Guest tsubiboy29

i am in love with a gogo boy...

test run will cost 500 baht off fee and 1000-1500 tip and joy of discovery is all yours

Vinapu is correct. One farang customer may have a great time with a boy and tell you the boy does everything.

You off the boy and the boy is a dud. Chemistry, mood, cleanliness and a host of factors can come into play.

Offing a boy and having high expectations often results in disappointment. The best times are when expectations are

low and one is surprised and has the time of their life.

Frankly, most of the time farangs are satisfied and only rarely do they encounter duds. We expect a lot out of teenage and

twenty-something y.o. boys when many of us are triple their age and weight. If we had to go to bed with men like ourselves,

most of us couldn't stomach the idea. Sure, it's their job and they get paid but just look in a full length mirror naked with the

lights on. Keep your eyeglasses on. Some of the ugliest most hideous farangs are also the pickiest.

if you don't mind advising me, is it alright to ask if the guy is straight or gay?

I always ask then 'do you like boys or girls better" and have reason to believe they are giving honest answers whatever it is but even those who give like Man from now defunct FanClub answer '100 % girls ' can be still great encounters and not shy at all

Ive recently returned from a 3.5 week visit to Pattaya during which I enjoyed the boys to the full. I did not encounter a 100% dud, but of course some were better than others. I had about eight (memories are now fading and I dont keep a diary !) overnight in my bed and with them I tried to establish their sexual orientation before either offing or making arrangements on GR. Im versatile tending towards bottom so a reliable top was an acceptable specification. I generally used the term "man" which was usually understood but I never posed the question "you like girls or boys". One boy who said he was Man did in fact bottom as well. Versatile did not seem to be a term in use by the boys.

With GR boys it is harder to establish their attributes - you cant always rely on the entry and the delay with the text replies and getting answers like "yes" leaves one unconvinced. In a bar you can check them out before offing - feeling their dicks and tongue kissing.

However Vinapu's point about "the joy of discovery" resonates with me. Roll on my next trip !.