brall3

Under Water Shows

In which City ?  If you mean Pattaya Copa I guess would be the obvious choice there I guess -  where I have it on good authority that the water in that particular tank is both freezing cold and none to clean ( actually the word filthy was used when being described to me ) so rather them than me !

Classic boys bar has one. It is located in soi twilight

The main entrance to the soi is off surawong road.

The bar is situated closer to the rama 4 entrance to

To the soi. This is the main gay soi in bkk. It is a small

Bent soi packed with boy bars and massage places.

The soi goes by 2 other names boy street colloquial

And official durantawee plaza sorry spelling.

Pattaya has one in boystown at the copa showbar.

This is main gay area it is located in pattayaland

Section between 2nd. Road and beach road. Directly

Across from ambience hotel.

With that said I did not find either show very interesting.

That's just me. Not all that sexy either. And copa bar

Was freezing.

I for one like Classic show as boys swimming I found sexy but it's just me..

As with all shows and bars it's best to go and see for yourself as posters tastes vary and lots of old hands are finding shows boring but for an occasional or new visitors there are something a must  see IMHO.

All 7 go-go bars in soi twilight have shows and for one reason or another I find them worth seeing, mostly for male flesh rather than drama I'd say.

Jupiter, Tawan and Screwboys in vicinity also have a shows, all watchable as long as I can see. 

Classic is only one with watertank show  in Bangkok though.

Guest frequentflier

In which City ?  If you mean Pattaya Copa I guess would be the obvious choice there I guess -  where I have it on good authority that the water in that particular tank is both freezing cold and none to clean ( actually the word filthy was used when being described to me ) so rather them than me !

Dont know where you get your info.I was there recently and it looked crystal clear and the boys seemed to be enjoying themselves in it.

It is a small Bent soi packed with boy bars and massage places.

Now in what context is the adjective used..... ?   ;)

Copa:              I find the stage shows are more interesting than the water tank show.

Classic Boys:   Have been in there on every trip to Bangkok, but generally leave with company long before the water tank show starts.  Don't recall ever seeing it. Is it any good?   Guess it could be, with their cute guys & a liberal (un)dress code in the tank.

Without giving too much info anyway let's just say it came from just one down from the horses mouth so to speak i.e. from a Copa go go himself who's has only fairly recently Copa to go work elsewhere ( totally away from the go go scene) and who has been a friend of mine for a few years now and who passed that info on to me in a totally non vindictive way and certainly without any malice intended towards the place etc.

Actually I don't disagree with you about how the water "looks " but I'm guessing that once those powerful stage lights hit that /any water just about anything would look sparkly and clean no matter what the truth was perhaps, however when I said something about it looking refreshing on a hot day I got a very screwed up face and the comment about "noooo, that water dirty and freezing etc, as the water is not heated in any way I believe.

But hey I'm always open to be corrected, so, ok, so which of us are volunteering to go for a dip first and report back ! ? :-)

Guest abang1961

#10,

I agree with Nirish.

Come on, of course the water is freezing.

The temperature is the bar is set so low, right?

I don't think the owner wants to drain the tank every other day.

With regards to the water hygiene, who are we to believe that they do bother to clean the insides of the tank?

The water temperature must be somewhere between Thai ambient temperature and air conditioned room temperature.

eg 22~33°C

If they have the good sense to only air condition the room when & just before the show is on, the temperature would be in the high 20s, corresponding to average daily room temperature.  I think that should be comfortable.

Anyhow, a nude swim show could be an interesting variation.   The Copa one clearly isn't.

How about the Classic Boys show?   Whilst I like the bar, I never stay there long enough for the show ;)

I didn't pay attention to water color, but noticed a smell of chlorine the last time I was in Copa (over a year ago), which I like very much (the chlorine smell from swimming pool, I know it's weird, but I love it). Never noticed this smell in Classic Boys (have been several times, last time over 1 year ago).

Guest Promsak

How about the Classic Boys show?   Whilst I like the bar, I never stay there long enough for the show ;)

The last time I was in Classic, they had 2 shows-- 10:30 ish and midnight ish. The earlier show was usually the better attended.

Both shows had the aquarium performances --- two boys throughout, first one song in Speedos and then one naked.