marcolastrauman

Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Bangkok Field Report (quickie getaway) July 24-28 2015

well i know i am missing something good. it felt good actually. was not expecting that I like it. I am just scared that maybe, just maybe, if it's totally in i am scared that i might defecate.

A natural fear but, as they say, shit happens. Have a good crap and a rinse out (Douche) a little beforehand and when you have a shower just before, stick a finger up for a last little clean and you should be good to go. At the end of the day, if a top wants to stick 8 inches of dick up your ass, he needs to realise there is a chance he's going to get shit on it.

If you prepare properly before you bottom, there's no need to worry about cleanliness up there. That's where the butt hose comes in handy.

Make sure you go to the toilet at least three hours before you bottom. Then before you get onto the bed for sex, go sit on the toilet and squirt water up your bum and expel it until it's clean. Four our five times does the trick. You'll never have to worry about cleanliness again.

thanks for clarifying the 'rape' comment. You make perfect sense. Never heard of second sphincter before.

Thai boys will generally use the hose in the toilet before bottoming. Some farangs want to stay in the bathroom with

the boy, shower together before and after but good idea to give the boy some privacy. The hose acts like a douche.

Nice report. Thanks for sharing.

My impression of CM last time I was there is very much in line with yours. I think I wrote a long report about it here too. AA was no fun for me either. 

I think maybe you were too early for Saranrom. At least from Christian's many reports it seems like things don't start going there until 9 or 10PM.

I think maybe you were too early for Saranrom. At least from Christian's many reports it seems like things don't start going there until 9 or 10PM.

In my previous visit I was also there around 9 - 10PM, and still the numbers were not so many, choices were limited.

@vinapu

Definitely, I'm going to make some report for all. I've been to Pattaya twice already, and I pretty much know the place.I always stayed at The Ambience.

I've been to Sunee Plaza once and It was so damn quiet. I'll pay the place another visit this time.

Also, i'm planning to check out the Jomtien beach to see if there are any "goods" for rent.

Saranrom (around the park and palace) gets busy from 10 pm. I once met an available boy in the park in the evening, but have been only a few times in the evening (but many times at night).

The Vietnamese boys were happy with 800 Baht + SGD to make a total of 1000 Baht? As far as I know, they ask for 1500 or even 2000 for short time.

The top/bottom issue with straight boys is a bit more complicated. You would have to ask a straight boy before offing and with nobody in hearing distance if he is willing to bottom.

And oh. I'll be back sooner than I thought. Skipping Chiang Mai, but will go to Pattaya. :)

As someone who has lived in Chiang Mai for the last five years, I find little to disagree with in your review of Chiang Mai or Adams Apple for that matter..  Yes, if you are looking for easy sex with a bottom, then Chiang Mai is probably not you best bet.  I truly believe that you will be in heaven in Pattaya as it is filled with willing, able, and (most importantly) available bottom boys.  However, should you ever get tired of the bar/massage scene, want one special boy to be with, or plan to retire in Thailand, then you really should give Chiang Mai another chance.  If you take the time to get to know the town and the local scene you will find that there are plenty of really nice, willing bottom boys here in town.  The best boys have not all gone off to work in BKK or Pattaya, but remain here in town and would love to meet a nice farang with a good heart (that sounds like you from reading the above).  Yes, you can find a boy special in Pattaya or BKK, but because of the sex scenes in these cities I have found it very hard to meet someone I could really connect with.  Not true for me and others in Chiang Mai, where there are a lot of gay bottom boys not into either the bar or massage scene.  Regardless of what you decide to do, I enjoyed reading your report and hope each and every trip you make to Thailand is special and you have all the best of luck.

@vinapu

Definitely, I'm going to make some report for all. I've been to Pattaya twice already, and I pretty much know the place.I always stayed at The Ambience.

I've been to Sunee Plaza once and It was so damn quiet. I'll pay the place another visit this time.

Also, i'm planning to check out the Jomtien beach to see if there are any "goods" for rent.

Good to know we both like Boyztown, everything I like is there, only need to cross the road  is to have breakfast at Boat Bakery.

Try Good Boys in Sunee , something different .

Boys are not ' goods', 'goodies' or sometimes 'semi-gods', yes but 'goods' , no.

If you disappointed with beach scene there's always Bamboo bar , opens early  , boys are willing and short time rooms in the hotel upstairs are cheap / 300 / 

I really like good boys. They can be a little annoying

In some ways but most of them are nice guys when

Get to know them. Yeah they are top only but I had

Lots of fun with a number of them. Took them to

Movies etc. Had a couple of all nighters.

One guy made sure I was tucked into my blanket.

They are one of the highlights of my trip.

@Khortose

Don't get me wrong, my review on Chiang Mai was referring to my very quick getaway (2 nights). And shame on me for only focusing on the "gay side" of Chiang Mai. When i was in Chiang Mai it was really very laid back, pace is a bit slow, and I believe it's a very good place to just relax and let time pass by. WIth a little of something in almost everything. I strongly recommend Chiang Mai for those PLU who are just into that.

@vinapu

I'll check it out. Keeping a list

2 more weeks :)