Up2u

Dongtan Beach Update

He used to sit near my section, eat Thai food at Jomtien complex and work at one of the bars in the complex(opposite 4T).I have witnessed him at the beach breakup with a young Russian by throwing his drink at him. Also had a few Sanuk sitings from friends. I have never seen him on grindr, gayromeo, hornet, etc.

Have you ever seen his friend?  The friend interests me much more than he does.

That was an earlier typo, should have read Sansuk Sauna siting. Yes, his friend is nice looking, but the boy in the white speedo steals the show everytime. Tall, slim, and hung (from my friend's report) so what's not too like? I have not seen the other boy at the beach in a long long time.

Im due in Pats in just over 2 weeks. I would love to hear that the beach is adorned with many boys like the two in Up2u's pictures.

That used to be common 7 or 8 years ago before GR made a big impact. Any update ?.

The pool at Sansuck can attract unaccompanied boys in high season willing to accompany customers into the dark maze for a consideration (against the house rules of course).

There is only a sprinkling of eye candy in the afternoon so do not have high expectations as the good old days are gone. There are some younger Russians (25-40) that are easy on the eyes but not my cup of tea. Actually I see more boys in the low season.

The beach was closed again yesterday (Wednesday), no plans to change the status quo.

Thanks Up2u, it looks like I will be giving the beach a miss for the next 4 Wednesdays.

In a country like Thailand where working people struggle to earn a living it really does not make any sort of sense to forcibly cut their income in this way.

Whilst sitting on the beach Ive used the wifi to invite GR boys occasionally to join me there. Sometimes they have come fairly quickly but never in speedos.

There are certainly ways around that.  Before even going to the beach, simply ask the boy you want to meet if he will wear speedos for you.  You could also buy one or two, place photos of them in your own Gay Romeo profile, and ask the boy if he will wear one of them for you once he meets you at the beach.  He can always change into them at a nearby restroom.  If he needs coaxing, an offer of a few hundred extra baht can be very persuasive.

You might be interested in the "Buy Sexy Underwear" topic on the Sawatdee forum.  See:  http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/buy-sexy-underwear-t31617.html

There are certainly ways around that

You might be interested in the "Buy Sexy Underwear" topic on the Sawatdee forum.  See:  http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/buy-sexy-underwear-t31617.html

We've all see old farangs parading around Dongtan Beach in thongs and skimpy swimsuits. Fair chance the thread author

was looking for himself to wear the sexy underwear..

When I read about nude events in saunas, I can't imagine how other farangs can block out the unsightly behemoths and

septuagenarians. I shudder at the thought of all that blubber.

We've all see old farangs parading around Dongtan Beach in thongs and skimpy swimsuits.

I shudder at the thought of all that blubber.

Well williewillie maybe one day (if you're lucky enough to live into old age) you too will still want to enjoy the delights of beach holiday.

OK maybe we do put on a little extra weight when we get old I'm 65 yo 5' 11" and weigh in at 85 kilos but I still feel like I did in my 30s. I try not to judge the old timers I just hope they enjoy their holidays.

That said I wouldn't have the guts to wear a thong or tight speedos on the beach.

Each to his own.

Guest abang1961

Willie2

I do agree with you regarding squeezing ample bodies into tiny swimwear... especially those who can see the willy every morning... (sorry, no pun intended).  Sometimes the sight gets unbearable..

Mind you, I am Asian and being born with smaller bone structure, the excesses are more prominent.  On such occasions, I avoided the beach as I don't want to be a public eyesore/nuisance. 

Back to the closure on Wednesday...put it in a positive light, it is only 1 day..compared to all 24/7 in Phuket.. WAT is the regime thinking?  Robbing the entire cohort in one strike?  No wonder, they are postponing the elections time and again!

Guest jimnbkk

I visited Pattaya Beach this afternoon just for a look-see how it was on Wednesday.  The beach is not like Dongtan in that it is less deep, but it is also "closed" to the vendors on Wednesday and the umbrellas and chairs are all closed up and stowed.  There is no cleanup evident and the beach is a mess. Paper, empty plastic water bottles, junk all around. (I took some photos but cannot figure out how to show them here).   It supports the hypothesis that it's the vendors/concessionaires that keep the place clean.  Since they're all off today, nobody is cleaning the place up, and it's a mess.  I presume that Dongtan is similar.

So much for Wednesday closing.  It's obvious to me that the General that decided how to "fix" the (unbroken) beach has never spent a day there. 

TIT