biguyby

Warning - Sea Massage

There is an illegal trade in passports in Thailand as reported by many sources (just google). So there is a market for them - another question if the boys have access to it or will engage in it.

if memory serves me well ChristianPFC had his passport stolen few years ago , on a street , not by the boy during gay encounters.

My passport was stolen on Songkran 2013 in Silom area. Subsequently I searched the web and asked around in Khao San for stolen passports (my idea was a rummage table with stolen passports, from which I could fish for mine and pay maybe 1000 Baht in case of success - I was wrong). There were some hints about availability of stolen passports, but money mentioned (in the range of 50,000 Baht, payable in advance) deterred me from following these hints.

One way to discourage passport theft is to have an extra pocket sewn into the inside of your trousers.  That can be done for less than 100 baht. 

Obviously this only helps if you're wearing the trousers out and about. No use at all if you left valuables in there whilst showering..