Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mavica

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mavica

  1. Also under consideration is a proposed requirement that tourists produce evidence of acceptable healthcare insurance as a condition to entry.
  2. Raw

    Mavica replied to Xclay's topic in Gay Brazil
  3. Mexico City has gone to 1 card for the vast majority of public transportation services.
  4. My suggestion that you take the time to read through the many helpful trip reports and prior discussions which will give you insight into the question(s) you ask. Also, Google Search will take you to current event news for Rio and other good information.
  5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yes? That said, you'll encounter different physical types, skin colors, what they'll do in bed and what not. Some stunningly handsome men. I live in the USA and travel to Rio. I find the quality and performance of my experiences have far exceed the cost of a session. The equivalent of US$30 > 60 for what's received in return, is, IMO, an extraordinary value. I'll suggest traveling to Rio from the USA (my situation) solely for sex at one of the Sauna's with garotos isn't a good value. Having some other touristic interests round out the visit, for sure. Then again, value is in the eye of the payer. Suggestion: take the time to read through the many trip reports here, testimonials from those of us who've made multiple visits to Rio, and Brazil more broadly.
  6. Higher prices aren't an indicator of a good fuck. You could get the fuck of your life for R$100, or R$500, or higher. Last fall, I was quoted R100 > 350. Too many variables.
  7. I spend a couple of weeks in Mexico City and/or other Central Mexico destinations yearly. I'm not hooking up, however. Paid or free. There are no Brazil-like garoto saunas. I have little or nothing to add as a further response to your questions. Grindr is popular.
  8. Somehow, I missed mention of Kenyon's death at the time it occurred. Thank you for the reminder.
  9. Not an achievement I'll be bragging about.
  10. Impressive. Thank you for this and your other commentary (and photos).
  11. There's English humour? 🙃
  12. Victims want acknowledgement of what they were subjected to, whether or not the alleged perpetrator is alive. They want to tell their story. I can't relate completely because I haven't been sexually victimized.
  13. I have a personal connection to the UFW and knew Chavez way back when. I'm conflicted about these reports and haven't yet decided what to believe, and not.
  14. Mavica replied to unicorn's topic in The Beer Bar
  15. Mavica replied to unicorn's topic in The Beer Bar
    The People Magazine article reported Fonda was joking and that her comment about Streisand were playful.
  16. Thank you.
  17. Maybe I'm calculating incorrectly. But isn't 100 COP = US$0.02?
  18. Yes, as the old saying goes ... beauty is in the eye of the beholder (wallet).
  19. Purpose of this particular forum: The audience across the forums isn't exclusivelyThailand oriented.
  20. Mavica replied to PeterRS's topic in The Beer Bar
    Justice for Venezuelans and that country's refugees abroad abused by the Madero regime?
  21. Mavica replied to unicorn's topic in The Beer Bar
    Not in bad taste, IMO. What's missing in that People Magazine article is context, the manner and the tone in which Fonda made the remark. I sense it was somewhat in jest ... but I think she would probably have been the most appropriate to have that role in the show. However, Streisand doesn't seem to make many appearances, and her participation was probably used as the lure to get her to participate. Though 5 years older than Streisand, Fonda seems more with it than Barbara (I'm a fan).
  22. When in Rio de Janeiro last Fall I rented an apartment with one of the combination washers/dryers - but there were no instructions. The rental agent was unresponsive, on this and other issues (like no wi-fi).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.