vinapu

Off to Thailand again - December 2014 trip

How was the show at Wild west boys? I´ve heard rumors they have added some sexy parts in their show last months, at least in some nights of the week, but haven´t seen anybody on the forums confirm this. But a drink price of 250 sure demands something special in the shows.

I came pretty late for the show and don't recall much of sexy parts - for this Xboys and BBB can't be beaten

Thank you vinapu for your reports!

Yes, Ef (Jirapat) is very skilled masseur and I order his service every time when I'm in Thailand. First time - right after arriving and then every second day. Here thai massage cost $100 per hour, so I use chance to get therapy from Ef as often as I can :) It brings me health and saves money.

This is an idea which crossed my mind after he finished,  it would be great to had such a massage right after arrival after hanging in the air for 18 hours.

One miracle boy bar is Boyzboyzboyz . It came back like the Phoenix from being an senior citizen man bar with drag queens

running the show, to a great boy bar. Even firecat found it worthwhile and his taste for twinks is well known here.

vinapu also enjoyed himself and his taste for masculine men is also well known here. Something for everyone.

XBoys shows great some nights and not great on others. Possibility of police problems a factor.

On a good night, it's my favorite boy bar in Pattaya and most nights are good. Tobacco smoking can be a problem but

much less than before.

I must say that Boyzboyzboyz at this time is the bar with best boy selection and possibly best show of them all in Pattya with  Xboys show close second, BBB bit more entertaining, X Boys bit more revealing. 

Rarely would I ever enter Funny at 10pm and not find it at least 80% full with customers.  Those customers have gone and the simple reason is the boys have gone.

With exception of Good Boys in Sunee and Vassa and Freeman in BT I visited all go-go 's in PTY between 10-12 in last 3 days and sadly I must say that only time bar was more than 1/2 full is when we were at BBB for the show.

I start developing an oppinion the may be there's too many bars and talent is spread too thin

I agree with vinapu on Funny Boys. Still full of amazingly hot guys but far fewer customers than when Rose was in charge.

Without Rose, many of the boys are indifferent to the old farangs but come alive if you show interest.

I must say quite a few showed an interest in me which is shame because those were exactly ones I'd consider offing if I haven't already booked Bank from BBB, he was mumber 1 by far of all boys I saw on all stages in my 3 days there in PTY.

Day 10 was a Sunday so after we had breakfast together I asked my night companion who has a motorbike   to give me a lift to , you guessed rightly , a church.

Pattaya is probably one place in the whole world when you partner in sin at night still can drive to a temple in the morning , but why to give him money I otherwise would pay anyways.

Unpon return to the hotel I packed and took 100 baht motorsai to the Bus station.

After my first visit I was not impressed with PTY that much but decided to give her a chance and I'm glad I did this trip.

Sad farangs aimlessly wandering streets somehow did not bother me that much, i never had problems with Russians there so this part was ok too, bars were interesting, plenty of warm boys- from what I saw I could off at least 20, so enough to keep bed warm for 3 weeks with different boy every night. Chances are next time I still add 1 more day for Pattaya. Nevertheless I was glad to return to my beloved BKK.

Arrived at 10.45, at 11.30 I was already on the bus , with light traffic it took us only 1.45 hr. to reach Ekkamai, nice conversation with British guy sitting beside and chance  to see some countryside, very pleasant trip. Hop on the BTS, then cgange at Asok to Suhumvit MRT and from Lumpini station short drive with motorsai to Malaysia hotel. I could walk  but handle of my suitcase broke and was so happy top see motorsai that I gave hom 40 for the life doubling his price.

After settling in in what I think is best value for money of all BKK hotels - 800 baht for spacious and sunny room I can think about anything better for the price. Internet needs to be paid and  breakfast is not included but they need to make money on something.

After dark I venured out taking very circular way for a Prince in Suan Plu soi 4, nice stroll through less known parts of BKK. Prince itself is very easy to find, well posted from main road and in the soi and by far is the most classy and impressive massage place of them all I saw so far. Prices  are reflecting this but I don't mind. Lobby is very airy and boys enclosure is far bigger than  at Hero or VClub. Probably 20-25 boys on duty,you can toss a coin and still be winner.

I was hoping to see certain Pong but he was not there   , instead I noticed Bom from Adonis, my longest off ever 10p.m. -12p.m. next day was working there so I arranged for a reunion. He did not recall me immediately but did later remembering hotel we went to and that we actually walked there from Adonis.

