firecat69

Something for Surfcrest

Just because FH complained about somebody turning a private message into a public message without his consent (an act which is simply inexcusable to me) hardly means he joined any "circus."  

Show me the message that was private that was posted on this site without his consent. 

Michael has had a hate-on for williewillie for a long time.

Admittedly, you are correct.  I just knew who you were when you started posting here again.  And, if it had been in my power, you would have been gone.  But, alas, you are here and I am here and I try to get along with you as much as possible and quite of few of those likes that you like to tout, are from me. :)

I have tried to be a constructive member here and have hundreds of 'likes', which attest to my generally positive upbeat postings.

Constructive or Destructive? 

I don't hate you.  I rarely think of you except when I read one of your posts here which gets under my skin.  Then, I try to just move on.  Hard to do all the time.  But, for you, I try. :)  

As far as likes, don't the gossip rags get lots of buyers?  I guess it is because they speak the truth as opposed to just making up shit and trying to cause issues? (NOPE)

Hey, I'll be the first one to tell you that when you and I were good friends that I really loved hearing all the gossip and BS and could sit and listen to you for hours.  I had more laughs than I did on any holiday.  You are funny, witty and intelligent.  Then again, so was Let Me Tell You.  Are you sure you are not him reincarnated? WillyWilly = LMTU ? 

Show me the message that was private that was posted on this site without his consent. 

For Christ's sake, Michael, I'm not going to get into a "show and tell" routine with you.....plus I don't want to repeat posting a private message that at least used to be "private!"  However, if you really want to know:

(1)  Read any message from FH which Scooby posted above....and that qualifies for what I'm talking about; and

(2)  Alternatively, go read the thread elsewhere.....the issue is specifically discussed by FH himself (take a look at his February 17th, 2015, posting).

Yes Michael, finally the truth. The spirit of your best buddie heygay has taken over and williewillie is actually lmtu reincarnated.

Yes, firecat, you choose to believe who you trust but I will believe Fountainhall. After all, who is really the spin doctor and

game player? I know and you know but loyalty trumps truth and the truth is self evident.

Nobody every accused Fountainhall of being a compulsive liar and his posting record was unblemished.

This is all getting tiresome and frankly NOT about willie. Attacks on willie just a diversion.

Too bad Fountainhall, whom I respected most highly is now questioned about his truthfulness.

I've never known a more intelligent, clearer thinking poster and doubting him is plain wacky.

As usual you twist everything to manufacture a problem where it is not. I have certainly not said FH is not truthful in regards to how he sees the events . I assume he is relating them in the way he perceives them and Michael is also doing that .  There are times when perceptions are not always the same for all individuals.

Although I don't know I would be willing to bet you have never met FH and as Michael says you love to stir the pot.  When FH made the vast majority of posts here you were not even a member so you are just sticking your nose in where it does not belong.

Of course maybe you were LMTU or used some other names previously.  Thats what spin doctors like to do , change their names and have a different name on every Board so they can plead ignorance for anything stupid they say on one Board.

Let me remind you I was there the night you and Michael stopped being very close friends. A more juvenile display by a grown man I have never seen.  

To my knowledge you never apologized for making an Ass of yourself to Michael or any of the other dinner companions.

For Christ's sake, Michael, I'm not going to get into a "show and tell" routine with you.....plus I don't want to repeat posting a private message that at least used to be "private!"  However, if you really want to know:

(1)  Read any message from FH which Scooby posted above....and that qualifies for what I'm talking about; and

(2)  Alternatively, go read the thread elsewhere.....the issue is specifically discussed by FH himself (take a look at his February 17th, 2015, posting).

I do think you miss the point. FH himself ask that the message he sent to Scooby be posted and that the thread be closed.  When a member asks an admin to post a PM, then the admin does what that member requests, then I do not understand the issue.  This is the crux of the issue.  There was no private message posted that FH did not request to be posted.  None. Nowhere.  Period.

Yes Michael, finally the truth. The spirit of your best buddie heygay has taken over and williewillie is actually lmtu reincarnated.

Yes, firecat, you choose to believe who you trust but I will believe Fountainhall. After all, who is really the spin doctor and

game player? I know and you know but loyalty trumps truth and the truth is self evident.

Nobody every accused Fountainhall of being a compulsive liar and his posting record was unblemished.

This is all getting tiresome and frankly NOT about willie. Attacks on willie just a diversion.

Too bad Fountainhall, whom I respected most highly is now questioned about his truthfulness.

