Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹Ū) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bkkmfj2648

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bkkmfj2648

  1. I have also noticed an increase of our guys that we seek via the apps are now offering not only companionship in the bed, but also items for sale to stock up our bathroom medicine cabinets (poppers, PDE5 inhibitors like sidegra + cialis, and other paraphernalia). Within the Hornet app they even may have one of their profile photos or feed photos). Very entrepreneurial of them. ðŸĪ‘
  2. I also heard somewhere that prostitution (MB) is illegal in Thailand ðŸĪ”😜ðŸĪŠ
  3. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Since I order in my massages - then oil is a big no-no for my bed mattress. So I stocked up on many types of massage creams - but sometimes the guys complain because that it means that they need to work harder. A friend of mine is now the new manager of one of the Jomtien Complex massage shops and she knows that I like to order in my massages and she promised to order for me a special bed covering that you can put to protect your mattress to allow for good oil massages.
  4. Compliments to the TNT (Tim Newton Today) YouTube channel, as they posted yesterday a NEW (in English) .pdf document published by the official Thai Revenue Department about the new tax situation effective 01-Jan-2024. I found it VERY helpful and it is about time that the Revenue Department start to publish information in English to help calm down the hornet's nest that has developed by their silence with the void being filled by foreign "tax specialists"; expat clubs, gossips, YouTube feeds, etcetra. https://www.rd.go.th/fileadmin/user_upload/lorkhor/newspr/2024/FOREIGNERS_PAY_TAX2024.pdf
  5. Compliments to the TNT (Tim Newton Today) YouTube channel, as they posted yesterday a NEW (in English) .pdf document published by the official Thai Revenue Department about the new tax situation effective 01-Jan-2024. I found it VERY helpful and it is about time that the Revenue Department start to publish information in English to help calm down the hornet's nest that has developed by their silence with the void being filled by foreign "tax specialists"; expat clubs, gossips, YouTube feeds, etcetra. https://www.rd.go.th/fileadmin/user_upload/lorkhor/newspr/2024/FOREIGNERS_PAY_TAX2024.pdf
  6. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    After watching that short introduction video - I say well worth the trip out there to Phoenix ðŸĪŠ hmmm, inquiring minds want to know which guy was the lucky one to receive a massage from you @reader 😘
  7. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    And this is VERY relevant, because at the end of December 2023 into 17 days into January 2024 I was visiting this part of Thailand and when planning my trip with my 2 tour guides that I found via Twitter (1 Muslim {gay} and 1 Buddhist {bi-sex}), I was able to communicate to them my desire to NOT visit or venture into the 3 dangerous southern provinces (Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat) that were/are experiencing an insurgency. In fact, my Muslim tour guide was from Yala and he completely understood that he could not take me into the Yala province even before I asked him. https://th.usembassy.gov/security-message-for-u-s-citizens-security-in-the-deep-south-of-thailand/
  8. Please see the below gayguides forum post where I discuss how to join these Thai massage review forums:
  9. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I agree - I think that the author of that Pattaya Mail article, Barry Kenyon got it wrong. Since the election - as shown below - the US Dollar became stronger when compared to the Thai Baht. Moving from 33.50 prior to the election to a high of 34.23 after the election - in my mind implies that the Thai baht weakened against the US dollar.
  10. @Olddaddy I agree. The excitement of the chase is sometimes more fun than the realization of the time in bed. And if you are VERY lucky the chase + time-in-bed = optimal satisfaction. Also, if you live here - it can get boring very quickly to always return to the same places to see and hear the laments of the same people ðŸĪŪ Especially when you know that they are lying to your face trying to convince you that their situation is desperate ( they forget that they already told you a different story last week that this time is a unique and different desperation story last week ). ðŸĪĨðŸĪĨðŸĪĨ They just love Pinocchio in Thailand.
  11. bkkmfj2648 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    @Olddaddy do you remember if the name of this place was: Club Lounge ? If yes, it was a pretty wild place that I explored for the first time with @emiel1981 when he was here visiting last month. or perhaps it was the Bar & Song place, which I have not yet ventured into. Map is displayed below for ease of reference:
  12. Let us hope and pray that the same demise that hit Sunee Plaza does not also hit BoyzTown after the unappealing marketing change that was made to BoyzBoyzBoyz (BBB). BBB being the primary anchor of BoyzTown would greatly impact its future outcome.
  13. I will share something morbid but relevant revealing findings in this thread. After the farang guy jumped naked to his unfortunate death from the VT where I live back in September - I was querying via Google his name - which is a very unique name for Pattaya Google queries and it displayed that this farang posted on the below 2 clubs that I did not know existed. Are these also for Asian woman ? Subsequently, I came to know a few men who have successfully offed a couple of guys from the Diamond Club in Pattaya. Sharing the results returned by Google when you enter this farangs name into Google and limit the search to Pattaya: https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixManClub/photos/d41d8cd9/949075127229060/?_rdr https://www.facebook.com/100057745776176/videos/401145459656535/ https://www.facebook.com/100057745776176/videos/2425596767831558/