1.5 hr oil  massage 1100, minimum tip 1000 / hr, 1500 / 1.5 hr, 2000 / 2hr which is waht I pay wanyways so no shock value. 4 different standard of rooms available , I opted for cheapest / standard / , still very impressive and modern looking. Showered together, boy naked from the start,  great massage and reunion , we both are big on hugging and body contact and almost missed time mark.

I'm extremely satisfied even at those prices - one needs to pamper himself from time to time although I'm  pampered here 10 days already one way or another. May pay repeat visit as definitely I liked an experience an every way.

Soi Sual Plu is easy walk from Sathorn, almost opposite Convent so after massage I walked to Silom which on sundays now is closed to traffic and becomes one big open air market. Walked whole length and then past Tawan  along Suriwong to soi Twilight with no specific aim, ensured Namu  from Bangkok Massage that I will of him again before departure, got very sad news from mamasan at Dreamboys that #76 Yo departed from the bar few months ago and finally settled on X-size as show time was approaching. 20 or so boys parading on the stage ,all in individula choice underwear,

According to  mamasan who  immediately clinged to me but that the one I can handle remembering her prom past visit, jeans thing is gone now. Quite a few boys to my liking, mostly twinks and got comfortable with an idea of picking up bed warmer for the night from there.

In meantime 100 baht landed in the briefs of some dimunitve boy sporting quite a erection. No wonder later one he was in a big cock show.

Show itself pretty standard , big cock show , participants circulating among an audience for a feel for the tip, I lost 400 this way plus another 100 tho the same samll boy I tipped before.

Candle show, some other gyrating on the stage,  I  lked it as it was not overloaded , sexy and brief about 30-40 minutes giving boys a chance to present themselves on the stage later again.

day 10 continued

sitting at X-Size  at one point I knew I will not leave it empty handed, with 3 boys firm candidates some choices to ponder but since it was me I decided on quite masculine and tall Mat, poochai with sense of fun so we hit it on right away. Usual round of questions, we agreed on long time , he wanted to 5 but I said at least till 6 and he agreed, price also negotiated to 2500 and off we went.I left to him to negotiate tuk-tuk to Malaysia Hotel and reimbursed him 80 baht in the room where we landed about 11.30. 

Very nice buy with some real muscle , was training thai boxing , it's why.Man man, had even some hair on his chest, barely visible but still. Good one hour on hugging , caressing and wrestling but at 12.30 all of the sudden and out of blue he announced that he has motorbike parked at Silom and needs to pick it up and will be back at 2 for our fun til 6 and he wanted kind of advance money of 1500.

I was kind of surprised as we seemed to had good fun but finally gave up and let him go but gave him 1000 only stressing that rest will be paid in the morning. He wanted also some small money for taxi but reminded him that I just gave him 80 baht in 20-s for tuk-tuk this way. 

Seconds after departure reception called to confirm that all is Ok and not being naive that he will be back I went to sleep alone for first time  this trip but who knows , may be i needed it since I slept without any interruption till 9.30 and so day 11 started.

Funny  thing , in 10 trips I had only twice long time boys cutting arangement to short one in in both cases it was in Malaysia. Also twice I had short timers offering to stay longer and in both cases it was in Niagara hotel. May be after all there's something like genius loci of the places.

I should be upset or disappointed perhaps with such a development but I'm not, just a bit sad  because we really hit it on and I liked the boy. I guess he wanted to secure his appointment so agreed on long time without any intention of keeping it up forfeiting 1500 on the way, oh well at least I had a good sleep and I needed it which was shown by waking time. I 'm early riser so 9.30 is like noon for me. 

Thank you for the report detail.  I will add the Prince Spa to my list for the next visit.

absolutely, in terms of ambiance it leaves all others in the dust and as far as boy selection is concerned only Hero and VClub can compete and I'm not sure who will be the winner

Day 11,

since I woke up late by time I put things in order like breakfast and budget / every morning I'm doing trip accounting to see how I measure up to the budget, I'm sligtly over / it was noon already . Wandered a bit through the Silom which I can do round clock and decided to venture far. Today I went to check Men 101 Massage  Lad Prao soi 101, hence name.

Took MRT / subway/ to lat Prao station, 36 baht from Lumpini, than taxi to the mouth of the soi, 80 baht. Soi 101 is actuallu p[retty busy street with quite a few subsois but place is in the main soi, just keep walking checking signs on your left.

