brall3

V Club & The Prince

On Thai Massage Boy top 100, The Prince and The V Club have more boys listed than any other massage places. Boys #1 (Top) and #2 (Kid2) are from V Club.

Has anyone had a session with either of them? If so, are they a top, bottom, or both? The guys are handsome, but performance is more important to me than looks.

Can't help you with boys mentioned but few general warnings

-often boys look a bit different in flesh than on the photos and fortunately  for us Thai boys  look better in real. At least this is my experience with those I met 

- if you after certain boy either call in advance to secure your appointment and hope they will keep it or be prepared when you show up he may not be there may be with client already or horror of horrors,  will not look like you imagined based on the picture.

Not necessarily worse,  mind you , just different / taller. shorter, skinnier , more massive etc. /

- readers advice will reflect their own experience  which may or may not be the same like yours.

I.e. horny boy who finds you an attractive may perform for you  better than the same  boy who had already 1- 2 customers that day when another reader took him and was attracted only to his expected tip. 

Boy who will bottom for somebody smaller sized or repeat customer may be reluctant to do so for new and big sized client.

Just recently I exchanged few PM about certain bar boy with another reader and it looks that our experience was very different, hence warning above.

Best thing  is just go , see who is on offer and pick up best looking from those who are smiling at you

Kid 2 who is listed in V Club is actually working in Jupiter.. you can see him every night, hardly one of the stars there. And he doesn't look like in the pictures.. older and "meatier".

agree with my buddy vinapu.. not all customers/boys share the same experience/ get the same treatment. A friend of mine was raving about this one boy in Hero.. and when i tried him.. he was a total dud!!

echoing vinapu : just go and see them for yourself..

With places like V-Club and The Prince, who advertise having models working there, you have to consider that there will be high prices and attitude (no personal experience with these two places).

I prefer to select boys from those being present, best if they are sitting outside so I can make choice while walking past (or at maximum stopping while walking past).

With places like V-Club and The Prince, who advertise having models working there, you have to consider that there will be high prices and attitude (no personal experience with these two places).

I prefer to select boys from those being present, best if they are sitting outside so I can make choice while walking past (or at maximum stopping while walking past).

About higher prices I can agree,  for both massage and a minimum tips they and Senso which belongs to the same category are charging more. But rooms are of higher standard, some Senso and Prince rooms could be presented as hotel rooms, just replace mirror with flat screen TV.

So higher prices for massages are not unreasonable if somebody is looking for more class than mattress on the floor but it's good to know about it to make informed decision. 

As for attitude there were some negative comments circulating on forums but I can't complain. One Senso model sternly asked me not to touch him during massage as it distracts him but promised full access after massage and kept his side of bargain and whole experience turned fabulous, both massage and afters.

Never in those classier places I was cut on time paid and 1.5 hr meeting lasted exactly that long, can't say that about few of cheaper places, specially in Silom tourist area. 

As for quality of massage - this depends only on boy's skills and has nothing to do with either quality of place and boy's good looks.

For selection I agree with Christian above , numerous Suriwong, soi 6  and Silom places are best  for strolling and checking who is on the offer but for nervous newbies I repeat for umpteen time best option  is soi Twilight where one can have drink or meal at Maxi's or Dick's and  at the same time make mind about  Bangkok Massage, Bonny';s and X-Size massage boys sitting in front of their places. 

Guest tsubiboy29

regardless what others are saying, i find Senso is the best in terms of the location, selection of boys.

yes its overpriced but I don't care. 

regardless what others are saying, i find Senso is the best in terms of the location, selection of boys.

yes its overpriced but I don't care. 

everybody is entitled to your opinion LOL

I'd not say overpriced, rather expensive in league with both places named in the tittle of the thread and Waternest but if one finds value in prices charged nothing is overpriced.

Like you I believe is better to overpay 500 or 1000 and leave smiling and dreaming about return than just pay and receive what is  due.  

My experiences from  SENSO were also 100% positive although when comes to selection I think HERO due to sheer number of boys behind the glass is  # 1

Guest tsubiboy29

I have been to Senso three times in the past with all positive experiences.  Now I don't go there anymore because I have got contact details of all Senso boys. Instead of going to Senso, the boy comes to my hotel. One boy I met from Senso 2 years ago now we are friends. We meet up for sex, dine out and movies when I am in Bangkok. (he does not want me to pay him because he considers me as a mate). Usually I pay for dinner and he pays for drinks etc. I am quite young 29 and he is 25, so bringing him to hotel/restaurant has never been an issue (in relation to hotel visitors policy etc). 

Vinapu, your last sentence is exactly the way I would put it. I have been to Senso a few times with all very positive times. But the choices at Hero put it at the top of my list. I like Senso also for its convience. Sometimes I just don't want to cross town at rush hour.