Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. I have no character, strong or otherwise. Best regards, RA1
  2. RA1 posted a topic in Politics
    Here we go again. Another failed foreign policy fiasco in the making. We aren't completely out of Iraq, certainly not out of Afghanistan, Egypt is a disaster, never mind Libya and a few others. I wonder what domestic foul up BO is now trying to cover up by diverting the national attention to Syria. There is no doubt that Syria is a disaster on its' own but I think the US has already had too many turns at bat. Best regards, RA1
  3. I can take care of my pet monkey even if I have to spank it from time to time. Best regards, RA1
  4. Well, we top buildings, towers and other structures to say nothing of King Kong. We are also on top of the world, top of the morning and many more such sayings. Topping one's spouse and topping Hito could just be part of the culture we are known for? Best regards, RA1
  5. My corporate passengers are "thrilled" to be able to stay at HI JR when they are "on the road". We travel to small towns with limited services and amenities extant. Therefore, a room that is "safe" and heated or cooled as appropriate + a buffet breakfast is much appreciated. Having it convenient to our business is a plus. Everything is relative, eh? Best regards, RA1
  6. I think he meant top him on the Empire State Building. Best regards, RA1
  7. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I have never had squirrel for a meal. Wait, you mean the little furry tailed rat that inhabits trees. That certainly would be more palatable than the kind we used to "shoot" as high schoolers. In my neighborhood, the opinion is that squirrels are things that gals like without knowing why except they are "cute". The gals do not have to pay for the damage those little rats do to your roof, gutter and trees. The current thinking is see how long they can swim while in a trap held under water. How can you go wrong when every meal has family present, a prayer of thanksgiving and sweet tea? Best regards. RA1
  8. I don't want to go to NM to get married, I want to go there to have sex. Best regards, RA1
  9. I always panic. Is that the beginning of foreplay? I have always heard that different things excite different people. How different do I have to be? Best regards, RA1
  10. I always sneak in a another point, don't I? As long as we use Diebold voting machines voting fraud is very easy to perpetuate by officials. Perhaps we need to not only ID the officials but give them a polygraph as part of the election process. Best regards, RA1
  11. I understand your point of view but I think it is somewhat misdirected. Not only Republicans but also Democrats are the fat cats in power and they do not "govern" properly. However, I have one question about your post and that is, how do we know that there is not frequent voter fraud? Just because there is very little reported means little. There is very little corporate fraud reported until there is a massive case of it, would you agree? Ditto political malfeasance. These things have to go on for a time before folks become so unhappy about them as to do something. LBJ was famous for dead voters electing him. There is the Chicago political gang. The Boston gang. Etc. Etc. I appreciate your thoughts of a better world. But I am not willing to accept it as being so with so little evidence supporting same. In fact, much evidence supporting otherwise. Best regards, RA1
  12. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    This could turn into a problem that will endure throughout the lives of all who are alive today. Japan has "feared" nuclear power and its' problems from the beginning no doubt citing their history of being the only nation who suffered a nuclear bomb attack during war. However, what they should have feared is the fact that Japan is very prone to earthquakes. I realize that Japan is a very organized country with a lot of potential but they are almost completely lacking in energy solutions, modern or otherwise. Therefore they have to rely upon the manufacturing process during which there is added value from finished goods. They need power as do we all. Too bad there is not a viable way to produce electricity from earthquakes. Best regards, RA1
  13. I have argued for that point of view over and over but some don't seem to get it. In TN, whether you are 103 or 23 years old, you have to show government issued ID in order to buy beer in a grocery store (or anywhere else). Beer, wine and other alcohol spirits seem to be popular beverages which leads me to believe most everyone has an ID. I, unfortunately, do not appear to be under 21 so if anyone has their rights being usurped it is all of us who are old enough to know better but drink (or vote) anyway. Best regards, RA1
  14. Thanks for the pictures. I will take the guard on the right in picture #2. Best regards, RA1
  15. Would it surprise anyone to learn that Family Feud had an survey answer to the question, what do women like to have big, was their ass, only they said butt. Two surprises for me: One this survey answer and two that I was watching Family Feud. Best regards, RA1
  16. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    At first I thought this was spoof because of the name of the arresting officer (also the name of a performer) but if indeed it is "real" then I am sorry. No one needs this kind of aggravation regardless if self administered. Best regards, RA1
  17. The first time this morning when I accessed this post the formula was missing. Only the first sentence and last sentence appeared so your opening comment was excruciatingly correct, "Really not a joke..." Much funnier with the formula. Best regards, RA1
  18. I think they all may be disappointed, that is, if they are capable of any feelings afterward. What was that definition of insanity again? Was it doing the same thing over and over and hoping for a different result every time? Best regards, RA1
  19. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in Latin America Men and Destinations
    As mentioned and alluded to previously in this thread, it isn't so much the USD is so strong as it is the Brazilian economy is having boom to bust cycles and problems. As always, inflation produces a bigger number but a decline in value. I remember when the Pound Sterling traded for a few minutes on the futures market at par for the USD. I think the official exchange rate that day settled at 1.03 USD for one Pound Sterling. Best regards, RA1
  20. Are we sure that Muslim terrorists blowing themselves up didn't get them all? Best regards, RA1
  21. Obviously, BO not only thinks we are stupid, he knows it. Best regards, RA1
  22. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I have a lot more things to worry about other than whether a royal family is or can be normal and how that image might be projected onto the general population. Royals are born, get sick and die. Other than that they are about as normal as going to the moon on a Saturday night. Best regards, RA1
  23. Any chance she was born of at least one US parent while they were in Germany and that she would be available in 2016? How have we sunk to the point that, " Greece claims it is on track to have a balanced budget this year,....not counting interest and repayment of debts" makes any sense? Best regards, RA1
  24. I certainly agree that there are plenty of witnesses who saw the driver drinking. But why and why did not his employer do something? That scenario bothers me. I am not into any conspiracy about this yet. If I were, I would point the finger at Prince Charles who had a lady in waiting and had fulfilled his "duty" to provide heirs to the throne with Diana. At this moment I am more willing to believe that stupidity reigns. Best regards, RA1
  25. I would like to know more about exactly why GW refused more than 2 terms as Prez. I know the "story" that he did not wish the US to be like a monarchy or dictatorship with a Prez "for life" but there had to be more to it than that, didn't there? Over the years, our populace has decided that there is more to officialdom than being elected and more to resigning than simply signing a piece of paper or being not re-elected. Assignation is what I have in mind. Not a good way to further democracy but still a part of our history. The only interim solution is impeachment and conviction. Do we need more of that? Best regards RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.