biguyby

May 2015

Thanks for that report biguyby - I'm due in Pats August but i haven't bought my air ticket yet.

I dont like it when the bars are very quiet - i feel uncomfortable when there are few customers in a bar and more so if I'm the only one.

During my March trip I found Sunny Boys the best bar for twinks and it was my major source of offs apart from GR.

Looking forward to the report on your visit to Dongtan Beach. Im one of contributors who bemoan the decline of the beach as a place to hook up with boys. It was great when I first visited Pats some 9 years ago. Plenty of boys in speedos then as per my avator.

Ive not seen boys playing ball at Dongtan for a while. A couple of years ago they were there every day. They used to finish as the late started to fade and that was a good time to approach one to suggest a drink and maybe a visit to my hotel. Quite a few rejections but several success's also. I liked to see them in speedos especially, which was a signal they were available.

Usually, depending on the tides, there's no longer enough beach in that area to play volleyball. So, there is a mostly-gay group that plays down at the end of Dong Tarn beach next to the rescue station in the late afternoon. At the same time, another group plays at the beach courts across from the Jomtien Night Market just before Beach Road soi 9.

I had a very enjoyable evening in Boy's Town and Pattayaland 1 tonight.

I met up with Vinapu and we visited a couple of places.

It was great to meet up and chat he is such a really nice guy (Thanks Vivapu)

Me and nice guy ? that's illusion but thank you for being nice to me. I enjoyed our evening as well and report will be posted some time in not so distant future. 

don't worry, some of Sunee Plaza boy types look too freaky for me for completely different reason

Well we all have our preferences.

I prefer the natural look. 

That excludes people who work out to the point where they get excessive muscle & it excludes tattoos.

An awful lot of the people in Sunee do have a natural look that appeals to me.