Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. Everyone is marked. When they decide to frisk pilots to see if they are armed, the inmates are running the asylum. Pilots don't need guns to kill everyone on board, only the will and desire to do so. Best regards, RA1
  2. You are such a kid(er). Personally, I like to blame it on the 20's and 30's but I have only semi-reliably heard about them. I am not that old. Best regards, RA1
  3. It was basically a rhetorical question and your rhetorical answer is good. Best regards, RA1
  4. One reason the Tea Party has met with whatever success they have is that the Republican Party was becoming largely indistinguishable from the Democrat Party. Too much agreement on tax and spend with very little room for "real" conservatives. Now the R's have gone too far with a concurrent result that the D's have also gone too far but less noticed especially in the MSM. The parties becoming so similar has led me to disdain by far most pols. Where I can mostly identify is somewhere between the Libertarians and "true" conservatives. The US has certainly had more than two parties in the past and different ones than currently exist. Together the D's and R's have created laws, local and national, that favor the two party system but that does not mean other solutions cannot exist. Best regards, RA1
  5. Is bringing up another related topic or side issue the same as multi-tasking? Rightly or wrongly, various states have already outlawed the death penalty. Therefore we seem to be headed towards the no death penalty anyway. Do you demand unanimity or nothing aka no negotiation? What could or should be the penalty for someone serving a "real" life sentence who murders while incarcerated? Bigger bars on the cell? Bread and water? No TV for 6 months? Do we have to amend the US Constitution to rid ourselves of the death penalty? Best regards, RA1
  6. You, too, can be fucked by IBM. How old is that advert? Best regards, RA1
  7. As they say in Texas, no waiting if there are at least two eye witnesses. In that case one is put on the "fast track" for execution which should reduce the overhead and holding costs. I fully realize that is a flippant remark and one with which I happen to not personally agree. Eye witnesses are VERY unreliable for one thing and putting every felon to instant death seems a bit too much. Suppose the US no longer has the death penalty. Are we going to have a jail or prison on every street corner as we now have Walgreen's? We already put into jail a much larger percentage of citizenry than any of those peer states. Our rate of recidivism is also unmatched. I am not suggesting we thin out the prison ranks with death but what is a reasonable solution? Best regards, RA1
  8. "Modern" women haven't needed men for a long time now. Even women that want children do not need men. With test tube babies and even the possibility of cloning with "self impregnation", they can have the children they desire. Of course, intimacy and a relationship with another is another and different aspect. As we know, women can do that with other women, men with other men as well as women with men. Is it a good thing that people are not necessarily as inter-dependent as they once were? As with any relationship question and answer, it depends or yes and no. One big difference, as also described in the article, is choosing from among all the choices now available. Best regards, RA1
  9. Actually I was wishing I was on another planet. Best regards, RA1
  10. Do you realize how many drinks you have to have before you can bring home the jar of olives your SO requested? Best regards, RA1
  11. Nice car. Best regards, RA1
  12. One has to wonder if the heart donor was a Democrat or if he was interviewed before donating? Cheney does not seem to have had a change of heart as this saying applies to mental outlook. I only wish him physical well being. Best regards, RA1
  13. Interesting point of view. I tend to agree except for one point and that is, those executed will not commit any other crimes. Best regards, RA1
  14. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    That was the timing I had in mind. Best regards, RA1
  15. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    Ain't that the truth? Best regards, RA1
  16. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    They are in the apartment business but sold their FL properties before the fairly recent bust. Best regards, RA1
  17. At least there are some and good ones, too. Not so true a relatively short time ago. Books or nothing. Best regards, RA1
  18. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    Do you think it is possible that the 30 hour exclusion was written in as a sop for the "big guys"? Probably not as Obamacare was passed entirely by Democrats who apparently followed Pelosi'e advice and did not read it. A company with which I do business has not reduced anyone's hours and, although they could save money by paying the penalty, continues to offer the same medical insurance benefits that it offered before. They consider it the right thing to do. Best regards, RA1
  19. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in Politics
    I agree. I also am waiting to hear a constructive suggestion or improvement to Obamacare from the Democrats (or anyone else). Best regards, RA1
  20. I hope Obamacare and other programs turn out as you apparently expect them to turn out. In the meantime the US owes between 17 and 100 trillion dollars and has little hope to pay those debts without serious reform. Who is holding who for ransom? Best regards, RA1
  21. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Amaretto is always a nice after dinner drink. now I will always think of hito when I order/drink same. Good for you hito. Best regards, RA1
  22. RA1 posted a topic in Politics
    For once I completely agree with BO when he said, if you want to change things, win an election. That is certainly the American way of politics. I am hoping for many pols or pol want to bes that wish to change things rather dramatically. Best regards, RA1
  23. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    I am not a fan of Christie. Best regards, RA1
  24. Interesting analysis. Somehow I do not see refusing to negotiate as a plus for a pol. It there is one good thing I can say about pols it is they find a way to make it happen. Then it is up to the voters to decide if what they made happen is appropriate. Obviously both sides and especially BO fit into the refuse to negotiate category on the recent issues. AND, they are not over by a long shot. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.