  14. @Verchiele Wow your post and analysis are EXCELLENT. As you already know, I also subscribe to these same Thai massage review forums. I would add a couple of additional infos that are sometimes discussed or offered: - massage shop discounts, special offerings, events, or coupons - gossips about some of the masseurs or shops - interaction and camaderie between the various top 10 forum members - similar to what goes on in our gayguides forum here - the moderators of these Thai forums are very active in the curation and participation of the chats and information that is shared (LINE Notes section, related Twitter (X) feeds, "official" reviews of a specfic shop and/or masseur), whereas in our gayguide forum the owner/moderator is rarely visible and rarely does any curation to enhance our forum structure and/or functionality. I think that this is because our gayguide forum is for free (no profit incentive) whereas, these Thai forums require a paid subscription (thus providing a profit incentive).
  15. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Including yours @reader --> sorry I could not resist. Thanks for sharing this report with us. I love these far out of the way places - they can be hidden gems with rewarding surprises - as you found out. Back in August when I ventured to find the then new GLAM's massage place - I took the MRT to get there, but I went the wrong way on the MRT and it made a humongous long circular journey around the outskirts of Bangkok. As part of the line is elevated - I could see the city skyscrapers becoming more and more distant - but I stayed with the plan - as that was what Google told me to do. When I returned back to the Raya - I entered into the same MRT station (Sutthisan) but I must have gone in a different direction as I was back to Lumphini in a jiffy without doing any long circular journey. I remember telling @vinapu about this after I returned and he laughed, as it was obvious to him that I went in the wrong direction which took me the long way to get to GLAM's. We live and learn through these adventures.
  16. https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/general/2894662/boi-eager-to-dull-minimum-tax-pain
  17. Sounds like it is located DEEP into Na Jomtien
  18. Those are part of the new recent condo construction projects where the model is to emulate the postage stamp sized condos of Hong Kong. You need to look at the condo buildings that were built in the late 1980s and 1990s where they are large - like I mentioned earlier - like any of the many View Talay projects or the Grand Condotel, or Jomtien Condotel - as most of them are right on the gay Dongtan beach with amazing views of the beach, sea, and Koh Larn --> with sunsets to die for.
  19. My TRT doctor here in Pattaya monitors my estrogen levels (as well as many other levels via the reoccuring blood test lab results) and everytime I receive my TRT injections (Mondays and Thursdays) I also get an estrogen blocker pill to ingest. The amount administered is adjusted as per my testosterone levels as well as the blood lab results. @Olddaddy doesn't your TRT program include regular blood test analysis?
  20. Hello @t0oL1. I am writing you now live from one of my ED Shockwave treatments here in Pattaya. My current ongoing ED Shockwave treatments use the FOCUSED methodology, using the highly recommended BTL machine. I had come to learn that the RADIAL Shockwave methodology was a waste of time and money after performing many hours of research. The treatments are not cheap. Above is the quotation that was given to me and within 2 weeks I should conclude my treatment schedule for 13 visits at 2 times every week. As promised in my other forum post at: I will be posting a summary of all of my various ED treatments, reviews, impressions, etcetra before I head off to The Philippines to start my 4-4-4 Thailand tax minimalization plan in late December.
  21. I could not resist - so I took a looksy and yes - wow - they are hot!!
  22. Please note that this is not a prerequisite for a good edging. Good edging candidates are willing to give up the control of their orgasm to the person who will edge them and they are willing to avoid fast orgasms that so many men prefer. It requires another mental dimension for this type of pleasure. The most challenging candidates are: those who suffer from pre-ejaculation - but I accept that challenge. I had an Italian boyfriend back in Rome who would cum instantly if I touched him anywhere on his body - I found it VERY exciting. I would tease him for that first touch so that he could have his quick orgasm. Then I would have him edge me to my almost orgasm. By that time he was ready for a proper slow edging. Then after his 2nd orgasm I could have my first orgasm. those who can only reach orgasm from their own hands. These types of people are the most challenging and my success rate with these types of people is a dismal 20% - as they are people who only like their own control for their own sexual satisfaction and consequential orgasm. I try to avoid these types of people Then the remaining population are usually good edging candidates - unless the guy is a total bottom and does not like orgasm without anal penetration.
  23. I forgot that some people do not have Twitter (X) access or are opposed to Musk and cannot see the above links. Here is a written explanation of what "edging" is - but without the visuals found in the above Twitter (X) links. https://www.hims.com/blog/what-is-edging

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.