Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

floridarob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by floridarob

  1. Maybe when you arrived.... but it seems you found others better than him that you didn't worry that he saw you as a whore?
  2. Some even talk about stamp collecting.... from what I've read.
  3. Be sure to report back....
  4. He opened the door maybe for you to ask, what are my choices , what else can we do or ??
  5. Use it for lube..... if you still need lube 🧐
  6. I've done the SQ flight from New York to Singapore a number of times in Business each way....18-19 1/2 hours ....I prefer that than the typical 12-14 hr flights via Tokyo from the US.... I feel more rested on the longer flights.
  7. Lovely no doubt 😉
  8. My hours normally....
  9. I used to do shots of Sambuca, A drop of grenadine and Baily's Irish Cream floating on top- Called a slippery nipple, the Baily's would coat your throat so the sambuca wouldn't burn as much.....
  10. Montien Hotel is now under new management and joiners policy has been abandoned. My source has recent experience. Management has also started rehabbing the adjoining original building. Occupancy rates have significantly increased over past year. The gym is well equipped and breakfast buffet on par with Meridian. It's can often be booked for about 3k on Agoda.... Le Siam looks like a nice hotel....but I'd probably have to take grab to get to the other side of Silom 🧐
  11. A picture like this would normally shock me...... but I guess from you it doesn't 🤷‍♂️
  12. Much like the red states in the USA....
  13. @PeterRS2 did he do that when he stayed at your place, is that why the crow left?
  14. One of the Medicare supplements covers "EMERGENCY" care while out of the country for less than 60 days I think it is.... there are agencies or whatever they are called that work with hospitals and travel insurance companies that are able to bill Medicare. If you're "visiting" and still have a US address, I know people that have had a pacemaker and another hospitalization after a stroke that it was covered and never asked for proof of travel, just that they were visiting. Maybe investigate if someone does that service up there, I'm sure BKK has them.... I found out about it on a gringo FB group in Mexico. good info to keep in your wallet or let Cam or someone know.
  15. floridarob replied to poppula's topic in Gay Bangkok
    You're usually a bit different anyway 😄
  16. So, what did it say?
  17. And here I thought you were originally making a pun about the long one 🍆 I give you too much credit sometimes, it's like a who's on first sketch or something from Burns and Allen 😝
  18. I never would've made it off the airplane....
  19. Have you ever been to Iguazu Falls, I regret waiting for so long to go there, was amazing. I was tired after so didn't attempt to hook up, it's a lot of work being a tourist, lol German friend was probably talking about Porto Alegre.... I've been a handful of times, can be fun, gotta go on the right days, I don't remember off hand what the right days are, also Curitiba I liked.
  20. Is that last part a reflection on his multiple personalities chiming in at the same time?
  21. You and Peter.... a match made in heaven 😝
  22. Not Unicorn, PeterRS2..... Focus!
  23. Paperback or hardcover.... (see, I made it so you can still make it about the 🍆 😝)
  24. You and Peter.... a match made in heaven 😝
  25. SO "The things we do for lust" it is then 😉 I was imagining you to be 50 or so because of the screen name I guess 🤷‍♂️ I don't remember if you've mentioned this or not in your writings.... you've researched health insurance or options available .... like a good amount put aside for emergencies? When I made my list of pros/cons when I moved to Mexico, aside from residency being easier and permanent, less hassle than Thailand... closeness to the US was also a factor. During Covid I had my gallbladder out and was able to go to Boston for that, if I was in BKK, probably not. Of course a heart attack or something sudden, we have to go to the closest place. I've seen many, many retired people here have to move back to the US because of health issues, to get Medicare to cover their treatments.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.