There's discreete English sign in the door about 400 meters into the soi, If you go to their website and use GOOGLe street view   it will point location in wrong place, closer to Lad Prao street, just walk a bit further. on opposite siede of the soi is some business with prominent sign ' 'something ' by the SUE ' if I recall correctly  .

Arrived on the dot at 4 00 p.m.which was not a good time since boys had their lunch and nobody was in the lobby but I had time and after 5 minutes somebody noticed me, boy spoke good English, appologized for delay and told me that at time there are 4 boys on duty and I was asked to choose one . All boy next door types so I went by hair style. One I get did not speak English but no problem , we managed to communicate efficiently, belive you me. I showered alone, than massage and fun started.

1.5 hr massage was 500 and minimium tip stated on the menu ' soft and hard 1000 baht'.

This is typical local men to men massage place but don't be afraid to venture for  a fun factor, I'm glad I did.

After massage we showered together in different shower - it turned out that balcony of the room in converted into shower room it was both outside but still inside. Kind of fun showering naked with sweet boy and hearing street noises just below.

Tipped boy 1300, 300 extra given for tickling treatment I 've given him. I like wrestle with boys who are trying to avoid tickling, it gives a lot of extra body contact no to mention laughs.

Despite  diostance I can recommend place whole heartedly. After massage walked through the local market nearby and was impressed with it cleaniness after whole day. I was deffinitely only farang there but did not attract any attention , after all this is Bangkok where farangs are not a curiosities.

Returned the same way , actually walked quite a bit along Lad Prao as we have an ideal weather making for extremely pleasant evening stoll which I would probably do all the way to Lad Prao MRT 5. km away but at 8.30 we had scheduled meeting with firecat at Maxi's soi Twilight and I wanted to be on time.

day 11 to be continued

Day 11 comtinued

met firecat at Maxi's in the soi Twilight, which was not as busy as you would expect in the height of the high season. Great conversation and dinner at Maxis. We both liked chicken cashew nuts they are making , two Singha's and ogling boys from Bangkok Massage directly across restaurant made for very enjoyable time.

As firecat reported in his thread there was one boy we both liked, big surprise as last thing I'd expect is to be in competition for boys with firecat who is into twinks and thinks I'm into axe murdered faced poochais / not far from truth / . One of my regulars is from that place , now I must figure out how to have a cake   / my regular, whom I like due to personality / and eat it  / get aquanted with his beautifull collegue. 

As far as I'm concerned Bankok Massage is the place I could be on monodiet . I can toss a coin there and would be happy with whatever boy would land in my arms

Advantage of place is that you can sit across and make your pick without intimidation.

We went to X-Boys just befor show started, drinks 350, several on stage and I was nicely surprised. Last year it was only bar in the soi I 'd not even think about offing anybody. They claen their act as long as I'm concerned, twinks still abound but so cute faced that I saw at least 3-5 offable, on eof them #17 got my customary 100 baht tip for a looks. 

Since we were heading for Screwboys , we did not spent much time there and left as soon as show started. By the way,  jeans are definitely gone, hurah! although I found  boys looking quite sexy in them anyways.

Firecat wanted to see few boys reported on recently and I was hoping , One , # 47  I offed already 3 times this trip will be there, did not spot him but he spied me and definitely looked happy, certified by the kiss he planted on me right away . He is kisser but it was first time he actually initiated it so  I did not waste any time , told mamasan to prepare departing invoice and being saturated with drinks already instead for me bought drink for her.

This way bar has it's sales and  I don't need to drink if I don't want to with bonus that this eliminates pestering from mamasan. Off fee 450, seeems to fluctuate beteen that and 500 .Drinks 300 , at least chepaer than in other bars in soi Twilight .

Since firecat did not find any eyecandy he can hang his eyes on and I had my fix for the night soon we were on our way.

Thank you for great evening firecat , we had good time surveying realm of boys land in both PTY and BKK.

Since my boy is excellent with masage it's what we started with and I still rate his in best 3 I got this trip along with Tao from Banana and Jirapat , professional in Pattya I reported already on. One is strongest on them three and so is his massage which I like strong. No hanky panky during that I warned him.

After that we had our fun with me hugging him tightly and him likely avaiting tip distribution in the morning.

I tiped him 3000 as before and 500 extra for massage but I consider this money best spent, so rather spend 4000 off fee included for whole night with massage , then 1500 for just 1 hr like last night.

