gaperking

Old timers?

Are there any old timers here who visited Pattaya before millennium or even before nineties? Was it different then? I guess there were shady things going on so in that respect I guess going is more civilized. Or is it?

Guest frequentflier

my first visit was 1997..Boyztown was very different to now.Panorama was Cocobanana..The staff of Cafe Royale wore shorts.

My favourite bar was Charly Boys.

Sunee Plaza was not a nice place,very underage.

One bar there was La Cage that I liked on soi vc.

All changed for the better.

Hi frequentflier! Interesting post. So it's true that smooth boys were almost naturally smooth still in 90's. But good to know that You think that things have become better.

Is it Asia that rules for you or do you fly to other places as well?

Guest ronnie4you

My first visit was in July, 1987. We stayed at a small hotel where the Royal Gardens now exists. I can't say that it was all that different, maybe just less crowded. My first bar visit there was a bar called the Gentleman's Club, which I remember for being surprised how young the dancers were. It lasted for years, but I never went back in.

The guys I did have encounters with would now be in their late 40's. (Perhaps 50?) That makes me feel real old!

The guys I did have encounters with would now be in their late 40's. (Perhaps 50?) That makes me feel real old!

and enjoy it while it lasts, for sure you had friends who would be happy to feel old but are on other side of the grass already

Guest frequentflier

I remember Gentlemens Club,couldnt wait to get out of it,one visit was enough.I think the man who owned it got into a lot of trouble some time later.