Guest JamesBarnes

"Cottaging!"

Guest Fatfifty

No, it's just too risky. I'm mature now, and have my own place... If approached in a toilet I might consider asking him home, but nothin in the toilet. Most smell bad.

Story as told to me by a doctor I worked with: an undercover cop was visiting toilets and arresting the guys for public sex after he let them blow him. Somehow a guy recognized the cop, and the cop had decided to get a blow job again, but this guy was ready, and had a knitting pin or hat pin or some sharp object, and stabbed it through the undercover cops cock, and left him hanging so to say.

It's a story, supposedly true... I wasn't there, so I don't know, but I thought it was a funny story worth sharing.

Guest FossilGay
There was a simultaneous flushing of cisterns, pulling up of trousers and unbolting of doors and the young man stepped out of the cubicle. The man he saw stepping out of the adjacent stall was his father.

His father must be one of those alcoholic old farangs who have beer for breakfast and bitch incessantly about Thailand the whole day.

Guest JamesBarnes

Just wondering if members admit to such behaviour of their own choice will they get judged and castigated for it in next months magazine perhaps ?? Just so we're clear......

Dear NirishGuy,

Definitely not!

Best wishes,

I'd treat original story as urban legend if I personally had not known policewoman who  during early night patrol spotted lady urinating on the sidewalk. Offending lady turned out to be her mother and to this day she doesn't know what her mother was doing that late in that area.

So life writes sometimes  scenarios only sick mind would invent.

As for original question answer is no, it's plain cheap, dirty  and disgusting

If LMTU the Great was still with us, he could share stories!

My activities are limited to checking out public toilets if they are on the way*, sometimes I spot someone else who is cruising, usually not. If I ever spot someone who is my type and interested, I would rather go to a room.

*This month The Mall Bangkapi, Big C and Tesco Lotus On Nut, nothing.

Guest JamesBarnes

Heygay aka lmtu will be remembered as the great cottager. Fame is fleeting.

Fleeting and to be avoided at all costs... infamy is, of course, far preferable!

Kenneth Williams as Julius Ceasar: "Infamy, infamy- they've all got it in for me!"