Bravo

My 1st Trip to BKK

Love the post, the massage places can be a bit daunting at first but you do get used to the procedure after a couple of visits.

Excellent report, very entertaining, you are not boring us , quite opposite can't wait for  a next installment.

You started with biggies - Senso, Hero, Dreamboys, only Tawan seem to be missing yet from your adventure. After that will be easy and perhaps cheaper as Senso and Dreamboys are most expensive but in my opinion they can go away with their prices since quality of boys is superb.

I'm glad you liked boys at Dreamboys since there were reports  about changing line up at Dreamboys, glad it was just temp or rumor.

Senso  may be intimidating for selection as  boys are very close but  you did very well there it seems. 

Don't be intimidated by the mamasans and barkers  / boys outside of bars trying to get you in /. I know is easy to say that but entering mayhem of soi twilight can be trying to newbies.

Hero is sometimes busy so mamasan probably had good intention pushing you to speed as wait for room can be long up but there is the place you can take you time if you wish.

If kissing or whatever is important to you try to clear that with mamasan or boy but if you  like the boy  take your chances and see where it will lead, some of them can be converted at least temporarily.

Good luck and can't wait what your next adventures will be .

While I second zombie's statement to uncover ' blah , blah ' meaning feel free to share with us only what you are comfortable with.  

We are blessed recently with few excellent and energizing  trip reports , thank you all recent travelling contributors.  

Guest priapus2000

Not bored at all with your first time experiences.  Wish I could be there now.  Feel free to add more detail.  

You mentioned several thais said you were cute.  What do you look like?  Age, build etc...  Just curious.  

hahaha... thanks for the support guys.. i'm not cute or anything but more on the younger side i guess. i'm early 20s, about 5'7, 140 lbs, average build typical asian guy hah.. 

yea i think i did pretty well on my own, going to the massage places and soi twilight on my own haha.. senso is a really great place, although was nervous with 12 hot topless guys smiling and looking at you as they stand in a line, and they all look like they are really nice people and i always feel like i am disappointing the rest when i choose the boy, although they would be like "ooohh" and smiling to the guy i chose, seems like a great bunch of people.. i also saw an actor from Gthai movie at senso, he acted in several Gthai movies..

as for blah blah blah, well you know the usual, making out, cuddling, hugging, playing with his bod, licking kissing sucking =) i can say that thais have really good tongue technique, the thing they do to your ear blowing it and kissing and licking it is so amazing, and i am a sucker for stubble rubbing against my neck and bod, something which all the massage boys excel at doing.. all of the massage boys so far sucked with condom which i don't mind, because i really am a hugging/cuddling/making out kinda guy.. and it's great that they practice safe sex.. i can imagine some customers wouldn't like it though..

as my first trip was only 4 days, i thought i would hit all the popular places first like dream boys, hero, senso, even though i know there are just so many places to cover and not enough time to do so.. i have never been to a sauna before even in my local country so i didn't go babylon/ sauna mania yet, even though i was thinking of doing so, also mainly because i didn't have the time ( as i didn't know i would end up offing a guy for day 3 & 4 as well)

Day 3

The guy i offed at dream boys name was Film.. really nice guy.. he stayed over at my hotel but unfortunately had to wake up at 6:30am as he was learning to cut hair and had lessons at 8am.. he wants to be a barber next time and i thought that was really ambitious and found that attractive.. i woke up at 6:30am, kissed him goodbye and went back to sleep hah..

woke up pretty late, and decided to try my luck at hero again.. I saw Os again, he smiled and waved at me and i smiled and waved back too.. felt bad that i won't be choosing him.. don't get me wrong, he was awesome and i enjoyed the massage, but there were so many boys i wanted to try something different, this time i asked the mamasan which was gay and he pointed at this fair skin chinese looking guy, fairly hunky and handsome as well, his name was Bing..

funny, the day before after my massage with Os, while we were waiting at the counter for the cashier, Bing smiled & gestured for me to sit beside him at the place where all the massage boys were waiting haha i looked at Os and he gestured me to sit there too.. so i sat on the bench with other massage boys for like a few awkward seconds haha and then the cashier came.. what a cheeky guy, partly why I chose bing today..

as soon as we got into the room, we hugged and kissed.. gave a decent massage, but since he was gay, he had no problems making out and making out we did.. lots of tongue, kissing, licking of the neck/ears/nipples, and sucked with a condom.. chatted with him and he was a really nice guy, told me about how sometimes he gets more customers and other boys will get jealous and sometimes fight with each other but he tries to stay out of the drama, wants to work and provide for his family, and enjoys his job as the money is much more when he was working in his previous job as a farmer or something..

after the massage i sat down and drank some water, and just adored the beautiful boys.. i saw Os and Bing talking to one another and laughing haha oopsie.. i wonder what they were talking about haha! i knew it would be my last time here this trip, and before i left i saw Os wave at me and i gave him a nice smile and waved back aww.. 

decided to go to siam paragon for my pad thai haha.. did some window shopping around the area, and received a text from Film, he told me that he finished his hair cutting lesson and asked if i was going to dream boy tonight.. was a bit hesitant because my initial plan was to cover various places, massages, saunas, some typical sight seeing places.. but why not haha.. that's how i operate when i travel, i book a flight and i book a hotel and i just wing it.. it's my holiday after all.. so i agreed to meet him before the show at dream boys for dinner and walk around before gg to dream boys... 

went around silom night market, bought some singlets.. i paid 150 baht each.. ( the next day i went MBK and saw them selling for 99 baht haha oh well), i bought 6 some more... for my friends.. constantly harassed by people shoving cards into my face saying pussy ping pong show haha... felt like saying ME LIKE BOYS.. although there was this guy who said " you wan massage by pretty girl? pussy show? wad you want? you wan go go boy?" haha..

