Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12is12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 12is12

  1. Thx again (-:
  2. Thx FF; happy 4 u that u r enjoying urself. I commend u 4 offering 2 share name of masseur in a pm. He deserves it, and members here benefit from such recommendations. Hope more will follow ur lead.
  3. Thank u Sudoxi 4 these detailed practical candid reports. I'll b visiting next month, so I find them very useful. With ur permission, some follow-up questions: How did u decide on nams lady, and not 1 of the others? Would u know if prices r similar? Any reason 4 not mentioning Soda's prices? Are show times accurately published beforehand, or is it a hit-or-miss? Could u share the name of the tour company 4 booking Colosseum? Can this b done also with Tiffany? Thx (-: PS - I noticed price of 4-5 hours Koh Larn tour is less than what we pay for an hour of fun. Makes one think...
  4. 12is12 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Could u please pinpoint? I didnt find on google map a Sunnee club in Jometien Complex. I guess they perform outside in order to lure patrons inside; dont they have some hat/bin for spectators to tip/donate?
  5. .....who have the time-money and inclination-urge to make bkk-pattaya your home away from home; Who enjoy welcome smiles, not only because of your wallet but also because some are genuinely glad to see you again; Who remember by name MBs and mamasans and masseurs and venue owners, along with their personal or business histories; who are familiar with the nuances and intracacies of where and when one may expect what; who are well versed about the administrative and logistical aspects - flights, currency, transport, restaurants, hotels, etc; who patiently share your experience with a never-ending line of inquisitive (sometimes lazy) newbies; who are unabashed about your passion for the world of sexual delights. This forum isn't to be taken for granted; it is worthy of acclaim (and sociological research). I salute you!
  6. I think it went south much earlier, during the grindr silence treatment, And no later than the street encounter...
  7. So for best experience, need to b on a boat? Need to secure place well in advance, or just get to the boats before the event starts? Private boats or group?
  8. For what it's worth: https://www.gayguides.com/topic/70007-report-from-recife/
  9. A cruising area for clothed guys?! AND both hands occupied?!?!
  10. Vinapu, actually I am a diligent (though mostly silent) reader. I even jot down notes for my annual visit, so as not to troll the forums with too many questiins Please enlighten me as to those raunchy venues. I m aware only of the one in sunnee plaza (either winner or nice boys)...
  11. Joizy, I enjoy reading about ur sexcapades, and I really envy u.
  12. Why is it that such raunchy places disappeared? I dont remember reading posts here, about wanking sucking guys in bars....
  13. Khao Chi Chan Legend siam Art in paradise pattaya Mini siam Million years stone park Frost magical ice siam
  14. Thank u Neyger for a GREAT post. VERY helpful!
  15. I seem to remember a post about 5 years ago: manny bringing a guy with him to the airport, so the horny client can have sex in the car before reaching the hotel...
  16. Sukhumvit soi 3 ? Near phoenix massage?
  17. Why do africans prefer pattaya to bkk? Or m I wrong?
  18. Has anyone been there for the carnival mid-feb? If so, please share info and tips, tourism and sex. Thx (-:
  19. 12is12 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    R u sure it's real? It's his?
  20. 12is12 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Since I m always interested in english-speakers, just to make sure: Joey works in moonlight and is offable? Does he have a number?
  21. How r their endowments?
  22. Thx Exactly what I meant Hope others will chime in
  23. So 3 active saunas within 7 minutes walking, and a fourth - 14 mnts away. Isnt that some kind of record... ? Dedalos and zoom r bars rather than saunas, no? Any action there?
  24. My annual visit to these two will b: nov 11 - dec 11. Havent decided yet, when where. Are there any days / weeks when it's better to stay in one of them or to avoid it? Are there any special events I should consider? Thx (-:
  25. 1. Taking boys to travel with u for days - do u choose only english-speakers, or can u actually spend days with them using translator? 2. Would it b rude to ask them to dress not like MBs ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.