• 1. GIRL
    • 2. POST-OP
    • 3. LADYBOY
    • 4. FEMBOY
    • 5. EFFEMINATE
    • 6. MAN

Guest science

Hi guys.

I've ran this very same poll at the LadyboysPattaya and PattayaAddicts forums (results below).

And I thought that it would be interesting to run it here too.

All in the name of science and good fun.  No offense  intended.

The pool is anonymous and multiple selections are allowed.

Results for LadyboysPattaya forum

post-15839-0-31146700-1437845527_thumb.jpg

Results for PattayaAddicts forum

post-15839-0-20556100-1437845647_thumb.jpg

I thought the Pattaya Addicts forum was straight, yet only 45% voted "girl".   What do I know?

The picture might need some editing to comply with board rules on nudity, although I doubt anyone would object.

Guest science

I thought the Pattaya Addicts forum was straight, yet only 45% voted "girl".   What do I know?

The forum graphing method is not apropiate for when multiple choices are allowed.

Thus In your example the % should be 86 votes / 88 voters = 97%

Thanks for pointing that maths out Science.  

All 3 forums quote percentages as a percentage of votes cast, so it does not indicate what percentage of responders picked a particular option.

That's unfortunate, although  I suppose it's easy enough to calculate it properly. 

Secondly, I think we had better use the non-censored version of the picture, as the censored one hides so much it no longer explains the grading system..... :unknw:

As for the grading system, just be prepared to ignore all the debate on that.   People always quibble over this.....

I think you have it almost correct, although I like all of the last three categories, just not 2 of the examples shown. 

For Effeminate, how about this one ? post-8337-0-46357800-1438003577_thumb.jpg

For Man.  I don't think a hairy chest is mandatory to be classed as a man.   Here are another couple of examples.  Although these would also qualify as twinks.

post-8337-0-36598800-1438003286_thumb.jpgpost-8337-0-52216500-1438003167_thumb.png

Guest science

I'm not familiar with the subcategories between effeminate and masculine mens.

Is there a topic on the subject?

The ilustrations are meant as examples. It is not a vote on the actual individuals.

It is interesting that thus far the graph is a mirror image of the PattayaAddicts curve. 

It's the ladyboy lovers that are real twisted. :)

I am surprised that 4 members of this forum voted girl.

I voted for the effeminate boy. My second choice would be man or femboy ( the one shown has no breasts) . The first three I could not contemplate.

I am aware that some previously str guys have their first gay sex experiences with ladyboys which they enjoy and then try a rent boy and realise they are bisexual.

There has been an explosion of ladyboy numbers in Pattaya in recent years.

There are probably gay members of pattaya addicts who are there for information about hotels etc. I think I joined a couple of years ago but only logged on a couple of times.

A very interesting thread !,

I am aware that some previously str guys have their first gay sex experiences with ladyboys which they enjoy and then try a rent boy and realise they are bisexual.

I'm a bit different to that, had my first gay experience in Phuket with a massage boy (was basically to break the curiosity that I'd had bottled up inside for a long time and really loved it) and the ladyboy experiences came afterwards. I do tend more towards the guys when I visit Thailand now days as I am enjoying being the bottom for them but occasionally go for an effeminate so I can top.