Everything posted by 12is12
-
Cali Club Masculino
As always, thx! Does "they counted 50" mean 50 GHs ? It's my experience in recent years that GHs - where they still exist - r almost always unused.
-
Wildest Thing
I once hired a not-brothers well-endowed trio in DR-SD. Would hire ur quadro, if it's not too expensive.
-
Winner boys
According to more then recent reports, u didnt miss anything: lackluster performance.
-
The Gigantic Dicks of Ecuador
According to GPT, no gay chongos.
- Non Thai Brazilian mb
-
The Gigantic Dicks of Ecuador
"Candidly scam"..... ?
-
Phisicus Sauna 21 - Cali
Plz elaborate on the 2-sides groping wall. Is that like a GH for hands?
-
Finca parties and organizers
Do they actually measure the 20 cm ?
-
seoul hotel with sauna and baths
Thx R these venues only for drinking dancing hosting, or is there action beyond that? How do locals treat old white tourists? Plz specify a name (raunchiest?), so I could pinpoint on my google map.
-
The Gigantic Dicks of Ecuador
He wrote explicitly, and it shows on the fotos: skokka website... It is a pity he didnt report anything
-
Quick trip to Hoi An – evening food + massage ideas?
On google map it's called "male spa for men".
-
seoul hotel with sauna and baths
I'll b in seoul in May. Plz explain what and where is homo hill. Havent booked hotel yet. Any hotel with or near action? Thx (-:
-
Im going to Santo Domingo next month for the 1st time
When u get there, let me know if u r intrstd in C, whose fotos r posted in my recent thread.
-
Recommending C
I met C (photos below) 6 years ago, on my 1st visit to SD. Now he asked me to 'advertise' him for PAYING clients (he says too many expect sex for free). C holds four advantages: 1 - He is versatile. 2 - He speaks good english. 3 - No underlying potential for "hot blooded" threat of violence. 4 - He is vetted; I vouch that he delivers. Those interested r welcome to message me for his contact number, but only those already actually in SD. Please, no trolls no fantasizers no planners-ahead.
-
In Rio 15-30 Jan 2026, more or less Say hello
Thnk u Is it really so exceptional, meriting an hour drive?
-
In Rio 15-30 Jan 2026, more or less Say hello
I m not sure I located them correctly on google map. Could someone please write full formal names of bangu and casa grande, or locations... ?
-
Jupiter boys "want 5000 tip"
MauRICE Could u plz share with us some techniques of picking up non-mb. Sex aside, I really AM intrstd in them as human beings, but I havent the faintest clue how a 68 y/o farang approaches a nice young local stranger....
-
Jupiter boys "want 5000 tip"
3000b = $90, is not even near western prices....
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
Would it b too crude to ask how much this jerktainment costs? Why is nice boys the most promicuous?
- Bangkok Report - Starting 2026 Right
- Bangkok Report - Starting 2026 Right
- Bangkok Report - Starting 2026 Right
-
Arthur & Paul
It is SOOO handy having the hotel staff also as sex staff...
-
Jan-Feb26 in SD
Thx Bboy 4 sharing. I intend 2 b there in about 2 weeks; With ur permission, 2 practical questions. As far as I know, in PC there r only resorts. Were there no prblms hosting the guys there? Why did u choose Mirador Sur? Bnb or hotel? Thx again (-:
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
Care 2 expand about the "available activities"... ?