biguyby

Cheap Flights

There seems to be some incredibly cheap flights from The UK to Thailand for May and June on most of the major airlines. Some as low as £370.00 - I think these are some of the cheapest I have ever seen in the 25 years I have been going to Thailand.

I am very tempted to book one and sneak an extra trip this year.

Guest abang1961

Same here from Singapore.

Early to Mid-May is considered as low season here in Singapore due to the school exams.

Late-May to end June is considered as high season due to school holidays.

So if those of you wonderful guys who needs a visa run, come visit me in early July to early August.

Two public holidays to take note: 17 Jul (Hari Raya Puasa, a Muslim festival) and 7-10 Aug (Singapore celebrates 50 years of independence).   Yes, this little dot has a lot going this year (not forgetting the *un*timely death of Lee Kuan Yew...

Tiger and Airasia prices are tax included.

Jetstar, Scoot may have crazy discounts every now and then.

My recent return flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) was only USD 70, tax included. Now, they are selling Bangkok for USD 40 again but mid-week flights only.

So guys, do drop by Singapore.. take Singapore Airlines for the FREE transit here for a couple of days... I am offering a humble flat for accommodation.....

Guest abang1961

More good news... 

I just booked a return flight from Singapore to Phuket for the last weekend of July for SGD 84,,that is roughly less than 40 Euros or USD 70...yes all taxes included ..

Check Tigerairways for super deals...I am not even related to them.. but a good deal must be shared...