Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bkkmfj2648

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bkkmfj2648

  1. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Of course not. He is very abrasive. But, he is VERY passionate about his work. I believe that he came to Thailand 18 years ago from the USA as a lawyer, and he took on the very painful and difficult challenge to become a Thai citizen. So, he has this unique opoortunity to defend the rights of Thailand and express those views to us in English.
  2. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    In the second video above he REALLY shows his anger about this new Thai tax nightmare.
  3. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Urgent ALERT just posted now on Youtube by Ben Hart from Integrity Legal regarding this article posted by @reader
  4. @reader I love this technique/strategy - it is very original and unique.
  5. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    And this is the BEST part of the above article in my opinion. Especially, after the Director General of the Thailand Revenue Department issued a stern warning at the beginning of this month urging "tax residents" in the Kingdom of Thailand to file their tax returns by 15 March 2025. Greetings from the Philippines. https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2025/01/03/revenue-department-boss-calls-on-tax-residents-in-thailand-to-file-2024-runs-by-the-march-31st-deadline/#google_vignette
  6. I ask them if they know how to massage. It seems to be less offensive to who is not a money boy and opens more doors than not. Money comes up naturally later by itself after I describe the type of massage that I am looking for. Some time after @reader suggested the excellent idea to offer that I massage the guy, they seem to think that I want to scam them even though I am offering to pay them for the possibility. Perhaps this idea only works in massage shops and I prefer at-home in my condo room massages.
  7. Interesting I learned this terminology from 2 Thai sources here in Pattaya: 1.) Hornet where the majority of hookups are Thai-for-Thai. I was able to infiltrate these guys thanks to my Thai gay volleyball connections from the gay Dongtan beach volleyball. 2.) My volleyball friends who organize my 4 hands massages who all know that I do not want anything to do with anal sex with penetration. Groups 1 and 2 above explained that with my sexual preferences that I should always use the terminology = "OUTSIDE" to avoid misunderstandings. It has worked perfectly for me because often - within the Thai-for-Thai sex community they cannot understand when we use our Western world vernacular. After living for 12 years in Italy - I learned about: "When in Rome do as the Romans" So I apply the same rule in Thailand. Lastly, those Thais who work predominately with Western customers full time tend to generally understand our Western vernacular. But they are a small percentage of the number of Thai guys that could be available to you ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ Why miss these hot and exciting opportinities ? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
  8. With "veneer" being the key operative work here in Thailand.
  9. โฌ†๏ธโฌ†๏ธโฌ†๏ธโฌ†๏ธโฌ†๏ธ The above message from @Raposa should be pinned, as this pricing question comes up all too frequently.
  10. Yes No trip report yet due to a logistical problem that prevents me to comfortably use my laptop in this AirBnB condo. On Jan 18, I am forced to move to make way for the massive annual SINULOG festival, where in the new AirBnB condo I will have a proper desk.
  11. @floridarob very true what you wrote. And some of these poorly done circumcisions resemble a turkey's gobble. If the gobble is not too excessive, then I find it somewhat appealing because I discovered that these types of guys tend to have extra sensitive erotic stimulating nerve endings in the gobble that makes for a more intense edging session. The edging activity is well known and diffused here in the Philippines. Also, when compared to Thailand, there are many more guys here who identify as a *SIDE. * SIDE = https://lampoonmagazine.com/article/2023/12/07/side-sexuality-grindr-category-no-penetration-gay-top-bottom/#:~:text=Last year%2C Grindr added a,sexual act except anal penetration. Circumcision in the Philippines
  12. I live right next to the Jomtien Complex and this is my BIGGEST frustration point - because all of the massage guys congregate and stand, and/or sit on those plastic chairs in front of the many shops. After you have lived here for a while you can't get a word in edge wise with the new guys because all of the guys that you previously massaged with think that they own you and try to block you from meeting the new meat. It is totally unprofessional and intimidating and does not allow for a calm and civilized way to interact with the one that you are interested in. Unfortunately in Pattaya there is no booking systems or waiting rooms where the mamasan/papasan gets the guys to line up and you can choose the one that you want - like in Bangkok. Instead, the Pattaya methodology is not curated and is savage like, as if to be at the crowded morning fish market. Not civilized at all. So, you can use technology to your advantage. Walk around the Jomtien Complex and note the guys that you like. Then go onto the apps (Hornet, Grindr, Romeo) and wait until the one that you like --> to appear and then have a chat with him to see if you want to make a booking with him in your room, in a short time room, or in the shop where he works. You will find that this methodology is calm and civilized.
