Guest yumzy

Free wine and beers!

Guest yumzy

Now that I have your attention, Hello!

I'm Having my first trip to Bangkok in less than 2 weeks time.

I arrive around 7pm on Saturday , expected to be in hotel by 10pm, just behind the Chong Nonsi BTS station.

What I want to ask : I would love to go for massage later but I read most massage place shuts at 11pm? Are there any massage plsces nearby which open until late?

I like young / twink type guys :)

Any other recommendation will be helpful.

P.s. Sorry about misleading title

What I want to ask : I would love to go for massage later but I read most massage place shuts at 11pm? Are there any massage plsces nearby which open until late?

I like young / twink type guys :)

walk along Suriwong or/and Silom, some massage places  places will be still open. If you see buy you fancy and place is about to close you can always off him  to your hotel. Off fee should be cost of 1-1 1/2 hr massage

If your 'just behind Chong Nonsi" place is Om Yim  you will not have any problems with visitors.  

That's harsh welcome for a newbie

I usually agree with vin, but koko is right. A stupid thread title, a falsification, misdirection and a bad start for a newbie.

Vin is sympathetic no doubt as we all known his love of massage boys and can understand the first night urge.

Guest yumzy

Sorry guys- I shouldnt have that as Title.

Otherwise, Thanks for your replies - all are helpful (even the harsh welcome is fine; put me in my place)

Sorry guys- I shouldnt have that as Title.

Otherwise, Thanks for your replies - all are helpful (even the harsh welcome is fine; put me in my place)

you could make up for the bad title by meeting one or more board members during your stay in BKK and actually treat him/them to some free wine or beer ;-)

Unfortunately, though, I'm currently out of town for another 6 weeks or so. Maybe someone else?!

Guest abang1961

TS,

Why not take a walk from Chong Nongsi to Silom and savour the sights and sounds for the very first night.

Take it easy... there are too many guys waiting for your wallet the following day...

Really after a flight, what you would need is a good rest... wake up bright and sunny and head for Lumpini Park (at 7 am) for the mass TaiChi.  That is the REAL Thai way of welcoming you.  Ogle at some of the joggers there ..especially those in tights....what a yummy sight!

don't listen to this sleep alone and have a good rest propaganda, you can have it at home.

Yes, savour a sights and sounds along Silom but don't waste this opportunity to have your first boy first evening, 

Morning stroll through the Lumpini Park will be more energetic with memories of fabulous evening / night

Guest abang1961

Your first trip..pretty exciting...

Sorry Vinapu, let the new fresh meat get used to the weather and the hustle and bustle of the city after a long flight.

I usually make the mistake of engaging the first person I fancy on such maiden trip...so my advice is still to hold your horses,

and discover the sights and sound first... wander around but keep your hands to yourself...the best is yet to come..

I forgot most important thing -BBB INN, around the corner from soi Twilight has massage boys on duty 7/24 and even in the middle of the night there are some attractive specimens

cheaper if you stay there. visit their website and email them. http://thaiboy.net/bed/index.php?id_tha=1305#res

I stayed two nights and they weren't around when I needed massage so I went without

http://thaiboy.net/extreme/index.php

I stayed two nights and they weren't around when I needed massage so I went without

You had extremely bad luck, don't buy any lottery tickets any time soon. Over the years I was comg and leaving this place at all hours of day and night and always there was somebody decent available