biguyby

Eric - The Beach Boy From Madagascar

It always seems to happen to me, I'm on my last day at the beach or on my last walk around Jomtien Complex or Sunee Plaza and I spot the perfect guy from my fantasies.

I was sitting on a deck chair on my last afternoon on the beach at my usual spot near to the first toilet block on Dongtan Beach. I see one the boys from Madagascar that I met earlier this year on the beach. 

He is of slim build and maybe 5' - 9" tall with just a little bit of stubbly hair on his otherwise smooth chest. He has a sort of Mohican haircut and was wearing some very tight fitting black boxer type underwear. He says he is 23 years old which seems about right.

He was sitting on one of the seats at Section 11 with a European guy in his fifties (age estimate only) I watched him leave his seat and walk down to the waters edge and took my chance and walked over to say hi.

I say hello and ask him if he remembers chatting with me earlier in the year, he says "yes" but I'm not sure he actually did remember me. He was very friendly and smiled continuously during our conversation.

We continue to chat and he tells me his name is Eric (he laughed and said its a German name) he says he is on an extended holiday and doesn't know when he is going home he tells me he sits on Section 11 most days. I ask if the guy he is with is his boyfriend and he chuckles and says "I have no boyfriend I just met this man today on the beach"

He must have observed my not too discrete extended glances at the rather significant bulge in his underwear and again he chuckles and says "you like to see? very big 9 and 3/4 inches we can have a meeting tonight if you like"  With me being a bit of a "Size Queen"  it was just like a dream come true for me.

I had to reluctantly decline his kind offer, what can I say other than was totally gutted that I could not get to play with that giant appendage as I only had about 3 hours left in Pattaya before I had to leave for Suvarnabhumi Airport and my flight back to Farangland.

I suppose a fantasy is always better kept as a fantasy. Oh well, next time maybe.

(I don't really believe that)

actually it must be something with those last day encounters as it seems from various post that those dream boy sightings few hours before taking off are quite common, happened to me last Nov with boy from Uniman as well.

May be last day we should be spending packing and doing touristy stuff not to stress ourselves out with missed opportunities.

Eric certainly is not wasting his extended vacations

I whole heartedly disagree with the above statement - you should have dropped everything ( including his pants) and taken him back and nailed the guy ( or vice versa depending how you prefer your nailing of course ) as life is to short for "packing and tourist stuff" when already IN Pattaya as lets face it you probably didn't go there for the culture so to be faced ( quite literally) with a guy with an almost 10" dick ( which you like ) and him saying "lets go play" and you'd three hours to spare, we'll I'm sorry but in my book that definitely goes down as a "just not putting in the effort" as that just might have been the best ever shag of your life  !

Meanwhile instead you went home just with a perfectly packed bag and some random going away Thai TAT gift bought from market stall on your last walk up and down the "strip"  - shame on you, it's behaviour like that that gives us dedicated sex tourists a bad name and makes the boys complain we're "just not as up for it" as we all used to be !  

Next time just nail him and then be sure to let us know which was the better of the two - doing the packing or getting well and truly packed. :-)

I would have gladly taken Eric out directly from the beach but unfortunately he was otherwise engaged until around 10 pm that evening and I was had my taxi to the airport booked to pick me up at my hotel at 9 pm - Mai pen rai - life goes on.

No complaints from me I had 25 wonderful days in Fun City. Start to save my pension again now for the next trip.

Guest snwbrdr015

Have I got news for you guys. I've actually been with him a few times as it is a nice change from 'local cuisine' so to say.

He is a very nice, gentle guy. Oh, and he loves to f•ck. Hard... I mean, this guy is horny non-stop. I took him along to Koh Larn for the day. We visited some beaches and took some swims. Each time had great fun and end up real close to each other in the water. OMG, his dick was rock-hard all the time. We needed to swim apart just to 'cool down'. Take in mind that I had short time with him the day before (which I tipped for the usual rate) and that I invited him to come along to Koh Larn...expenses included, but no tip ('cause no boomboom) He gladly agreed and enjoyed the day. I even went to some clubs with him that night. Oh yes, and ended up getting wonderfully f•cked by him a few times after (with tip of course). Africans have a bad name when it it comes to trust: he is opposite: never felt the need to keep an extra eye on him. Great guy. Gorgeous, ripped african body. Not a tall guy, but a great cock. Over 9" is probably too much credit, but hey....he know how to use it. Powerful top, nice ending (a lot!)...

My question: are there more africans to be found for fun in Pattaya? If yes, where????

Thats a great horny account of your encounter with Eric, Snowbird !. I wish it had happened to me. Im mostly a bottom now and a nine inch young cock is a dream.

I used to go to Gran Canaria for holidays and there were a few African rent boys there, but ive not been for five years.

Have I got news for you guys. I've actually been with him a few times as it is a nice change from 'local cuisine' so to say.

He is a very nice, gentle guy. Oh, and he loves to f•ck. Hard... I mean, this guy is horny non-stop. I took him along to Koh Larn for the day. We visited some beaches and took some swims. Each time had great fun and end up real close to each other in the water. OMG, his dick was rock-hard all the time. We needed to swim apart just to 'cool down'. Take in mind that I had short time with him the day before (which I tipped for the usual rate) and that I invited him to come along to Koh Larn...expenses included, but no tip ('cause no boomboom) He gladly agreed and enjoyed the day. I even went to some clubs with him that night. Oh yes, and ended up getting wonderfully f•cked by him a few times after (with tip of course). Africans have a bad name when it it comes to trust: he is opposite: never felt the need to keep an extra eye on him. Great guy. Gorgeous, ripped african body. Not a tall guy, but a great cock. Over 9" is probably too much credit, but hey....he know how to use it. Powerful top, nice ending (a lot!)...

My question: are there more africans to be found for fun in Pattaya? If yes, where????

Oh my goodness,  I am so jealous to have been so close yet so far away - PMSL

Thanks for the great report snwbrdr015

Guest LoveThailand

Have met him by chance in Soi 4 and DJ station months ago and can confirm that he speaks good English and has good manners and is fun to be around. But I didn't go further.

Blackonesexy 14754026

Thanks, Chrisitan

Almost five months since my disappointment at meeting Eric on Dongtan Beach and being unable to meet up with him my fantasy finally became a reality.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I glanced over to the next deck chair concession and there was Eric sitting eating a coconut. I almost leapt out of my chair and went over to speak to him.

As before when I first met Eric he was very friendly and polite and I arranged to meet up with him for a short time session at his place at 8.00 pm (1200 baht agreed)

Well what can I say, it was one of the most exciting ST sessions I have ever had. Eric's smooth and youthful body next to mine was enough to get me rock hard (and that is quite a feat) I couldn't wait to get a condom on him and get his cock inside me.

OK I think you get the picture.

And here is a picture I snapped just before I pulled down his briefs.

post-14901-0-56026600-1423584674_thumb.jpg