Guest Nabeel

Dupuytren Surgery Thailand

Does anyone know/remembers an article about a Thai doctor who carries out this surgery. Seem to remeber reading about it about a year ago in the BKP. Have a friend looking to have the surgery done here, not the radical surgery, but the new and inmproved one!!

Cheers

"Dupuytren's contracture is an abnormal thickening of tough tissue in the palm and fingers that can cause the fingers to curl. It is more common in men than in women and becomes more common as we grow older. " http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/fact/thr_report....140&topcategory

So that's what happens from too much wanking. It's not blindness, it's not hair on the palms, it thickens the skin! Must be all that friction!

It sounds like fairly minor surgery, why does your friend want to have it done in Thailand, wouldn't it be quicker and cheaper for him to have it done at home?

The only surgery I've read about on the froums was from some guy who had his hip replaced while staying in Pattaya. It seems that surgical tourists are becoming big business throughout SE and South Asia.

Hi Aunty,

No he doesn't wank too much, even though he is straight and "happily" married. Just living here for over ten years and now is the time for the op.

Just trying to help a friend out. Still bothering myself as to the article I read, know it was here in Thailnd some time last year - but where I cannot fathom.