  13. Yes, with each thrust into his tight sexy ass being deducted from your bank account. I hope that you cum fast ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
  14. I would argue that a massage shop does not need to be labeled as being gay. In Thailand, things are much more fluid and naturally interchangeable then our more rigid western stereotypes. I would even venture to say that the majority of the males working in these massage shops (even if there are also female masseurs in the same shop) are open to some kind of, what we would label in the western world, "gay adventure". The more important issue is to discover their menu of offerings, such as: S = soft lite fun like handjob happy ending SS = soft fun that does not include anal sex penetration but may include blowjob, kissing, handjob, B2B (body to body humping), etcetra H = hard sex where anal sex penetration is on the menu. The guy may be Man (top only), Gay ( can bottom), both (versatile). In closing, the price schedule is that H activities cost more than the S and SS activities. I just now checked the Thai Massage_Insider LINE chat group and I see that some of their forum members list from lowest to highest the below pricing heirarchy: B2B S SS H I was surprised, as I had thought that B2B should cost more than S - as it can be more intimate than a handjob happy ending. Who knew?
  15. I love this idea. But, I am perplexed, how would I perform the "Vinapu tuck" ritual? Please don't say digitally. Part of the joys of the Vinapu tuck are: Getting our hands on the underwear of the gogo boy, Carefully (without causing a paper cut in that delicate and sensitive area) slipping in the red note in to his underwear, Copping a feel of the guys package = flesh on flesh, Watching his smile, Returning to your seat to smell that wonderful mansense on your fingertips. The "Vinapu tuck" brings us so much erotic joy.....
  16. I am still amazed at how popular that Grindr is with the many negative comments that I read in many various forums. Also, their product is inferior when compared to the other gay apps that give you basic search capabilities and easy ways to remain in contact with previous guys that you would like to repeat with. Furthermore, Grindr has the most expensive subscription plans when compared to the other apps. How is Grindr able to: Treat its user community poorly, Command a high price, Have an inferior product, And remain to be so popular in the gay community? I don't get it.
  17. Shortly before leaving for Cebu, I had an authentic Mexican meal with another forum member. It was excellent and very much like the Mexican food that I used to eat back in Colorado, USA - when I lived there. It is very near to the famous Sansuk Sauna.
  18. And this my friend is what is sorely missing in most of the many gay venues throughout Thailand. It is such a big missed opportunity and only requires little effort.
  19. Supposedly, Mike and his partner, sold Dorothy's Showbar to the M2M cabaret bar that is in front which is currently being transformed into a Mexican restaurant. The hotel rooms in the upper floors will remain operational.
  20. Hahaha I completely understand you, as I am a big edging guy, where the art of getting off in an edging context is the ultimate slow teasing prize ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ
  21. "Off" means "take away" as in you are taking the guy away from the club with you to your home, or room, etc. As if to ask for a "happy meal" from McDonalds and they ask you: You want to eat it here or Is this for take away (off)
  22. bkkmfj2648 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    And you know what is sad or cool about the above question? It may become our reality in our not so far future. Imagine that we are wearing an AI VR device and having a VR experience with what @jason1975 has created in his AI space. Imagine that this AI experience can be almost lifelike with even electronic impulses that arouse us and can get us off to orgasm? In this future (for now fictional) world this could become our reality. Jason would be paid by us for his AI work to enable us to have this orgasmic VR experience with the AI character(s) that Jason creates for our pleasure and consumption. Like an OnlyFans experience in the VR realm. Can you see this happening? *VR = virtual reality
  23. And I can vouch for @vinapu that this guy is truly very sexy, as I believe that I was with Vinapu during one of these encounters here in Pattaya.
  24. You will only experience this if you live here full time and you are with the guys 24/7. Your time here is limited, and your guys are with you only a set number of hours, so they can resist the dopamine addiction to social media until their contractual time finishes with you.
  25. I will be writing a new post in the Philippines section sometime next week, as I am only in day 5 of my 62 day stay here. So it is still too early yet for me to make a fair assessment.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.