Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

floridarob

Members

Everything posted by floridarob

  1. Should've skipped the food 😆 Good report!
  2. Speaking from personal experience?
  3. You've graduated from just a room size queen....👍
  4. I was hoping you said you were in Business class and your grandmother had said, you can't take it with you....
  5. I thought you didn't check luggage and were a light traveler..... did you fly Business this time?
  6. Gee... I wonder who this could be, did he lose esteemed title or was this to throw us off the scent 😆
  7. I'm Glad you stayed away especially end of Sept....because I've been known to say "I told you so" 😁
  8. Anyone have experience with Chok?
  9. Is why they call the airport Swampy, no?
  10. Like yours?
  11. I will withhold calling it Hooterville until you have spent enough time there to write an account of it 😉
  12. What type of massage place is Klover, I haven't paid much attention.... If there are no booking slots on their site for a "therapist" , is that normal or does that mean they don't work there anymore?
  13. Doesn't the King's son want that job.....
  14. I considered this, but having met him, he's Oliver 😉
  15. I'm not sure why, but as I read this, I imagined you were living like in Green Acres, the TV show and some of the wild things that are going to be happening and you trying to make sense of it...😆 I'll now refer to you as Oliver.....
  16. Have you tried any other or just sticky rice?
  17. He def gets it, is why we get along so well.... he's the only board member I have on social media 😳
  18. The exact opposite of the owner of Lagoa sauna in Sao Paulo Brasil and more than a few posters here , lol
  19. Performance acting, from watching too many straight pornos....girls moaning and screaming meanwhile filing their nails, totally uninterested with cocks in their ass and pussy 🙄

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.