Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

floridarob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by floridarob

  1. floridarob replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    The only street with working girls that I'm totally ignored when walking thru ..... don't they know that I am a "sexy man" as I'm frequently told by other working girls 🤣
  2. floridarob replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I always put my backpack in the overhead across from me, not above me...it pisses some people off because they think of the area above them as "their space". When I explain that you can better watch your stuff from across the aisle and not above your head, they say thanks, never thought of that. Not only people robbing stuff from you, when Vietnamese airlines made headlines with that....I'm concerned about someone putting something in my bag and I become a mule, unknowingly.....they get robbed someone after leaving the airport, if I made it. And if not, how likely will customs believe whatever I'm smuggling isn't mine 😵 This was told to me over 20 yrs ago by a Sydney Customs officer, he was talking mostly about food products, they are very strict about food stuff, but he said it could be ANYTHING.
  3. Other than DJ station, guys acting like they are free hookups, ultimately looking for money at some point in the relationship/meeting....nothing comes to mind that doesn't require an off fee.... unless you find a street hustler along Silom or near the Palace... BBB in Pattaya in the back bar area used to have freelancers, but that was before apps....
  4. @Keithambrose THIS, lol
  5. Good thing you didn't tell anyone about it....😳
  6. floridarob replied to Lucky's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes he does ...🤷‍♂️
  7. Garoto de Programa , rent boy, money boy, escort...
  8. Brazilians are far from shy, some may say no faces...many already have twitter or onlyfans with content....some might ask for a little more money, especially of they think you're going to profit, but if it's only for yourself, I've not had pushback. Seems like everyone if recording sex today, not taboo like years ago.
  9. You're right..... why you drinking so early, frustrated and alone again? I'm kind of impressed that you talk about my ass so much.....seeing that you like hairless child sized dicks like a pedo does....or will that hit you too close to home because you deflect that others in Pattaya are like that ☠️
  10. floridarob replied to Lucky's topic in Gay Thailand
    But that's not his only complaint....I've been a couple of times in the afternoon and the massages are decent, but I've had much better from some freelancers and my recent favorite is Alex's cousin at Hot Male for example. I think they've gotten too busy/popular to care....my 2 baht 😉
  11. yet here we are 🤷‍♂️
  12. EVERY Filipino I know insists I must to to Boracay.....I'm a city guy not much for the beach. Early for me is going outside at 5pm....More of a vampire.
  13. floridarob replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Thailand
    Imagine how the workers feel, lol
  14. Is when I'd forewarn him that I'm a butterfly/helicopter/airport so there are no expectations, hurt feelings or drama down the road, lol
  15. looks worse.... the proper placement is supposed to be on the top of the shaft to increase the female pleasure, hitting her clitoris....this looks more like it's going damage your ass, like one of these bits....
  16. Maybe only my 2nd time agreeing with @Olddaddy, yes, Twinks can look masculine, but not wearing that 😉
  17. floridarob replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Certainly you get VIP treatment, not because of age, but KFC fame 😳
  18. Are you sure you're not @namazu .....🤨 Keep us updated
  19. Very boring for what we're looking for, In the Caribbean, you have Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic (Cuba, not worth it) and the coast of Colombia ... many of the islands are homophobic and very closeted .... I think I've been to nearly every island, great for couples gay/straight but not for hookups.... maybe someone has different experiences, I did hook up with a house painter in St. Thomas one time on Grindr, when I was younger... or maybe you'd have luck with crew if a cruise ship was in port, but that's like playing roulette because they have so little time to go ashore.
  20. will you always be the same, and want to stay with him...or continue on the hunt like most of us here 😉
  21. me too... Imagine the staff at the Conrad Manila when I show up with various guys during my stay at the Executive lounge, they stay professional, but aren't stupid either, lol
  22. Trump is planning to use military force in Mexico, maybe he can do Thailand after??
  23. Speaking from experience?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.