And so day 12 rose in the morning.Weather continues to be perfect with nice refreshing breeze in the morning and the same genyle chill in the evenings, definitely best time to visit Bangkok weather wise.

day 12

day started with different treatmnet than usually on this trip.

Day before my departure from home big chunk of my tooth broke and did not have a time to fix it so decided to take a chance and still go.

On the way from Pattaya guy I was chatting with me was extolling virtues of Thai dental care so today I decided to fix the problem before it gets worse and glad I did.

Eyed looking ultra modern  "Smile" dental office on Silom between soi  4 and Patpong 2, went there , after masy be 20 minutes of waiting I was taken by the doctor who not only fixed whole tooth including repacing 40 years old filling in it but also suggested clean up. I less than 2 hours I was done at cost of 2900 baht, less than 100 $. At home for that price I'd get dentist hand shake only at  the best . Next time I have some dental problem I will be on the plane the same day. My appologies for uncalled for details but I think readers should be aware about possibilities.

Afternoon started with short walk to Magic Hands, massage place in soi Ngham Duplee where Malaysia hotel is located. Last trip   I had one of best massages and after sessions so wanted to see if it still deliveres.

Picked up one of boys sitting in front, ordered 1.5 oil massage for 700 and off we went upstairs to nicely decorated cubicle with massage table with head hole in it. Showered alone , boy was waiting for me. Massage was very sdtronh , way I like , boy remained dressed in t-shirt and shorts throughout but I did not lose a hope because lat time it was the same for most of massage.

This time it lasted until very end when it was me who initiated some bold moves striking gold as boy was erect already, shedding shirt and undies was easy and rest followed prescribed course of fun. ot as fantastic like last year but still very nice session and 1500 tip accepted with big smile. By the way I did not notice and indication of minimum tip in the menu so probably would go away with less like 1000 but I did what I thought fair.

rest of day looks promising as well as another  member of the forum, one who likes the same type of boys like me just arrived in BKK and we are meeting  later on.  Stay tuned if you are still reading this thread, day 12 to be continued.

Guest abang1961

Vinapu, 

Why is your stay in Pattaya that short (pun not intended)?

Dental service is a steal in Thailand.. even for me.

It is less than 50% to what I would normally pay in Singapore.

And their service, simply impeccable...

Glad you found out about good dental care.  I am almost embarrassed sometimes when I pay a bill, it is so small compared to the USA.

Only thing that is not cheaper are implants .  I have had a great dentist in Pattaya for the last 12 years and a good back up in Bangkok on Saladaeng   (Silom Smile)

Ive had 5 implants done over the last couple of years here in England. Total cost £9,500. Im very happy with them - hard to tell them from natural teeth. The cost is a lot lower in Poland but then you have the cost of multiple trips there plus hotels.

Maybe i should have checked out having them done in Thailand.

Went to Jupiter at 9pm with Vinapu. Too early? The boys this time were very flirtatious.. maybe because of there were only 4 customers at that time.. or maybe vinapu had put on the famous thai sorcery that attracted these boys.. ha ha ha...

Few new faces.. but the one that i wanted wasnt there... vanapu was impressed with the line up.. had fun with him dissecting the boys on stage.. ha ha ha...

1030 we moved on to Tawan.

It was kind of boring.. again the ones that i wanted weren't there.. maybe we went in too late. However.. the famous Mekhin was there.. kind of sexy too... but i was too tired at that time.. not feeling it.. not horny enough.. so didnt take anybody...

Went to the soi twilight and parted with vinapu.. we said our goodbyes as he got in dreamboy.. looking for someone to keep him warm later... ha ha ha...

Vinapu, 

Why is your stay in Pattaya that short (pun not intended)?

Dental service is a steal in Thailand.. even for me.

It is less than 50% to what I would normally pay in Singapore.

And their service, simply impeccable...

Because I like Bangkok betterr even with it's higher places.

Next time will be in Pattaya 4 days , this time I left very happy, offs were perfect.

yes , I'm impressed with dental care here, next time I have dental problem I will use it as excuse for some whoring. Honestly and without exageration what I saved on dental bill compare to home prices is equivalent of half on my airfare I paid so I feel like getting big discount and so does my pocket.

day 12 comtinued

with nice evening chill by BKK standards I decided to teke long walk from Malaysia Hotel to Baan Tewa which is located at end of  Narathiwat soi 7, this is first soi of Narathiwat south of Sathorn so very short walk from Chong Nonsi station 5-7 minutes. There's sign "Baan Tewa" ,

boys were having dinner but on me making noises captain appeared, presented menu from which I picked up first item:

Aromamasage 1 1/2 hr , 750 baht, them was presented boof with  photos of boys so I can pick up. Hard decision because all of them 7 or 8  / appealed to me.

