Everything posted by 12is12
-
Taipei Info/Tips?
Thats what I saw in ggl. Just wanted to make sure after reading here that some hotels r already sold out - 8 (!!!!!!!!) months in advance.....
-
Taipei Info/Tips?
I m very glad this thread unusually includes such wealth of non-sex tourist info, just as I m planning a visit there. Thnk u all for sharing. Is pride week at the end of oct?
- Pattaya Koh Larn island trip report November 2022
-
Knock, knock, knock.....
Will report when I have time. Not all is rosy.....
-
South American men know how to use their dicks
I am an israeli. The "after army" big trip is indeed an honored trdtion. There's no cheque for clbrting; it can b cashed only for more cnstrctv purposes. They obviously prfr cheaper dstnations: latin amrca, SE asia. They like nature excursions, hikes, extremes. Star of David or signs in Hebrew - yes. Kosher - I doubt it. The vast majority is secular and doesnt pay that much attention; the religious won't trust the kosher sign in such places anyway. BTW - thousands of them take two weeks off their trip to volunteer in local communities, organized by an Israeli NGO headed by two ex-majors.
-
Reopening of the Boyz Music bar / disco in Pattaya in BoyzTown
Thnks BKK; The dtrmnation exhibited, despite ur self imposed midnight curfew time, testifies to ur dedication to our team. (-: Sorry this techno trashes ur dance dream. )-:
-
Vietnam
Please excuse this comment. I dont mind seeing a vietnam thread in the thailand forum, but guys looking for vietnam info, r not going to search here....
-
New to PP
It's not that u r stupid Ben, but I did report on this in my Nov 29 post. If u go to rcption, they'll line up all the boys on premises for ur choice.
-
Knock, knock, knock.....
.....anybody home ? 5 days to arrival in SD. Anyone wants to meet? Anyone willing to share specifics, contacts, venues info, tips...... ?
-
Sex vocabulary in spanish?
I posted this in the general forum, but got only one rspns. Hope it'll get more traction here. Guys, I failed to find it on google. Pls post a link, or just fill out the words. Thanks (-: Body contact - contacto corporal ? To kiss - besar To touch - tocar ? To hug - abrazar To cuddle - acariciar ? To fuck - To cum - gozar ? Cum - leche Cock / dick - pele ? To stay hard - Cut / uncut - Balls - huevos ? Nipples - pezones ? To play - jugar ? Ass - To rim - Soft / vanila sex - To suck - chupar ? BJ - una mamada ? HJ - To jerk off - 3some / 4some - Sex without anal fucking - Anything else ?????
- Phuket trip spring 2023
- Phuket trip spring 2023
- Jomtien Bar/Massage recommendations
-
Reopening of the Boyz Music bar / disco in Pattaya in BoyzTown
BKK, with ur prmission I'd suggest u hop over there during normal hours, just to inquire. If it's true, ur 1st dance visit there is on me. I'd like to partake from afar in ur "dream come true"..... (-:
-
Transport contacts
I join the 2 rcmndations of Mike's. He HAS srvvd covid. Used his srvc in Dec.
-
Sex vocabulary in spanish?
Guys, I failed to find it on google. Pls post a link, or just fill out the words. Thanks (-: Body contact - contacto corporal ? To kiss - besar To touch - tocar ? To hug - abrazar To cuddle - acariciar ? To fuck - To cum - gozar ? Cum - leche Cock / dick - pele ? To stay hard - Cut / uncut - Balls - huevos ? Nipples - pezones ? To play - jugar ? Ass - To rim - Soft / vanila sex - To suck - chupar ? BJ - una mamada ? HJ - To jerk off - 3some / 4some - Sex without anal fucking - Anything else ?????
-
Santiago de Chile or Buenos Aires
I second msclelvr regarding chile.
-
Taipei Info/Tips?
Hojacat, since u didnt deny Peter's obsrvation that u r "still young and in [good] shape", What wld u rcmnd to us who r neither? Keep our dstnc to avoid dspntmnt??
- Phuket trip spring 2023
-
Phuket trip spring 2023
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." There was once a mmbr in these frms, who had a rather.....scornful style, eliciting not a few hurtful or angry rspnss. I politely PMed him abt it. To his credit (and my srprs) he gracefully accptd my cmnt, and chngd acrdngly. I humbly venture to submit this as the prfrd venue for cnstrctv crtcsm; a frms equivalent for The Golden Rule. (-:
-
New to PP
I'd also suggest a bit of patience. I was solicited on grndr for free...
- Phuket trip spring 2023
-
Bogota adventure
I wld have nvr done that. Too scared....
- Phuket trip spring 2023
-
Getting out of manila for sex?
I salute ur brazenness. When u specified, didnt he undrstnd there might b more money for doing more than washing?