Guest erected

How much for "massage boys" "money boys" "commercial boys" or visitor that needs "taxi money"?

Guest erected

(I am sure this topic has been discussed before but I could not find it under "search")  I live/work in Thailand 9 years so know about the gay social networks (Gay Romeo, Hornet, Grindr, Gaydar...) I am not looking for an Asian bf, just looking for a sensible, masculine Thai gay man (ages 27-40yr) that also like play time. I am no longer a muscular 29 year old, I am a regular 50yr farang that looks fit and friendly (I have been told 555) I have met some nice guys on GR, and Hornet that just want to meet for fun; those who want $ will tell me they are "massage boy".  I am not offended by their request and I realize it is a way to make some extra baht. 

Question: What is the "donation" I should give if the massage boy stays a couple  hours?  If the guy is not a striking 30 year old, but 40 yr yet with a nice body and personality, does he get the same as a young massage boy?   And I have a couple great 38-39 year olds, handsome and fit, that keep asking me to invite them again, but I don't want to pay all the time. (I have a couple sexdate buddies from BKK (they have regular jobs) that will stop on weekends for fun.   Question: What is a normal amount to give?  Yes, if the guy is my candy: cute smile, athletic, masculine, big manhood, great for playtime, I am willing to give 2000 baht, but that is rare.

A couple of hours counts as short time, although your new friend might want to leave earlier. The following polls cover the subject. I would add about 5% for labour rate inflation since then.

Pattaya

Short Time

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9315-whats-the-going-rate-for-tips-in-pattaya-short-time/?hl=poll

Long Time

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9316-whats-the-going-rate-for-long-time-tips-in-pattaya/?hl=poll&do=findComment&comment=71886

Bangkok

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9318-poll-going-rate-for-tips-in-bangkok-gogo-bars/?hl=poll

Typically:

Bangkok fees are about 500 higher than Pattaya, although some of the on line people in Bangkok offer nearer to the Pattaya rates.

A small minority request well in excess of the rates in the poll.

A lot depends on what service you want and where you get it, so this needs clarification.

Finally, when someone asks how many times have you been to Thailand, you want to say at least 5.  Don't ever let them think this is your first time.

Question: What is the "donation" I should give if the massage boy stays a couple  hours?  If the guy is not a striking 30 year old, but 40 yr yet with a nice body and personality, does he get the same as a young massage boy?   

Consider the source before replying to this post.

If the guy is not a striking 30 year old, but 40 yr yet with a nice body and personality, does he get the same as a young massage boy?   And I have a couple great 38-39 year olds, handsome and fit, that keep asking me to invite them again, but I don't want to pay all the time. (I have a couple sexdate buddies from BKK (they have regular jobs) that will stop on weekends for fun.   Question: What is a normal amount to give?  Yes, if the guy is my candy: cute smile, athletic, masculine, big manhood, great for playtime, I am willing to give 2000 baht, but that is rare.

I don't see reason for age discrimination, if you like the boy tip him accordingly.

If he behaves, is not rushing to the door as soon as deed is done and stays longer than 2 hours I'd give 2000 if I sense this is prospective future off as well. If I like him but don't think I 'll be taking him again 1500-1600 should suffice but he may ask you for taxi money.

Those are my guidelines for myself, you may find he will be satisfied with 1000 if you picked him up from internet or the street but go-go and massage boys from parlors will expect 1500 short time in BKK likely,

ChristianPFC is doing OK with 1000 with bar boys but he is much younger and is cashing in on age premium so to speak.

General rule should be that boy don't feel exploited and you don't feel  being taken advantage of . Guidelines  from z909 links are pretty accurate.

If boy is reneging on promises made earlier in respect of agreed time , leaving say , in 1 hour while agreed to 2 don't be shy to voice your displeasure both verbally and by tip reduction.

as for strict sex I'd be more forgiving since he may promise to bottom but gets scared if you are too big for him or promised to top you and will not because will not find you attractive enough to stand to attention. In such  a case I'd tip normal and chalk loss to the experience.

Since you seem to like the same type of boys I do , masculine and older, word of warning: if our paths will cross grab your boy fast as I'm one of those  speedy  acting farangs and if I like a boy usually in   minute or two may wave him over.