Guest tsubiboy29

i am in love with a gogo boy...

Guest tsubiboy29

I know I am just one of his customers.

But I have had the best 7 days in my life both sexually and emotionally.

Now back in Australia I miss him a lot.

I won't call it love. Please don't laugh at me. Sounds crazy right? 

BTW: has anyone been to Jupiter? I reckon its the best gogo bar bar in Bangkok to Asian gay man's taste. 

Whenever in BKK, I always check out Jupiter but have never really clicked there with the presentation. I don't need to have a dick waved in my face, but I found it too impassive for my taste. It is probably the only bar I have never offed anyone from. But I do think they do decent dance routines. Since I am not Asian, both your posts explain why things probably never clicked there for me.

I reckon its the best gogo bar bar in Bangkok to Asian gay man's taste. 

What do you regard as an Asian gay man's taste? I would be interested in learning more so I better understand.

Guest tsubiboy29

Agree good looking guys in Jupiter but lousy for offs for most of us. They prefer Asian and young.  Glad you found someone you like, but you will find many more on future trips!

I am Asian, 29 yo. And the boy I like is also gay.

I guess we will see...

Oh man, I had so much fun.

Guest tsubiboy29

Whenever in BKK, I always check out Jupiter but have never really clicked there with the presentation. I don't need to have a dick waved in my face, but I found it too impassive for my taste. It is probably the only bar I have never offed anyone from. But I do think they do decent dance routines. Since I am not Asian, both your posts explain why things probably never clicked there for me.

What do you regard as an Asian gay man's taste? I would be interested in learning more so I better understand.

I could be wrong. I am Asian myself. I think I can speak on behalf of my Asian gay friends. We like guys on the masculine side (hunks, ideally 175-180 tall, innocent looking)  I find Westerners like twinks. (slim, dark skin, 18-19 yo, almost refugee &underage looks, exotic looking). I am not sure if I have explained it clearly. 

Really? I think Jupiter has the best dance groups. And they show the fewest dicks comparing with other gogo bars. (hot male, classic boys etc)

But I have had the best 7 days in my life 

BTW: has anyone been to Jupiter? I reckon its the best gogo bar bar in Bangkok to Asian gay man's taste. 

Nothing crazy, you just had a time of your life so it's obvious you missing that time and a boy who help you to go through.

When you return you will see if that will last, if yes than start thinking if that's love.

I'm Westerner and don't like twinks at all, I'm all for hunks just like you described, not even necessarily looking innocent.

I'm not alone , even on this forum,  although there's something in your opinion.

Classic has usually more farangs in audience than other bars.  When visited Jupiter in Dec with xiluzer, Asian himself, he noticed I was only farang in audience when we were there/ early,  dozen or so clients only / .

I like Jupiter for the show and like  it's boys -all my type,  but as firecat noticed, eye candies from there are making lousy offs. Two bad experiences in the span of few years mentally switched me off from even thinking about taking somebody from there.

It cost me dearly last trip when I spotted  boy from there I counted as most attractive  going back from work  and did not even think about asking him to go with me until it was too late.

I may give them a chance once more. Firecat may be right, they may be aiming at younger clients but chances are some of them will like old money at least.

But as far as show and display goes this bar is the best in BKK  IMNSHO but not in Thailand. That honor for me belongs to BoysBoysBoys in Pattaya. No fuck / big cock show in either though,  

Guest Nicko1

I know I am just one of his customers.

But I have had the best 7 days in my life both sexually and emotionally.

Now back in Australia I miss him a lot.

Great to hear that you are having a good time. I hope I will experienced the same on my first visit to Bangkok this 17th April.....

But as far as show and display goes this bar is the best in BKK  IMNSHO but not in Thailand. That honor for me belongs to BoysBoysBoys in Pattaya. No fuck / big cock show in either though,

Boyzboyzboyz had an epic show last night. A very generous farang hosted a free BBQ dinner outside and Jo, the boss

arranged a special show for the farang and his guests. Some of the high lights were 20 or so naked manly guys sitting

on chairs chuck wowwing. As each one climaxed, they stood in the center and spewed forth their semen, 500b. was

given to each and most were very well hung and hot as hell. One big surprise was a second shower show (the first was

awesome), with the celebrated twins of the B-Boys and another gorgeous B-Boy, all rock hard and playful.

Everyone working in the bar was tipped and everyone had a blast.

One favorite of mine came into the audience with more than a dozen other erect guy for one to examine close up and tip.

It was a night to remember in the greatest show boybar in Pattaya.

Next special show on April 18th.

Guest abang1961

That big spender ... giving the boys THB 500 each...

