Guest ryoyo

What in gCircuit Songkran party

Guest ryoyo

I presume that many experienced-Thailand-travellers in this forum know and have visited Songkran party held by gCircuit annually. I have looked up for the information all I can imagine are just pool boy party, bear boy party, night party. May I ask for more details about what is happening in the parties. Some other (silly) questions that I would like to know too such as:

1. Any entry restrictions in each parties? 

2. Any where to shower after the water shooting party?

3. Is shirt allowed in pool party? (I'm slim so I'm rather timid). Any dresscode?

4. (Sorry for this offensive) Sex during the parties?

5. More expats or more Thai locals?

I bought a ticket last year but I missed the party eventually because of private affairs so I really really want to join in the next year. I would appreciate a lot if anyone can elaborate on the atmosphere and the process.

I personally would rather visit the dentist on a daily basis than be in Thailand between the 12th and 19th of April and just going off the music in the gCircuit video going to the dentist would also be preferable to going there.

Im right with you Biguyby as regards Songkran. I experienced it during my second trip to Pattaya I think in 2004. I had no idea what I was letting myself in for when I arranged my travel dates.

Being soaking wet all day long is not my idea of fun neither is crazy drunken behaviour. I retreated to Dongtan Beach during daylight hours to be consoled by good looking boys who were there in profusion in those days.

I visited BKK during Songkran last year, and I had a good time.

With great expectations I purchased on their website a ticket to one of the gCircuit pool parties.

On the day and time, I took the BTS to the closest station and walked to the location of the party. On the way I was soaked several times by the naive players on the street, which I didn't mind after I wisely reasoned that punching them in the face would only get me in trouble.

Once at the place, I did the formal check-in and got some stuff, and then walked to the pool with the crowd.  I was fortunate to find some shade and sit down to eat the snacks I had brought.  NOTHING I saw was out of the ordinary (in gay sense) and the few acts I saw did not motivate me to give up my cozy sitting place.  After about an hour, I decided that I had had at least a fraction of my money worth and I returned to the BTS, this time without any more soaking incidents.  

When I returned to Babylon, where I was staying, I had a little rest and then I went next door to the foam party where, OH YEAH,  I had great visual, sentient and climatic experiences.

Guest abang1961

I am sure that age has caught up with me and I now avoid crowded places and noise... 

Plus, who wants to be wall flower for the entire party?

Gone are the days where I can tolerate electronic house music at full blast.. no more DJ stations and worst, no more late nights.

Ogling at boys....that hasnt changed yet..

I am sure that age has caught up with me and I now avoid crowded places and noise... 

Plus, who wants to be wall flower for the entire party?

Gone are the days where I can tolerate electronic house music at full blast.. no more DJ stations and worst, no more late nights.

Ogling at boys....that hasnt changed yet..

I'm with you 100% on all of the above :)