Guest Markblue

Club 61 and Waternest massage places in Sukhumvit

Guest Markblue

Hey guys, I have come to hear about a new place called Waternest in Sukhumvit - does anyone have any feedback about the massages in that place?

Also, has anyone been to Club 61 in Sukhumvit before? It would be great if someone could share their massage experiences in places that are not as famous as others or newly opened venues around the Sukhumvit area.

Sukhumvit seems to have an amazing collection of massage clubs and spas for men - I had visited Urban Male before but the boy wasn't all that great - it is an amazing place though and I would love to visit again and give it another try.

I plan on staying in Sukhumvit when I go next so I was researching different massage places in the area - do share any feedback or experiences which you have had / other than the usual Hero.

not long ago it was  favourable report here about s52 spa in soi 52 at OnNut BTS, I think poster was "ryoyo" - just notced it was new entry to the post today so easy to find

Jey spa in soi 41 has  good feedback too .

You are right about Urban male, just fact that boy was not that great doesn't mean anything, place may be still great and even the same boy next day may be different,  (I had boy from Dreamboys two nights in row, first night he was hungry wolf, next one just a cuddly lamb and I liked and  paid well for both incarnations ).

Will not help you much here as so far I did not venture past sois 19 / Guy /  and 12 / Uniman / but hopefully others / pong ? / will chip in.

watch this space early in 2015 when I return I will be more helpful.

With some experience I must say that while I like Silom area better to stay in BKK, Sukhumvit massage  boys seem to be a bit better in client service department in both massages and afters at least IMNSHO.

As promised above while ago I went to Waternest in Dec 2014 and below are my experiences copied  from my

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9774-off-to-thailand-again-december-2014-trip/

thread.

Soi 39 is close  to Phnom Prom /?/ BTS station , exit 3  .

This is where Waterworks spa is located, short walk though the soi , in about 5 mins there's Philippe restaurant on the corner of small sub-soi where at the end Spa is located. Picked up 2 courses- 95 mins of massage followed up by 30 mins of jacuzzi treatment , total cost 2040,  minimum tip for  1 treatment 700 , for 2,  like mine 800.

It was only one boy available at 4.30 so no choice at the moment  but saw 2 farangs departing at the same time like me so likely they were busy.

I was treated in the VIP room with massage table  , jacuzzi, shower , toilet,  another table for multiple shower treatment were located, all in one quite spacious room.  Massage table luxurious with hole for the head, boy undressed himself promptly, wrapped in the towel which was shed next time I checked , say in 5 minutes. Massage requested strong and delivered with abundant access to desired boy's body parts. Than jacuzzi where fun continued.

For me it was new experience, believe me or not I was in this thing first time, this was reason for picking up that treatment.

All I can say with insert of boy inside Jacuzzi is a great thing, but why people are paying to install those  sophisticated tubs in their houses is and always will be beyond me.

Tipped boy 1500, well deserved for massage  and fun delivered.

I'm glad I went, don' be discouraged  by prices quoted as I picked up most expensive and longest treatments and cheaper fun can be had there , certainly different from all massage places  we usually frequent.

Name of spa is WATERNEST , I used wrongly 'Waterworks' name in the original narrative

By the way , another excellent place- Jey Spa is in the next soi, short walk from soi 39.

Guest xpxpxpxpx

I heard that Waternest has closed. Sigh. Really liked the place. I also really liked the massage from this guy from Myanmar (nothing to do with the specials you see at massage places in bkk. The massage was really good). I think his name was sein or hsein. Anyone has any idea if he has gone to any another massage place in Bangkok