Well if he can afford, bless him...

Otherwise, that is not good news for the rest of us, the pauper.

Since the king has so generously "tipped" all his younger subjects, where do old paupers like me go?

Guest FossilGay

I find Westerners like twinks. (slim, dark skin, 18-19 yo, almost refugee &underage looks, exotic looking). I am not sure if I have explained it clearly. 

:rofl:

Did anyone say Sunee Plaza?

I could be wrong. I am Asian myself. I think I can speak on behalf of my Asian gay friends. We like guys on the masculine side (hunks, ideally 175-180 tall, innocent looking)  I find Westerners like twinks. (slim, dark skin, 18-19 yo, almost refugee &underage looks, exotic looking). I am not sure if I have explained it clearly. 

Really? I think Jupiter has the best dance groups. And they show the fewest dicks comparing with other gogo bars. (hot male, classic boys etc)

I like similar as you and I am not Asian but I am Westerner. I don't care if their skin is dark or light.

I also agree with you that Jupiter has an excellent dance group and that they don't show their dicks like some of the Soi Twilight  bars do. Sorry if I was not clear. So we like similar type guys. I like guys similar to the ones WowPow used to post pictures of on various forums.

That big spender ... giving the boys THB 500 each...

Well if he can afford, bless him...

Otherwise, that is not good news for the rest of us, the pauper.

Since the king has so generously "tipped" all his younger subjects, where do old paupers like me go?

To the same bar next day when big spender realizes his funds are depleted . Boys will be waiting for next one  but in meantime will accept gladly standard sized tips

Most boys know what the going rates are as much as we do. Once in awhile they get a customer that is very generous, but they are not going to sit around every night hoping to get that again. They will happily go with you for the normal going rate.

What you won't get or see is a mass chuck wow show. Cumming reduces their chances for an off as customers think the boy

won't be fully charged. The boys are thrilled with 100b. tips and won't turn down 20b. tips for a little play or just a show of

appreciation of their manly assets, handsome face or hot body.

You can cop a free feel and not tip the boys. No one puts a gun to your head but remember the boys are working.

Tsubiboy,

Thanks for sharing your trip. I hope to have as great an experience as you had. I'm planning my first trip there (hopefully)

by the end of the year.

Do U mind sharing more of your experience?

I don't know why ... but im concerned my experience might be diminished due to my looks. I'm a gay Asian approaching my 40s. And not affluent but enough money to take a short holiday.

Guest tsubiboy29

Tsubiboy,

Thanks for sharing your trip. I hope to have as great an experience as you had. I'm planning my first trip there (hopefully)

by the end of the year.

Do U mind sharing more of your experience?

I don't know why ... but im concerned my experience might be diminished due to my looks. I'm a gay Asian approaching my 40s. And not affluent but enough money to take a short holiday.

hi, depending on if the boy is gay or straight.

if the boy is gay, of course he will like you more if you are a handsome fit man. (meaning better fuck, passionate kiss etc). i mean who wants to have sex with an ugly/old/fat person (sorry, this may sound rude but that's the reality).  if the boy is straight, your look does not really matter as long as you have got the money. 

hi, depending on if the boy is gay or straight.

if the boy is gay, of course he will like you more if you are a handsome fit man. (meaning better fuck, passionate kiss etc). i mean who wants to have sex with an ugly/old/fat person (sorry, this may sound rude but that's the reality).  if the boy is straight, your look does not really matter as long as you have got the money. 

if you don't mind advising me, is it alright to ask if the guy is straight or gay? I was under the impression that they may say what you want to hear because they would want to get the business (money), so they may say they can do anything. 

Although, I'd prefer a gay guy because I'd like to think that he's also having some pleasure out of it and less like a job. 

Guest tsubiboy29

if you don't mind advising me, is it alright to ask if the guy is straight or gay? I was under the impression that they may say what you want to hear because they would want to get the business (money), so they may say they can do anything. 

Although, I'd prefer a gay guy because I'd like to think that he's also having some pleasure out of it and less like a job. 

You can always ask the captain if the boy is gay or not. 

My experience is that most straight go go boys are top. It must has something to do with their pride. 

The Thai boys use the term 'gay' for effeminate boys, which you can figure out by their campy behavior.

gay = bottom to the boys.

There are gay kings who won't 'smoke' and won't bottom and aren't into women. They kiss and you can 'smoke' them.

Best to ask if they kiss, 'smoke' and are top or bottom or versatile. Some boys will say one thing in the bar in front

of other Thais and do everything in bed and are will say they do everything and turn out as duds in bed.