Guest joeblo

Let's try the age thing one more time. This is a POLL.

What is your age?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. 35 to 40

• 40 to 45
    • 46 to 50
    • 51 to 55
    • 56 to 60
    • 61 to 65
    • 66 to 70
    • 71 to 75
    • 76 to 80
    • 81 to 85

I guess the next poll will be nationality. Then top or bottom. Then use condom or not. Maybe a poll to see if anyone

cares? Umm, I like that last one.

Don't forget that some of us go both ways with the boys - Top, Bottom or Versatile

I guess the next poll will be nationality. Then top or bottom. Then use condom or not. Maybe a poll to see if anyone

cares? Umm, I like that last one.

Actually I would be interested in a poll on nationality. But, at the risk of not including someone's nationality/country on the poll I would hesitate.  There are almost 200 countries in the world so that would be a long list.  Anyone here who is from Vatican City?

Good point. We can also spin this poll, that 100% of the board members are middle aged or older! Ain't that scary.

don't worry,

obviously some of members did not bother to vote or if they did, they lied as I know at least 5 quite active contributors are still in their younger years so we have better age  mix that pool would suggest

Actually I would be interested in a poll on nationality. But, at the risk of not including someone's nationality/country on the poll I would hesitate.  There are almost 200 countries in the world so that would be a long list.  Anyone here who is from Vatican City?

we can start with continents we are residents of

I would cover the main countries and at the end have Other (if other please post country) or something similar.