Everything posted by floridarob
-
Priciest GPs in Brazil you've seen? Worth it?
Someone's perception is their reality.... Practically EVERY Brasilian customer in tourist visited saunas I've met, seems to mention at some point during our conversations how foreigners (not specifically Americans) ruin the boys for the locals, boys think they can charge more than market value, because not only do the clients paying more just pay more.... they give them examples of, do you know how much you'd make in ...Barcelona, Switzerland, London, NYC etc..... You very rarely run into this in saunas like Bangum, Meio Mundo and some of the saunas in the Northeast or BH because there isn't much exposure to the tourist market.... this goes for the sauna owners as well, which is reflected by the entry/room prices. Point just opened a new, remodeled "Master Suite" 200 reis, what's special about it...? ๐ณ Then you take the "big spenders" that have a table of 5-6 boys sitting with them....hogging up the talent, makes for hard feelings too. And I believe them, because I've had guys say to me, do you know how much you'd pay in your country for this.... my standard reply is, we're in Brasil not that country and btw, my country is Mexico so my 150, 200, 300 is the normal price ๐
-
Twitter/X naughty content & new gay app?
I have in Colombia and Manila....
-
September
The peak of typhoon and rainy season.... ๐คทโโ๏ธ
-
Tawan vs Atlas
I still have December 5th engraved in my head as the King's birthday.... it seemed like I was there every year, while he was alive, for 2 decades at that time. People both in the US and Thailand asked why I would always go at the beginning of December... I'd tell them that I was invited to the kings birthday, since we were both born in Mt. Auburn hospital in Cambridge Mass.... some actually believed me ๐ I still have this saved on my laptop from when he passed away...October will be 9 years already ๐ณ
-
Hotels in Rio
I stayed once, one of the GP's I'd known for awhile, not very bright, but good in sex.... I told him to come straight up to my room.... he didn't, he stooped by the front desk and when they asked him who he was, he proudly stated, "I'm a GP".... they wouldn't let him up.๐
-
Priciest GPs in Brazil you've seen? Worth it?
Always, for everyone... and per hour?
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
One of them is into older guys, so you still have a chance ๐ค
- Daily Rate Woes
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
Which are you.... I know how you are a room size queen, but kind of frugal in some stuff.....๐ง
-
Daily Rate Woes
Be careful what you ask for....the answer might be no and next thing we know you and @Olddaddy are sipping out of your water bottles ๐
-
Cure for male pattern baldness?
Let us know how it goes.... I use Minoxidil topical and also the pill.
-
Cure for male pattern baldness?
Too many poor Amazon reviews, plus the price tag and will take longer than the 30 day return policy to see if it does anything......๐ซ
-
The New Crisis Hitting Europe
Have you never seen this movie ๐ณ
-
Thai and Cambodian Troops Exchange Border Fire
They should give it to Obama again, just to fuck with Trump...
-
Help, Iโve been kidnapped by an upper middle class Cambodian family and they wonโt let me go.
Is there where the local action will start?
-
Daily Rate Woes
For you 5k a day.... anyone else, paying for dinner is sufficient, I can't speak for @vinapu but I know he has more pockets to fill and eats at fancy 7* restaurant ๐ Is he the one that told you to remodel your bathroom?
-
RD Trip Report
Anyone have a link to an airbnb that they can recommend, send it to me by message Haven't been there forever, before Airbnb existed, lol
-
Daily Rate Woes
You've seen my haircut ๐
-
Daily Rate Woes
100%.... He would've been out the door at the mention of 5k per day..... and a haircut, I have clippers, I'd offer to give him a haircut. I give OP credit to have the ๐๐ to write honestly about his day.... I'm sure everyone's blood pressure was going up at each step, thinking how they'd never do that, when in reality some would do exactly the same and never talk about it, lol
-
Report of Python Sauna Sao Paulo
Not sure if its changed, but previously before 7pm was free and if they were living there (they have some rooms for workers there) as well. Like you said, it's nice to walk out of there seeing the final charges on your bill so much lower than Lagoa.....
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
Get one like in this photo, you can hook a garden hose to it....might be more useful for you ๐
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
- How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
It's Olddaddy, so gotta talk to all his personalities .... Live your life the way you all see fit.- Cure for male pattern baldness?
Ahh, I was thinking about Finasteride ๐ฅบ- Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner just crushed in India right after take off. Again Boeing.
Maybe they should only be harmed by firing squads, fixed by doctors and then do it multiple times over, killing him, almost, multiple times๐คทโโ๏ธ - How much $$ have you spent over the years ?