so i met Film that evening, and went to eat at Mango Tree at tawan road.. it was a lovely place, i wore this shirt that said "i think he's gay " with an arrow pointing to the right, and he kept teasing me.. and always stood on my right lol.. ordered pad thai again hah.. after dinner we did some shopping at silom road, and i told hiim he could get whatever he wanted.. got him this bracelet for 100 baht and some earring for 80.. he was trying to find a black shirt but could not find one he wanted haha.. dumped my stuff in the hotel, made out a bit, and went to dream boys again!

show started at 10:30 and it was already very full.. finally say down and a different waiter this time came and got our orders.. a few seconds later Keng came ( my waiter from yesterday) and "fought" with this new waiter to write their names on my drink order haha... and the off payment.. flirted with keng more over the night haha.. he's really a nice and cute guy, he massaged my neck and kissed me on the cheek a few times hah! watched the show again, it was really good! there was this guy who did acrobatic tricks on this scarf like material which hung from the ceiling.. so he would climb up the scarf and do various tricks, like suspending from just his leg, and doing splits mid air with only his hands.. whoa.. there were several dances and this cute guy who did back flips and somersaults... various other shows with drag queens parading around.. there was the usual line up of bar boys waiting to get offed.. and i saw my cute thai boy that i met yesterday in the toilet of dream boy.. ahhh he worked here as in the bar haha.. i thought that a random thai guy was trying to pick me up in the toilet but it was a bar boy haha.. he was totally my type but i had already offed Film, not complaining though, but gave him a smile.. aww.. the next time i come i'll find him haha.. number 99 =) he eventually got chosen though so happy for him..

asked film if he was performing, and he said no.. i stay with you tonight haha.. it was my last late night in bangkok so i told keng that i'll find him the next time i come bangkok haha gave him a kiss and hug good bye awww...

clubbed at Dj for 2 days continuously and i was tired so i went back to the hotel haha.. well you know what happened.. same old blah blah blah.. but it's never blah haha >.< 

typing this just makes me miss bkk and i can't wait to return =)

just wondering though, most of the people here are guys from the states, but i hardly saw a lot of GWMs, saw lots of asians around..

Great report and great to see you had good time in Bangkok.

I like your writing style, makes for easy read.

As for shortage of GWM  you confirm what was said in various discussions here, demographic of visitors is changing with more Asians coming which is good sign for trade we are interested in.

Travelers from far away places are  more sensitive to swings in economic fortunes as is more difficult to find 2000 $ for air fare than  300$ for short hop from neighborhood. 

If so many people tell you you are cute , you must be.

Hope you did something entertaining on your day

oh yes that is true.. bangkok is only a 2 hr flight from my country, and you can easily can a return flight under 100 USD if it's not the holiday season.. many people from my country go bangkok over the weekends without even taking leave.. fly in on friday, out on sunday.. 

Day 4

My last day in bangkok... woke up with Film beside me, had my usual fun again.. making out/cuddling/hugging/kissing/licking everywhere hah... went to eat at this really cheap place at silom road for breakfast, a noodle place.. 84 baht for 2 of us.. went back to the hotel and packed my bags and headed out with Film..

went shopping at MBK and he bought 2 tee shirts total 800 baht.. gave him $$ discreetly so it seemed he paid for himself haha.. so cute when he asks if its ok to buy it.. went to siam paragon walked around and had lunch pad thai again hah! wanted to go see some tourist attractions because i didn't know what else to do but then it rained ( wanted to go phreya river) so we went to watch a movie at siam paragon cineplex instead.. planes 2.. it was a nice cineplex!

after that we had some time left and went to take a cruise along the phreya river.. pretty relaxing, just chilling on the boat and seeing the various buildings.. 

unfortunately it was time for me to go, headed back to the hotel, gave Film one last hug goodbye and made my way to the airport sigh..

we do still whatsapp a bit after i got back hah..

oh well thanks for reading my posts guys! thanks again, most of you have posted on my other posts when i was asking for help, really appreciate it and it helped a lot!

hope to go back to bkk again soon this year!

.. constantly harassed by people shoving cards into my face saying pussy ping pong show haha... felt like saying ME LIKE BOYS.. although there was this guy who said " you wan massage by pretty girl? pussy show? wad you want? you wan go go boy?" haha..

This is a pain, however it can be made bearable if you completely ignore them.

Do not look at them, do not make eye contact, if they stick an arm in front of you, walk straight through it. If you must speak, the only word to say is NO very firmly, but keep walking.

This strategy works fine.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us, looks like you had a good time and will be better prepared on your next trip knowing how things work.

This is a pain, however it can be made bearable if you completely ignore them.

Do not look at them, do not make eye contact, if they stick an arm in front of you, walk straight through it. If you must speak, the only word to say is NO very firmly, but keep walking.

This strategy works fine.

if I'm there they are pain but if I'm sitting home like right now I missed all that action and I wish  to be subject to such a harassment on Silom's pavements. Several  more weeks, sigh

if I'm there they are pain but if I'm sitting home like right now I missed all that action and I wish  to be subject to such a harassment on Silom's pavements. Several  more weeks, sigh

Same here. Several more weeks to go.  I'll take the harassment any day...

went shopping at MBK and he bought 2 tee shirts total 800 baht.. gave him $$ discreetly so it seemed he paid for himself haha.. so cute when he asks if its ok to buy it..

you have a good heart. I do it often, give  money to the boy and ask them to pay for meals or taxi. They like an idea I noticed,

What may be surprising almost invariably they make an attempt to return change if fare was say 60 and I gave them 100 and they like part when I tell them to keep change. Elevated status and nice surprise for really peanuts.

Sometimes I pay for their small purchases if we stop at 7/11 on the way to /from hotel but never for their smokes.