew I didn't really trust men after that 😭

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.