Guest Cedric

Surrogate penis

Guest Cedric

I would never have dreamt I would've become involved in the world of Amulets, I had as a tourist simply walked up a few streets but that's as far as my interest ever went. 

However recently a truly beautiful (Im not just saying that) 15 year old Chinese boy and orphan who is also our informal foster child sent me a very poignant letter. The letter came from the correctional institute where he is incarcerated for drug related dealings. In the letter he rather earnestly and urgently requested that I go to Thailand and there to buy him an amulet blessed by a particular monk. This would insure he insisted that he could kick the habit entirely and more precisely get out in one piece.

Well never needing much of an excuse to go to Bangkok and it being a long weekend I left that very same Friday.

And so a strange journey of greed, superstition, intrigue and sensual awakening began.

However it would take weeks to explain all that (ha ha) so to cut a long story short I couldn't find his amulet at the amulet market but was directed to a man who knew a man who arranged would meet me at my hotel the next day. When he arrived I decided to have him directed straight to my rooms. I wasn't sure how the hotel would see dealings of this kind in the lobby. He turned out to be a rather tall strikingly handsome but otherwise thoroughly louche looking Chinese gent which was of course an immediate turn on. Any ideas of this nature where soon dampened when he smiling broadly sideways at me sat down in the chair I had set up in the little reception/office area in front of my desk. He appeared to have what looked like a complete set of solid gold teeth.  

After pouring him some tea which he balanced between long fingers on his knee, his hair lanky and slippery fell over his long narrow shifty eyes and high cheek bones as he reached down to his case with the other arm.

The amulet was produced. Unremarkable and rather grubby, yellow stained glass concealed a tiny barely visible something all wrapped in plastic and held in a small zip bag.

Of course Im no expert but by this stage was expecting a few surprises it's true however the price wasn't one of them. Thrown a little by the price (50 000 baht) I decided immediately to fake it and only because I couldn't be sure it wasn't fake itself. It didnt look nice thats for sure. So armed with a rather lovely shiny alternative and substantially (substantially) cheaper I said my good-byes. He didn't seem in the least bit concerned, pushy or otherwise irritated, in fact his smile was rather enchanting. I had to make a quick re-evaluation of my lack of fondness for a mouth full of gold teeth but was all too pleased I got off so lightly so I tried seeing him off to the door as politely and quickly as possible. You never know when a mood can abruptly swing against you. However just as he was about to clap the case shut a bunch of penises popped from his loose suit pocket. Yes penises, smooth perfect penises, each one perfect each one unique, taught erect engorged penises in what looked like wood, ivory and stone lay spread on the carpet.

Ooops times up will try and finish tomorrow, never enough hours in the day....

Guest Cedric

Yes but here is where it all becomes cloudy grey. Men who are very much in love with their surrogate penises but are straight? And how they are used and attain some of their powers.

I couldn't believe these penises they were so stunningly well made, each had a unique and utterly convincing character. Beautifully smooth almost dancing in their rigid state of engorgement. 

As soon as they appeared they were promptly stuffed back but noticing my fixed gaze he fiddled about in his pocket for a few moments and produced just one of them, holding it up to the light it had a translucent glow almost wet it was so polished. He immediately and spontaneously started rubbing it with his thumb and index finger lovingly, in exactly the same manner one would a real penis, every nook and cranny got attention. Of course this was extraordinarily sexy to witness.

Then staring at my rising bulge with intense interest he stretched out and handed it to me indicating that I should do the same. 

I was barely able to utter a word it felt as nice as it looked and before I new it he took out another one and continued the same treatment. Each one he handed to me in turn carefully fondling them each again before putting them back then taking out another.

I've had similar treatment with my own cock and found it quite strange. One time during a massage with a masseur I knew long time I awoke or rather opened my eyes to find three young men (also masseurs) silent and crossed legged bellow me staring at my erect penis. My masseur had an interesting way of ensuring I had an erection every time I was finished my massage. Various rhythmic manipulations of body parts against body parts, balls tightly and carefully packed between thighs I would open my eyes completely unaware to my own huge swollen organ, foreskin tightly retracted throbbing wildly between my eyes as Im pressed into the bowing position narrowly missing getting my eye gouged. I was unaware there was ever an audience but he assured me there always is and there they were. Dreamy eyed and in awe barley even noticing I was in attendance. I don't think there is anything sexual about this in a strange weird way and I wasn't offended, but I must have looked very briefly annoyed because they jumped up bowing and apologising, my masseur just chuckling deeply to himself.

Well after we had both fondled his surrogate penises in silent contemplation he left and it was unmistakable that he too had a boner of quite epic proportions. There was no question he had no intention of trying to sell me one or seducing me further.

So the next day I took a taxi to the amulet market intent on finding something as beautiful. Its a long street and it seemed there weren't that many penis sellers about, the ones I saw were mostly the generic ones others also had if they had at all. These didn't look hand sculptured but mass produced. Nonetheless one stall had a whole bunch of new ones, raw wood quite slim but of good proportions and each one was slightly different to the next one so I assumed hand made.

I picked up one and manipulating as before for feel noticed very soon I had a small audience of two again staring at my bulge as they fondled their own surrogate penises eager for me to to see them. They were good looking guys well built and athletic short shaved heads and sharp definition, police, perhaps soldiers, tight pants white teeth. When I put mine down to find another I was eagerly given one of these personal surrogate penises to fondle while they absent mindedly picked up a random new one for size. I mentioned how nice it was and noticed their own tight growing bulges myself as I was given another. This strange ritual carried on almost all afternoon, time seemed to fly as one left and another maybe arrived. One passerbyer also a young man briefly stopped at the stall and squeezing my arm looked down at my cock and said "hmmmm strong" and left with a big smile.

I dont have an explanation for this phenomenon, but it appears that there is something gay about it all even if there is no sex involved at all. 

On another occasion I spotted some interesting glass hash pipes at an evening market, they looked almost identical to little perfect penises. Anyway i picked one up and by now force of habit had me caressing it up and and down in appreciation. The seller a young Iranian Parsi looking guy big wide dark eyes, juicy lips and curly glossy black hair almost immediately looked down at my cock and laughed out loud. I put it down and he whispered into my ear the price. It was fairy cheap though probably over priced. I noticed he had pushed his crotch into the back of my hand at the same time and it was pretty solid. I indicated I was just browsing and he said "Ok wait Im coming back" and dashed into the back of the restaurant opposite WC he had taken the pipe with him. About three minutes later he appeared flushed and nonchalant putting the pipe back where it belonged business as usual, it looked pretty much unused, the same could not be said for his own penis which had retired to to its usual chubby self.

Maybe the surrogate penis is also for men who love men who dont want to be seen loving men so do it via a surrogate penis instead??? No idea, some kind of weird construct but it hey it works it's unbelievably erotic. 

I still don't own one, maybe I will find the perfect surrogate penis next time. Im sure going to look it's rather entertaining. As for the amulet my little Chinese sunshine is over the moon, he doesn't know it only cost a couple of hundred baht but thats not the point is it. They wont let him have it until he gets out which is sad but he allows me to wear it on every visit as long as I dont break the seal (: so wonderful so earnest beautiful and sincere.