I've never known a more intelligent, clearer thinking poster and doubting him is plain wacky.

No, I don't think you are heygay or LMTU.  It was sarcasm. 

I didn't know anyone was accusing anyone of being a compulsive liar.  If that is the case, perhaps I missed the thread all together.  Or, is this another one of your delusions?

I did not question FH about his truthfulness.  Not once.   That is a diversion you have created.  I did not question anything he said other than that a private message was posted on this site. When he made that post on SGT, I questioned it as it was not accurate.  The crux of the issue for FH is that he believes that Michael and Scooby are the same person. We are not.  If you buy into his theory, then I can see the issue.  I know this is not accurate and therefore any assumptions based on that are also not accurate.  He left the site as he felt the owner dissed him.  He believed I was the owner.  I was not.  And, I did not diss him but he got his feelings hurt in a thread disagreement which he demanded I apologize.  I did. But, that was not enough, he wanted me to buy him dinner.  I refused. Why?  I apologized for hurting his feelings and not for anything I said in the thread.  I still stick to that as it it what I believed and still do.  Thus, I will not apologize for something I did not do.

IMHO, it was all a big mess over the smallest incident possible.  I can live with that.  It was not my desired effect.  But, if I demanded that you apologize publicly for stating I was Scooby and take me to dinner, would you do it?  I know the answer to it and so do you.

I will not add to the murkiness other than to stand by everything I wrote earlier above in this thread, and the original thread in question, no matter what others elect to say.

I personally vouch for FH's honesty and, should anybody want to know the truth, go read what he has written on the other board.  End of story as far as I'm concerned and I see no need to respond to other claims.

Vouch as much as you wish, but that does not make it the gospel truth.  I read his recent post on SGT.  He said he asked to be deleted. Scooby said he removed it and placed Retired.  FH is upset with the word Retired and Scooby changed it to Banned as that is the word used to close the account and block access as FH requested. Jesus Christ.  Nothing is going to make him happy.  Use the word Banned, Retired, Deleted or just Bitchy.  I don't care.  They all mean the same to me:  Gone.

Every word I have written in this thread is true.  I don't give a flying fuck if you believe it or not.  I'm done with trying to bring a rational voice to an irrational subject.  FH left of his own accord.  He asked to be deleted. He was. No one brought him up on this board until he posted about the subject on SGT.  Now, he whines that he is misrepresented.  Insanity. 

As he pointed out on his latest thread, FH and I had a few friendly get togethers and I enjoyed his company and found him very intelligent and charming.  But, that does not mean I have to agree with every word he says. And, what he says about a private PM he sent to me being posted is untrue.  Did I talk to others about him leaving?  Yes.  In fact, I talked to several about it and even asked a few of the members here the best way to go about patching up things. But, all was to no avail.  That is life. I did all I could do back then to try to appease him.  Now, it is done and it was gone from my mind. He was not even in my thoughts. And, I don't normally read SGT but was sent there to read the current thread and saw that I was misrepresented by FH and pissed on by the guy name Surfcrest.   They are perfect for each other.  Enjoy the Kool Aid boys!

1 Fountainhall should not be dragged into this debate. He made an excellent contribution to this board & should be thanked for that.

2 Surely the Beachlover link is nothing other than a bit of humour?  (quite amusing for anyone who remembers what went on here)

3 When this board has a very low profile owner, there will be speculation. 

I just don't understand the rationale. FH was dragged nowhere !! He started the whole debate by commenting on another Board about this Board on HIS perceived Abuse of the PM system..

He flat out stated ,there was a discussion of such currently on this Board. WRONG there was not until he brought it up and then he re-ignited a 2 year old debate of wrongs done to him ( in his opinion)which now what he wants to discuss.

Before he wanted to cancel his membership and have nothing to say about it ever again.

This then turned into friends supporting friends (as it should be) and people who have no dog in the fight making comments about something they should never comment on.

Oh and by the way I have stated many times how valuable the contributions of FH were and how much personally I enjoyed both his posts and photos. He had ample opportunity to return and decided not to .

But I am sick of hearing especially from members like Willie who offered nothing to this Forum when FH was a member . But now he praises him like he was the best member ever.

And just to put this in perspective Michael did more for this site then 10 Fountainhalls. This site exists because of him. I am sure he is by far the most prolific poster here and he is the reason this site had by far the least number of banned members and yet continued to operate in a smooth fashion for years. 

These posts and sharing of his times in Thailand went on when he was Gay Thailand and then as Michael.

