Guest shamahan

Red wine in the dark night:review

Guest shamahan

I went to see this movie because of the major actor Sripinta Pongsatorn who played in My Bromance. The movie is bizzare and is not recommended. One can argue that "forbidden love" shown in this movie is criminal and the major character is not sympathetic at all. He sacrifices his two lovers to "feed" his true love who is actually vampire. One can argue that the sacrificed lovers are pathetic but still I am not that smart to catch the allegory if there is one. In the end vampire (who killed his own father to feed on his blood) is more sympathetic that the major character. Do not take your Thai bf to see this movie. Who knows he may perceive you the same way as two sacrificed characters in the movie. There are some hot gay scenes but I fail to see why the gayness is essential for the movie.

Guest anonone

Thanks for the review shamahan.  Sorry you didn't like the movie so much, but I am still very eager to see it. I won't be back to Thailand until September, so if any finds it posted on-line anywhere, let me know.

marcoastrauman - very cool. I would have loved to see everyone in person....especially Pongsatorn.  Very good looking, indeed.

0ad4b5386b3fa1f2ba3f4eaf3fee6a8a.jpg

Guest shamahan

Thanks for the review shamahan.  Sorry you didn't like the movie so much, but I am still very eager to see it. I won't be back to Thailand until September, so if any finds it posted on-line anywhere, let me know.

marcoastrauman - very cool. I would have loved to see everyone in person....especially Pongsatorn.  Very good looking, indeed.

I do not want to discourage anybody to see this movie. Especially taking into account that it has a fancy, internationally acclaimed ladyboy director. When I watched the movie, there were totally four viewers (me included) but now I noticed that here in Pattaya they extended the number of showings (It is only in Central Festival) . Thus apparently the movie finds its audience. Another curious thing that they do not show here "Latitutude 6" military sponsored movie devoted to the conflict in Deep South. There are

very few Thai movies about that and I wanted to see it too.

if there's typical Thai smile  it must be one above,they should put it on the magnets and sell , I'd be first to buy