Guest Praelu

Boystown picture

I was carefully to ask. Someone wants to get a visa and i am careful to do this without facts. I want to ask if someone could make a normal pic of him during his normal work. Not more.

Sorry i dont write the full question.

OP, you like to cloud your objective in mystery, so allow me speculate a bit:

You've invited someone to visit you in your country (that he needs a visa for) and he's promised that he'll quit working at a certain Boystown bar. You don't buy that he's done as promised and you want one of the members of this forum to provide you with photographic evidence that he's still working there? Is that right?

Yes. Sorry for my late reply.

Exactly i dont want write it here, because its special and not for public.

But if you wanna know: he asked me for visa! And before i invite him, i want to check him. Becaise i am not stupid and be careful to do without facts. Ok?

The fact that you already even feel the need or want to check would in my book be enough of an answer to myself as to whether to proceed or not with inviting him to my home town as if you don't trust him now you probably never will and will just drive yourself ( and him) crazy - plus let's be honest if you know him from one of the bars in Pattaya whilst it's not impossible the term leopards and never changing their spots comes to mind, either way best of luck with that.

There are bar girl investigation services that do exactly that, checking if a girl still works in a bar. Don't know about boys, maybe a business idea for me?

However taking pictures in bars is not allowed (rightfully so), I would at least have to off him and get him into my hotel room.

Praelu - no harm to you but i think the boy has more to worry about going with you than the other way round perhaps !!

So, you're basically asking would someone mind going in to spy on my ( Pattaya bar working BF) to see if he's still in the same bar I'm paying him not to be in, oh and if you would also mind maybe offing him too and take a few pics when you're in bed with him too so that I can really hammer it home about "SEE I knew you were still working" ( in the same Pattaya bar where I found you).

As I said in my message above if you even feel that you need to double check his "story" then run a mile and keep running as unless you go in open minded and aware of what's what there's probably only heart break ahead for you.

Even if one of us was kind (stupid) enough to do what you ask and you went ahead and "fell in love" with your new now non working BF just how long do you think it would be before the next time you were sitting in a bar in god knows where with him and some other farang happened to pass by and raise an eyebrow at him to say hi ( i.e. fancy a fuck when you're not about) and EVEN if your "BF" totally ignored him about that your brain would be going into instant overdrive and your ( probably quite justified) paranoia would kick in  once more with you ending up coming back here asking for someone to buy him a drink when you go to the toilet or offer him 1000 baht for his number etc etc to "see what he does" etc etc - do you REALLY want to live like that for the rest of your realisitically probably short relationship with him.

My advice ( which I fully accept you didn't ask for but you're posting on a public message board so I'm giving it anyway :-) is either accept him at face value and see where things go, being ready but not surprised if the worst ( if it IS even the worst depending on your outlook about such trivial things as sex etc) occur or bin him now and avoid the heart ache OR just DECIDE NOW to just live and be happy when you're with him and let things take their natural course and take every day as it comes as tomorrow just might be your last so theres really no point worrying about such trivial things  ! ( here's hoping its not though of course) as if you think for one minute you can check up and outwit your Thai Pattaya bar working BF if he's committed to fooling you then I hate to be the one to break it to you but you're probably very sadly mistaken there  :-(

Either way best of luck with him and I hope it ends up how you want it to  -but alas I'm not so sure it will :-(

Hi Guys. I know someone think curious about me. Now i try to explain.

I met this guy without money interest and we enjoyed 2 weeks together. It was one of my best time i have ever had. I know thaiboys know how to make farangs happy. But it was a bit more between us.

I was in thailand to relax because i am ill of cancer. It was important for me to get energy there to get healthy the next month. I told him about my illness after he asked me for visa. He told me that this isnt a problem for him. He was/is not about my money.

Before i invite him to germany i want be safe. I searched the www about informations about him and i found here a review and on flickr some pictures. The informations were not really good and i confronted him with this and the informations i got from two guys.

What he have done with the guys, was a short time after his boyfriend dies, after a relationship of five years. And he dont know where to get money from. This i really believe and know. But my doubt isn't killed already and i want to know something more before i invite him. Because when he will treat me at home, my health will not be better.

I know its difficult to understand, but i believe in love and when it is a guy from Pattaya, then i try to make the dream come true, because i know when he told me all the truth, my health and mental health will get better soon.

I hope all doubters understand why i am so scared and carefully. But i only want the best for him and me.

Praelu,

there are no doubters above , just well wishers with some experience of farang-Thai relationships pointing some possible bumps on the road to happiness, often proved very illusory.

It's nothing difficult to understand falling in love but if there 's love  , there is no doubt and where's doubt there's no love,  just lust and may be hope.

If you feel need to check on person you adore this is not love, it's diligent  preparation for business transaction IMNSHO / In My Not So Humble Opinion /

Guest LoveThailand

What risks do you take?

You seem to like him, he seems to be good to you.

Get him a visa and a return ticket and enjoy your time with him.

If things do not go the way you like - put him on a plane back.

Him working or not at a bar seeing or not seeing other farangs while he is here does not make a lot of difference under this setup. This is a safe starting point.

If things work really well for both of you from here on - his past should not be a factor, no? (I am deliberately not using the "L" word).

It's difficult to give good advice in your particular situation, Praelu, but I think you need to realize that the feeling of urgency and neediness you're experiencing because of your illness makes you very vulnerable. Personally, I'd advice against swimming with the sharks in such a situation, the odds simply aren't in your favor and chances that such a relationship will cause you severe emotional distress on top of your health issues are quite high. Unless you can manage to adopt a "what the heck" attitude, just enjoying the time you can spend together without "thinking too much", that is. From your original question we're discussing here, however, it doesn't look like you're prepared to do that.