Guest LoveThailand

Since it is quiet here

Guest LoveThailand

Checked on new content and there is not much. So deided to spam the board and just say how I long for my next visit tentatively planned for early June.

Many will think it is bad timing - with hot and rainy weather, but I have visited at all times and weather has never been an obsticle for my enjoyment. Usually the rains are short and even if I get caught in a shower - it is still a tropical rain - is it not?

As during my previous visits I plan to split my 2 weeks (all I can afford time wise) between the beach and BKK. For the beach I tried PTY before - but the beach there is not the best to put it mildly. A big gay scene could be a draw but I prefer that of BKK. So - most likely will end up on Koh Samed - my last visit's discovery. It is close to BKK (only 1.5-2 hours to Rayong pier and 20 minutes by boat) - and the place is awesome. There are some more busy areas with hotels and bars and restaurants - but it is always possible to find a quiet almost no people beach. There are beaches with excellent white fine sand as well as some rocky ones. The water is crystal clear.  The best part is that the island is small enough to explore on foot.

Straight massages are widely available - but Thailand being Thailand once you get a male masseur the lines blur. Many places to eat as well as go out at night. Among many bars you will definitely find your favorite.

You are more likely to meet gay people around Tub Tim beach - but those will likely be couples on vacation. GR, hornet, line will rpvide you with hook up opportunities - but do not expect anything like BKK or PTY.

Samed is slow, laid back and what I will need before moving on to BKK.

In BKK I'll stay somewhere close to the gay ghetto - last time it was Furamaxclusive - close to Convent. Will find something like this again - not expensive and with a pool. Joiners no concern because I have still to see a BKK hotel where this is a problem. The only thing to check is whether the hotel wants to charge a joiner fee - this is quite rare.

BKK - the bars, the massages and hanging out in Soi4 and 2. Will use excellent advice from Vinapu and others about massage places and go-go boys. Never been to Hero and Prince (shame on me!) - so will close this gap next time.

It is only 3 months away. Doh.

I have been there many times in June. It is hot but the showers are short.  If you want beaches, you might try Hua Hin. I have friends that have been there who love it and the beaches are gorgeous and a short ride from BKK.

I'll take a pool with a jacuzzi over the beach anytime. Beach is nice to look at but unless you like to snorkel, I'd rather be at a pool.

From what I am reading there should be great Hotel deals in June and I agree, I never worry about having someone join me. I have never been stopped and have been in at least 30 hotels in BKK from 3-5 Star.

Since I'm not big on massages BKK has fallen in its appeal to me except at the end of the trip for 3 or 4 nights. Don't get me wrong I love BKK. Lived there for over 2 years but I love using Social Media sites for hook ups and this is considerably more difficult in BKK then Pattaya.

Im in Pattaya just now. The place seems to be making the transition to low season. One big difference compared with last year when I was here is the absence of Russians. Obviously they are suffering with the decline in the value of the rouble. They are big buyers of property here in Thailand and I noticed yesterday when I was in a high building that none of the numerous cranes on half completed buildings seemed to be working. Perhaps this is also a symptom.

Its very pleasant in Sunee sitting in the open air bars after the heat of the day. Sunny Boys gogo is usually busy and has boys to suite most tastes. Dongtan Beach is busy but has few unaccompanied boys. However encroachment by Russian families and females is not so apparent as before.

I went to Samet last year. The beaches are beautiful but there is no obvious gay scene.

hanging out in Soi4 and 2. Will use excellent advice from Vinapu and others about massage places and go-go boys. Never been to Hero and Prince (shame on me!) - so will close this gap next time.

You will not regret as both places are excellent and when comes to hunks only VClub and Senso can be compared but really it takes only one boy for venue to shine for us.

I'm pleased you value my reports  but keep in mind you may not be fond of  everything I like  and other way around - I find soi 4 boring and soi  2 not magnet either but like soi Twilight immensely.

Hmm, two weeks vacation and one week at the beach with white sand and crystal clear waters? Not my idea of a good time in Thailand.  :p Well, you did say you were spamming us.

you are right , flying for half or whole day just to lay in the sand is not my idea of good time in LOS either but to each it's own  

Guest LoveThailand

Which app did you found best using in Samed?

I do not remember exactly - but I was using GR, line, jack'd, hornet and grindr. Get all and experiemen. I think GR and hornet were the best. Get all and experiment - all are easy to install and use.

Guest LoveThailand

You will not regret as both places are excellent and when comes to hunks only VClub and Senso can be compared but really it takes only one boy for venue to shine for us.

I'm pleased you value my reports  but keep in mind you may not be fond of  everything I like  and other way around - I find soi 4 boring and soi  2 not magnet either but like soi Twilight immensely.

Soi 4 is a lot of fun actually - for picking boys who are not (or you belive so) trade. Kind of more varied hunting ground. Same about 2.

Guest LoveThailand

you are right , flying for half or whole day just to lay in the sand is not my idea of good time in LOS either but to each it's own  

Indeed. I can only take vacation 2-3 times a year and not longer than 2 weeks. I spend week 1 usually at quiet places - just to relax and recharge after work and switch into vacation mood. Besides - I really like the sea and the beach - what they call beach potato.