Off upstairs we went with choosen one, handsome and hairless other than pubes. Showered alone before, together after. Good strong massage with ending fun. Boy stay in undies for most of session but those I managed easily to  remove at some point. Place is niocely decorated and clean, shower is separate from room. Another satysfying experience , hence minimum tip of 1000 upped to 1500.

Than slow walk thorogh the Silom and Patpong to Take A Nap where I met xiluzer, We recognized each other right away and Decided to go to Jupiter. Boys wise it's one of best bars but since I had two unsatysfying off from there I was not in the offing mood.

Quite a few new boys , all hunks and aloffness gone . most of them smiling friendly. I was visible minority , for thw show bar was 80 % occupied downstairs but only a few farangs. Out of 20 or so boys parading I'd off at least 15 with # 43 and 72 leading the pack.

But since none of us was in a offing mode yet  shortly after show started we went to Jupiter to arrive for first sequence of their show. Usual muscle flexing , mild S/M number, some big cock presented and sucked, lips synch singing, all done in good nature with smiling performers having their fun. Xiluzer felt it was boring but he is frequent visitor there and on eof boys who came to sit with us for a while  told me that almost  all here are xiluzer's boyfriends.

Mekhin truly was sexy like hell and sporting impressive appendage in one of the numbers. Boys there are invariably friendly, some of them parading though the bar naked . More later as I need to pack and move from Malaysia Hotel

day 12 continued

so second bar visited and no bed warmer for the night yet.

Show's  last number  which xiluzer found disgusting with 3 boys jerking off for a tip, first one took about 700-800, second one 200 , no takers for third one.

Shorlty after end of show we left for  soi Twilight , on our way we passed few boys from Jupiter  going  from bar off-less. Among them was # 43, Ti which I found one of the best and #1 candidate for my 100 customary tip. Since I did not give it to him in the bar I gave him now and still can't stop wondering how stupid I was not to try to arrange meeting with him right away.

My guess it be that after two bad offs in the past I simply did not even consider in my mind offing anybody from there but really why not?  Rule says ' three stikes and out" not two.

Damage done , realized much later anyways..

Went to soi Twilight where we parted our was and I went to Dreamboys. It was just past midnight and second show started, much shorter than first one but still with ladyboys parade and big cock show followed by usual boy's parade , this being their last chance for an off they hoped.

Spied few to my liking although at that time it was visible that best were taken already, one of them clearly tried  to avoid my eyes  so I chalked him off in meantime being subjected  to smiling directed at me by some twink  # 91 clearly to my type but rather one  firecat, z909 or Christian would be interested in, Even mamasan noticed his advances but I told him I like big boys so he gave up.

Finally managed to catch attention of hulkier #97 and motioned him over, he confirmed that he want's to go with me , informed me immediately that he is top only, no problem but when asked if he is doing long time he firmly said no, so dismissed him with 100 for his trouble and things started looking desperate since Namu from Bangkok Massage  was with client and bars about to close . So decided to take deep plunge   three gentlemen mentioned above  would be proud of me and after mamasan confirmed that smiling # 91 is willing to go for long time and offed him at cost of 650. Both mamasan and boy told me that long time tip expected by bar employees is 3000   which I don't mind paying but many others may.

Tying to take taxi from Suriwong proved  a bit tough as first few firmly quoted 150 so I sent they away since  meter is 71. But this being Bangkok saturated with taxis fourth one  quoted 100with I can live with and we were on our way.

In hotel I bought boy the supper since he was hungry and we went to room for a night of fun and fun it was but I'd still prefer somebody bigger . Nevertheless  this boy was sweet and fun to be with so my good luck this trip with all encounters great or better continues. There were few minor grinds  but really nothing damaging so far.

In the morning it was actually me rushing things in a sense and at 9 invited sleeping boy for a breakfast.  He would probably stay much longer as was in no rush to leave.

And this is how Day 12 finished 

Good nothing wrong with adding a willing Twink once in awhile.  But what about Bangkok Boys , the Boy we both liked.

I am counting on you.  Test Drive , name and phone number. Tell him you have generous friend coming next year.  Hehehehehe

he was not there yesterday but not forgotten, I need to plant myself at Maxi for another dinner to spy him on,