biguyby

Fireworks

I watched the Fireworks Display last night from the comfort of my computer chair here in The UK

Lucky you. I had the misfortune to take 2 boys there. Never ever again. 

We went to eat first and found ourselves near the Hilton Ah! I thouight lets go up to the the free rooftop bar. None of it ...tonight 3000 Bt per person with a minimum drinks bill of 2200 bt. Total 11200 Bt... Fuck that...even the boys agreed.

So down to Beach Road which was jammed from end to end. Closed to traffic so only way back was walking in the 35C heat of the evening.

Took the best part of 45 mins trying to get back to near Boys Town to try the Pattaya Beer Garden promenade (where they have the boxing, near Walking Street)...no joy...full.

And to add to the misery one firework show at about 8 pm and nothing else till gone 10 pm or so.

So in the end we went to Boyz Boyz Boyz for the Sexy Man show!

Poor chap.  I watched the fireworks from atop my condo and did have a cute twink to watch along with a bottle of wine to share with the other onlookers. 

Many things I can immagine but watching fireworks when cute twink is available beside is certainly wasting God's graces bestowed upon us, no offence intended as I understand people have own priorities but so do I.