t0oL1

Stunning Barber in Sunee

Was out for a 9:00 pm haircut in Sunee along Soi VC, just heading east past Power Boys.

On my left was a glass fronted barber shop in Islamic lettering. Went inside and asked

"tao lai?" An older slender gent replied "one hundred fifty baht."

I sat down for a haircut and "his son" came in and proceeded with the haircut.

He was stunning.20ish 5'9" 110#, skinny, spiked hair, 6:00 burly shadow, chin goatee and sideburns.

Looking very butch during the haircut- couldn't take my eyes off him the whole time.

Couple times in 10 minutes I remembered to breathe :)

Handed over two hundred baht notes and waited to refuse the change.

My tip got me the most gorgeous smile- probably meaning: "I was right-

another Sunee  poofie, staring at me the whole time"

Wanted badly to go back only a week later to get my hair spiked on top, but

I had gotten a cold and couldn't to go to the gym every day before returning :))

Already planning a couple haircuts for next year.

Reminds me of when I was wandering around a city in Vietnam.  Might have been Hue, although what I do remember is this absolute Stunner of a guy lying on top of a motorcycle in the street.   I stopped to say hello and ended up booking myself a completely unnecessary hair cut.  Cutey and Beauty had cut my hair less than 2 weeks earlier. 

This guy was slim, clean cut with slightly long hair, so we probably have different definitions of stunner. The hair cut was as close as we got.

"Hot" guys can be of differing types- this type a little different for me but instantly recognizable as such.

Now if his dad would just leave -maybe I should have a flask of forbidden alcohol spiked with a touch of kamagra?

The original post was inspired by the "Travel to Places Other Than Asia" post- which I enjoyed.

At "150 baht" I will stick with my usual barber in Soi Buakhao at only 70 baht for my haircut no matter how cute the barber is.

A saving of 80 baht is more important to me than having a cute guy cut my hair - I'm a "Kineaw"  Cheap Charlie - hehehe

Guest FossilGay

Now if his dad would just leave -maybe I should have a flask of forbidden alcohol spiked with a touch of kamagra?

Maybe you can offer to share your booze for a bite of his shawarma?

A full six weeks later in the USA I still don't want another haircut

knowing who last cut my hair in Sunee. I am definitely getting him to 

pose for a touristy pic next time for all of you to drool over.

Bet his shawarma is handsome, hot, and spicy.