Guest anonone

Red Wine in the Dark Night

Guest anonone

Came across a trailer for the new movie starring Fluke Pongsatorn - Red Wine in the Dark Night.

Fluke played Bank in My Bromance, and is one of the sexiest Thai boys I have ever seen...and this trailer just confirms it.

Opens at Theaters in Thailand on July 23. 

Looks awesome to me.

Guest anonone

Well, I have finally found the complete movie on-line. Seems to be a video cam someone was sneaky with in a theater but happy enough to finally have the whole movie available.  I have been looking quite some time, including some video stalls at the markets in Pattaya...could never find an official version.

Anyway, for those interested, here it is on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2h6gU-GdSQ

Guest anonone

I watched it twice in the cinema (with different companions, hehe), by now it is probably available on (legitimate) DVD as well.

I would have thought so as well.  I looked at several different places selling DVDs in Pattaya and was not able to find it last month.  I haven't had a chance to watch it yet...maybe this weekend. 

Hope it is worth the wait.  :spiteful:

Guest anonone

Well, finally got some time to watch the movie.  I can't say it was the best of all time...or honestly, even very good.  But when it has scenes like this featuring the beautiful Fluke Pongsatorn....it really doesn't matter.

Fluke1_zpsrmg5s96q.png

I was annoyed by the shifting camera work, so I will still be looking for an official DVD version.  If anyone sees it available, let me know.  Cheers.