Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Spicy Massage and Escort Places, are they ok with slighly older customers?
Uncommon to have younger customers, I suspect!
-
E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
Whats the betting they won't be working!
-
Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
Ok, I've learnt a new phrase! In Pret, if you just get a sandwich, they just punch in the price, and hand you the machine!
-
Visa to cambodia - ?
I do not attach those documents, and my visa is always granted. I dont recall a $6 admin fee either. I arrived yesterday from Bangkok. ATR, so sat at back to be first off. However, as often, we were only plane for 2 hours. I had filled in my e-arrival form, as directed. Although there was an immigration official, very quick, I was first pax, and I even got an email saying that I was legally in the country. Rather good.
-
Her Majesty Queen Sirikit, the Queen Mother, has died.
Indeed, rather than the present day.
-
Grindr tips and techniques
Yes, I had no such difficulties in Bangkok, many contacts, Grindr, mostly pleasing. So far in Siem Reap, had half a dozen contacts, on top of the two stamps already in my album!
-
Thailand 7 Eleven Musts
Gives us a chance!
-
Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
- Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?
Very best wishes.- E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
Yes, luckily I don't think they can afford the equipment.- E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
True.- E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
I will be trying them on Saturday, and will report!- E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
You could get 2 locals for that?- E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
Ill try, but my hotel Angkor Village Hotel, seems anti visitors...- Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
keen to practise their English. Only their English?- E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
Well the temporary one had all the usual signs, as to who was allowed, I got in as an oldie, plus aircrew. So I assume it will continue. Contrary to another member's comment, they were checking entitlement closely, i had to point at my dste of birth in my passport.- E gates at Suvarnabhumi!
Back on topic, almost. Leaving through Suvarnabhumi. One member mentioned that the Priority Lane/Fast track at departures was closed. Refurbishment. Indeed it is, but there is a temporary Fast track close by. This i used, and no wait at all, through in 2 minutes, then through the electronic departures gate, no line,and onwards. Rather good!- Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
Unfortunately not.- Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
Correct!- Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
People have complained endlessly about going off topic, but the consensus seems to be, it happens!- Olddaddy and floridarob
Yes, I know what you mean!- Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
You can use sound waves to fracture solid material, after all.- Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
Its what happens!- Olddaddy and floridarob
And they used to use zinc as a fixative....- Olddaddy and floridarob
Yes re safety, but there are one or two articles suggesting gold can be toxic in certain circumstances. Its certainly a shame that none of Olddaddy 's personalities have been online. At least Riobard has been quiet! - Are you planning for 2027 yet , how was 2026?