biguyby

February 2015 - Pattaya Trip

I've been in Pattaya 3 days now and still not got over the travel (jet lag and tiredness etc) hence reading the forum at 05.45 when I should be sleeping.

I haven't ventured too far from my hotel in Central Pattaya as yet but I did have a nice massage last night at Sea Massage by a hunky guy named Nun. He was a very good masseur and knew how to tease in all the right places which fir me is what makes a good massage.

I'm hoping to get out and about a little more over the next couple of days and maybe venture as far as Sunee Plaza tomorrow night. After all I only have a month before I'm back home and scraping the ice off my cars windscreen again.

Night out Thursday 5 February 2015.

I have cold/flu symptoms and don't feel like doing much but I forced myself to take a walk around Sunee Plaza on Thursday evening around 9.30 pm.

On entering the plaza I was surprised to see that Crazy Pub was closed. I always stopped for coffee there and chatted with a guy I had gotten to know.

Moving on around the corner there was a stage in the street outside Double Shot Bar with a very loud Thai female singer belting out some western songs. Some sort of party with a buffet and hog roast.

First stop Eros Boy Bar only 2 boys dancing several boys sitting with customers a couple of guys playing with the boys cocks. I suspect most of the favourites were already "offed" I had one soft drink, 110 baht and left.

Next stop was Sunny Boys, there was maybe 20 plus boys either dancing or standing outside or at the bar and maybe 10 or so sitting with customers. I am a fan of twinks but in my opinion almost all of the boys here were too "twinky" fem and young looking even for me. 100 baht for soft drink.

Next I had a look at the New Ting Tong Red Bar, no customers so walked on to Nice Boys. This was more like it 20+ boys of mixed variety some twinks but mostly older more mature guys with a couple of muscly hunks too. There were quite a few of the boys on stage sporting nice erections and giving us a show and very friendly boy sitting close be to me with a customer playing with the boys cock which was the biggest I had ever seen in Thailand or anywhere else for the matter. I was fascinated in watching this performance more than the stage show. Soft drink 150 baht.

Last stop on my way back to hotel was Blue House Massage. Only 3 boys here it was 11pm I picked the one who actually looked up from his smart phone and smiled at me. He surprised me when I asked his name he replied "Rolex" when I looked puzzled he said "same, same expensive watch" had a lovely relaxing soft, soft one hour massage mutual masturbation at the end. Rolex offered to top me but I declined. Showered alone before and together after. 400 baht for massage minimum tip was 500 baht I tipped 700 baht (he was good)

I spent Friday on my favourite swimming pool, then went for a nap after my evening meal and woke up at 5am this morning (Saturday) wide awake but still feeling unwell from the cold/flu like symptoms.

Jomtien, Dongtan beach later today.

Guest abang1961

The flu season is in..so please take care of yourself.

Go see a doctor and avoid crowded/confined places and always wear a face mask to protect yourself and others.

May you get well soon.

Thanks vinapu and abang1961, I bought some if the Thai cold and flu remedy "Tiffy" and it really did ease the symptoms. I went to bed again at 7pm last night and slept until 04.30 just woke up feeling much better.

I took the baht bus to Jomtien yesterday but when we arrived at the complex instead of turning right down to the beach and stopping at the corner near to Bamboo Bar it continues straight past eventually turning down to the Beach at Soi 7 so with my mobility problems I then had to take another baht bus down to the police station corner.

My favourite place on the beach has been moved maybe 30 metres but otherwise everything was about the same.

The orange chair section seemed to be taken up mostly by guys but a lot of the beach was occupied by couples and families. It was however very busy and still an enjoyable day even though the only sexy boys in swimwear were already with their Farangs.

I did see a nice couple hetro East European couple with the guy wearing a nice tight thong but I think he just wanted a tan.

very friendly boy sitting close be to me with a customer playing with the boys cock which was the biggest I had ever seen in Thailand or anywhere else for the matter. I was fascinated in watching this performance more than the stage show. Soft drink 150 baht.

Do you remember the boy's number or name? The biggest cocks I have seen in real life from close are about 7 inch, and I'm still looking for the sometimes reported bigger cocks.

Do you remember the boy's number or name? The biggest cocks I have seen in real life from close are about 7 inch, and I'm still looking for the sometimes reported bigger cocks.

Sorry Christian,

I didn't notice a number and as I said the boy was with a customer so I didn't speak to him. He was very big indeed, there are a couple of boys in Eros and Power Boys who are well in excess of 7 inches too but I have never come across such a whopper as this guy had.

Sorry Christian,

I didn't notice a number and as I said the boy was with a customer so I didn't speak to him. He was very big indeed, there are a couple of boys in Eros and Power Boys who are well in excess of 7 inches too but I have never come across such a whopper as this guy had.

certainly it would be not unpleasant task to repeat your visit there to survey boy's name  , number and possibly even possession if doing that in bar is your thing 

certainly it would be not unpleasant task to repeat your visit there to survey boy's name , number and possibly even possession if doing that in bar is your thing

Oh yes, I will certainly be making a return visit and if possible I will not only be asking his name but also his phone number etc. :)

The boy was wearing the number 1 last night. When he was dancing on stage his manhood didn't look as big as when he was sort of sitting/lying back on the seating but still a nice sized whopper above 7 inches.