And those conspiracy theorists who continue to say Michael still owns the site are out and out idiots.  For what reason would an upfront owner who was also the most prolific poster suddenly decide to pretend he no longer owned the site.

Of course there is no logical reason but because some members can't stand not knowing who the owner is , they start their own rumors and some willing sheep follow.

Nobody has a right to know who the owner of this site is. It is up to the individual to reveal his ownership if he so chooses.

And by the way one of the worst at suggesting and allowing to be suggested that Michael is still the owner is the revered by some FH.

It is none of his business who owns the site and he should not be suggesting that it is Michael unless he is prepared to provide proof, which of course he cannot.

Just a bunch of children with nothing better to do then suggest the moon landing never took place and Michael never sold Gay Thailand.

Enough!!

......I don't give a flying fuck..... 

Charming repartee....

Michael, I've stayed out of the topic of whether you and willie like each other and I've only attempted to make two points: (1) That everybody ought to leave FH out of their various conspiracy theories that he was banned or shafted (a point, apparently, you agree with), and (2) private messages shouldn't be posted without the consent of the writer (a point you apparently don't agree with).    

P.S.  I'm still pondering: 

(1) What a "flying fuck" might be.  A member of the mile-high club?  Some of the sexual" acrobats" on the monkey bars at Boys of Bangkok? Or do fucks actually fly?  

(2)  And why won't you give one?  Heck, they're not that expensive and somebody might need one. 

What a "flying fuck" might be.  ...  Or do fucks actually fly?  

Now now Bob, you are being too disingenuous by some number of degrees:

As you are aware .... click here to find yourself literally surrounded by numerous examples of airborne fucks:  http://markmanson.net/not-giving-a-fuck#RWcOZy:pB7  (Don't give up on this article boys ... it starts with a squeamish tinge of language-handicapped Ozark mountain good ol' boys running off at the mouth and morphs into some kind of reasonable depth which might even be characterized as 'a philosophy'.)

I also was taken aback ~ can I say 'shocked'? ~ by Michael (that dear old fuddy-duddy him) completely giving up, hands in the air, on the earlier deadly serious debatin' and letting his Inner Lewdness come flying out ~ like a toothpaste tube squeezed tightly ~ with fuck this, fuck that, and fuck Fountainhalls every-fucking-where.

Priceless.

"(1) What a "flying fuck" might be.  A member of the mile-high club?  Some of the sexual" acrobats" on the monkey bars at Boys of Bangkok? Or do fucks actually fly?"  

A flying fuck is a winged penis pendant which have been around since Roman times.  I have one and perhaps could make it an anal award for the most deserving poster on this forum?

post-9743-0-38725800-1424325466_thumb.jpg

Guest travelerjim

Oh My Gosh...
I like all the posters...ALL of them...All of you !

Can't we agree to disagree at times?
Can't we look ahead and not back?

We have so much to be thankful for...
Several varied forums to read and contribute to...
With forum owners who give of their time, money and talents in making them possible for us all...

Please fellas....forum owners and members...
Let's put down the spears and sharp words...
let's find way to forgive and forget...

And I am hopeful all the posters involved in these posts are back ...
On all of the forums...
contributing their reports on the Land of Smiles.

Thank you...
Happy Chinese New Year to All

tj

"(1) What a "flying fuck" might be.  A member of the mile-high club?  Some of the sexual" acrobats" on the monkey bars at Boys of Bangkok? Or do fucks actually fly?"  

A flying fuck is a winged penis pendant which have been around since Roman times.  I have one

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You never told me when we met that you had a winged penis.  Boy you must get a lot of dates.

This will be my last post on this subject and the topic is now closed.

Fountainhead asked on SGT why he was banned.  As I explained in an earlier post, he was banned back when he requested to be deleted. This is the title that was given to him as we were not going to delete all his posts on the site. We do not delete posts when a member leaves. They can leave when they wish but the posts stay on the board.  

We changed the designation a few days back as he stated he was upset with the word retired. We did not know this was upsetting to him.   We changed it to just banned as we thought that would make him happy.  Now he is unhappy with that. In my last attempt to resolve this, he is now listed as Deleted.  His posts are still here and will not be removed.  His ability to log into this site is gone until he requests that it be turned back on.

We do not have his email in our database as we deleted all his personal information per his request.  We do not have this on file and thus could not email him.  This was at his request as well.

We have now done all we will do to resolve this situation.  If he is still unhappy there is nothing more we can do.  We do wish his the best of luck in all his endeavors.

Thread is now closed!