Guest Astrrro

Jomtien Complex Short Time Rooms

Guest Astrrro

There is the DD Inn behind the 7-11 near the police box, just a 5 minute walk. Also used for beach encounters. Been there for years and out of the public eye.

I stopped by and the sign at reception posted room rates of 500 and 700 baht.

I asked about short time rooms and the receptionist said 250 baht for 90 minutes.

That's the place which charges passers by 5 baht for the use of the downstairs toilets.

I always wonder if upstairs facilities are in a similar state.

Very basic, if you like the Malaysia then you will probably be happy. Just about every business along the beach charges for their toilet including the public restrooms by the gay beach.

I'd not call Malaysia with private full bathroom,  room controlled A/C, refrigerator and ancient but still, TV  very basic , rather adequate

It's been years since I was there but my friend had a deluxe room and others of us had the standard or basic rooms. I had no TV, and had to pay a charge to use the computer in the lobby. The boys were in the restaurant were a treat. The DD advertises itself as gay friendly and no charge for a guest, free wifi, tv.

http://ddinn.wordpress.com/

Not sure if X the waiter is still there.

It's been years since I was there but my friend had a deluxe room and others of us had the standard or basic rooms. I had no TV, and had to pay a charge to use the computer in the lobby. The boys were in the restaurant were a treat. 

I jumped in defense of Malaysia since I consider it best value for money in BKK along with Om Yim / rooms at Malaysia are more spacious though /.

Yes , one still had to pay to computers access in the lobby .

When I was there exactly year ago boys were gone, chased out by the management apparently but recently somebody / ChristianPFC ? / reported new sightings on them at front so hopefully all back to normal at Malaysia.

From website it looks that DDInn is also very good value for money, specially at such seaside location, very handy for Bamboo bar treats too.

Ive used the DD Inn from time to time on the short time basis usually when i have picked up boys from the beach, and did not want to take them back to Pattaya. I recall the rooms were fine for my purpose. However in August I went there with a boy in the early afternoon and the place seemed to be closed. He didn't know of an alternative in Jomtien but we went to his room in one of the sois, which was extremely basic and not at all conducive to good sex.

I would be interested to know if the DD is currently open for business. Maybe I caught it temporarily shut.

Quote vinapu: When I was there exactly year ago boys were gone, chased out by the management apparently but recently somebody / ChristianPFC ? / reported new sightings on them at front so hopefully all back to normal at Malaysia.

Up to two boys at the same time, I wouldn't go with any of those I saw there for free, and the last sighting has been weeks ago (walk past almost daily).

Guest abang1961

The Malaysia Hotel in Sathorn is so out-dated with their business model.

I believe the management does NOT really care for the business as there is always a steady stream of repeat customers on their waiting list ... anyway, who still DARE to charge for internet when wifi is almost available everywhere in most part of URBAN Asia.... and if my memory serves me correctly, there is a THB 299 7-day SIM card with internet access...