biguyby

August Trip 2014

Arrived yesterday, totally exhausted after the 22 hour door to door journey.

I had a quick look around Sunee last night it was very quiet with not many

people around (customers or bar guys)

I slept most of the day and arrived at Dongtan just as the boys were packing

up but watched these 3 guys playing ball for while

post-14901-0-46426500-1409138800_thumb.jpg

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have not been able to do a lot with the boy scene during the last couple of weeks, however I did manage to get to the opening night of Sunny Boys in Sunee Plaza. I was not really impressed. They had a sort of karaoke thing outside at the front of the club with some skinny twink singing out of tune some strange Thai songs probably Isaan music.

Inside the club it is quite nice but most of the boys have just moved from around the corner from Happy Boys. I am not a fan of the mini skirt type attire that the boys were wearing on stage. Drink prices OK but not a place I'd visit again. I had one drink and left before 9.00 pm so it may have gotten better later.

I have had quite a few nice oily massages in the last couple of weeks mostly at Sea Massage on Second Road and Supreme Massage just a few meters further along the road going north. Some good and friendly massage boys at both places.

Tonight however I had an exceptional experience at The Blue House next to TukCom. I picked a skinny boy 26 years old name of Kai. Although I have visited Blue House several times before and always been "happy" with the experience Kai set a new standard for me tonight. He was incredibly smooth with his massage techniques knowing exactly where to give that extra little rub and with his teasing strokes around my inner thighs and buttocks he had me on the verge of exploding before he got anywhere near to the "Happy Ending" part of the massage.

Many boys in the past have spoiled the experience by turning me over and then forgetting about my pleasure and turning their attention to reminding me that they want a tip and would like to discuss how much tip will I give them.

But no such problems from my little treasure Kai, he just turned me over and continued with his amazing teasing strokes and rubs all in exactly the right places and kept me hanging on for about another 10 minutes and when he did get a hold of me I swear I almost hit the ceiling I was so turned on. So I give 10 out of 10 for Masseur Kai at Blue House. 

I have been on Dongtan Beach a few times in the last 2 weeks and there have been very few people around on the deck chair concession and they have been cutting the top branches off of all the trees along the beach front so its been pretty noisy too.

I've had a good time up to now but haven't been able to spend as much time as I would have liked to on the boy scene.

I still have a couple of weeks to go.

Can you tell a bit more about Kai? How long has he been working there and what does he look like?

I am looking for techniques similar to your description. One wrong word ("How much do you tip?" "Do you want chuk wao?") can destroy everything for me, best not to speak at all during massage.

A short comment to back up the recommendation of Kai at Blue House, though I wouldn't myself call him 'skinny'  - 'nicely slim', rather. He's fairly short, quite good looking, and very personable. I've seen him a few times on my last two trips to Pattaya. I go for the 'foam' massage, though I understand this might be a matter of taste. That, of course, means he pours a bucket of suds over you and then just jumps on. It's a happy ending from the word go! I also find that he responds ecstatically if the stimulation is mutual and it usually turns out to be, for me, not only the best massage in Pattaya, but about the best sex - he does everything!

He's a delightful fellow. My only worry is that, after these posts, when I turn up at Blue House in October I shall find a great queue waiting for him. But I'd join in on the end of it. (However, you'll understand that I wouldn't be so bold as to guarantee that he will pass the Christianpfc test!)

Can you tell a bit more about Kai? How long has he been working there and what does he look like?

I am looking for techniques similar to your description. One wrong word ("How much do you tip?" "Do you want chuk wao?") can destroy everything for me, best not to speak at all during massage.

Yes perhaps as piston pointed out slim would probably better describe Kai and as I said in the original post he is a 26 year old from Isaan and has been working in Pattaya (Blue House) for 1.5 years he has a little bit of stubble around his chin and is maybe 5' 6'' tall.

Right from the start he was a delight to be with, we showered together before and after and during the massage he just got on with business of pleasuring me, he seemed to enjoy having his "Happy Ending" too (although he didn't come) I will definitely ask for Kai again.

One wrong word ("How much do you tip?" "Do you want chuk wao?") can destroy everything for me, best not to speak at all during massage.

Talk may be not but I personally found that boy whispering to my ear  while performing body to body massage is extremely sexy regardless of subject, in fact I prefer  money subject over outright lies like  "I love you''  and such.  

I need to say that very , very rarely I had massage boys asking me money questions. Since I usually know what i will be tipping I either tell him what it will be or ask him how much he wants and this shortens discussion but again I have hard time to recall more than  2 such situations, one more reason for my preference for massage boys over go-gos. 

I agree Kai deserves a queue if he's good at this job. 

Thankfully, I've never had masseurs asking "How much do you tip?".  I don't want to haggle when I should be relaxing.

They either do the massage & leave it to my discretion at the end, or sometimes offer a happy ending and state the tip is 500 baht, which is low stress (as that's a reasonable "farang price" anyway). 

I go to the type of massage business where they actually offer a proper massages. No doubt the places where full sex is expected operate on a much higher tip scale. 

The last visit to Bonny was about 7 years ago & I can't remember what the tip was there, but I do remember there was almost no massage.

I go to the type of massage business where they actually offer a proper massages. No doubt the places where full sex is expected operate on a much higher tip scale. 

I need to add that often one doesn't exclude another. From my last Nov trip I remember at least 4 places  / Magnolia, Sun,  Sawatdee, Scandic / where masseurs were very serious about their job and did not even let me to tough them  until  they were really finished with massage proper but eventually other opportunities materialized to my great joy.