Everything posted by ichigo
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
Always an issue when one visits Thailand!
-
STI Testing in Bangkok
I've also used Pribta in the past and can vouch for their efficiency and level of English. Also quite cost effective compared to Pulse (who I have also used in the past).
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
This is true - when I am at Hotmale, I observe the guys putting their phones in a basket before going to the stage.
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
Thanks for sharing! Hanging out with various forum members is always a fun time!
-
Never have to Douche again?
I've been following these guys on Instagram for a while, if this all goes ahead, it could really be a game changer.
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
Yes, agreed!
-
Jomtien hotels busy
Our @vinapu has spoken about this hotel numerous times, not sure how you managed to miss this.
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
As an option later in the evening, even if satisfied earlier, a good time is usually had by going to the bars without the intention of off-ing anyone. Just have a drink with a guy or two, watch the show and see a bunch of dicks 😅
-
Phuket massage shops?
In Patong, if you walk on the street leading up to the Royal Paradise hotel, there are numerous male massage shops to your left and right. Take your pick and have fun!
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
As in you were hanging off an actual cliff?
-
Bangkok and the interwebs
Absolutely. My preferred crowd is late 20s to late 30s. They generally know what they are doing.
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
Thank you for mentioning your walk around Angkor Thom - this sounds great and definitely something I would like to do next time I am in Siem Reap. Would have never discovered this activity if not for this forum!
-
Senso Man Club
Wow it's getting a little pricey now. The last time I went to Senso, which is more than a year ago now, the all-in price (if I remember correctly) for 1.5 hours was 3300 THB. I've always had a good time there however.
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
Very unlike you to have tonic with your gin
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
It's always when you least expect it! G's isn't open for lunch, only dinner (from 16:00 according to google maps) Was this at their old location (in Patpong) or the new location closer to the river? I just had a look at google maps and it says they are permanently closed?! I really hope this is not true!!
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
I wish them all the best and I do hope that they will be open during my next trip in a few months as I will definitely patronise.
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
I try to book direct when I can, even if slightly more expensive, but when there is this much of a price difference, it's really a no-brainer.
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
Thanks for taking the time to share your adventures. Glad to have been a small part of your trip - may our paths cross sooner rather than later!
-
Jupiter boys "want 5000 tip"
I've been stung by this before, but my fault for not negotiating the tip beforehand. Took a Jupiter guy back to my hotel for short time and when it was all finished (which tbh was average at best), I went to give him 3000 but he then told me his rate is 5000. As I'm relatively small and the guy was bigger than me, I didn't want to escalate the situation or cause a scene so we settled at 4000. From then on, I now check with guys (that are new to me) their tip expectations to avoid surprises like that.
-
Bangkok trip report. Don't expect too much!
Thanks for sharing. That room looks like the one I stayed in a few weeks ago. I had originally booked one of the standard rooms but didn't realise how small it was so I upgraded the next day and I was happy with all the extra space. But then again, your stay was considerably longer than mine. Your 'afternoon attraction' I have seen walking up and down soi 4 quite a few times. Never met him, only seen him in passing but good to know he is a nice guy.
-
Guido’s cat
I remember Guido talking about this when myself and other forum members were at dinner at G's a few weeks ago. Glad to see it's taking shape. He mentioned that the new premises is quite large!
- Bangkok Report - Starting 2026 Right
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
Wow! His body type is a little bigger than I would usually go for but he is really sexy, and I like his face 😍