Guest joeblo

The Boys of Pattaya

Guest joeblo

My experiendes with the bar boys in Pattaya is that most, and that is a big most, of them are skinny waifs.  Are there any well built boys in Pattaya?  Where to find them?

I like well built boys as well and even if my experience with Pattaya is 2 days only you can easily find quite a few of them in ABomb and BoyzBoyzBoyz.

My usual hunting ground for built boys are massage places and again in Boyztown there are several places with muscular boys.

Did not look around TukCom but Magnolia has few and massage places in Jomtien too.

From what I saw in 2 days I'd be occupied for 2 weeks with no waif in sight and no need to venture past Boyztown.

Don't equate Pattaya with Sunee only.

Yes, I meant to write a comment to Vinapu about muscle boys entered to BoysBoysBoys while I was sitting at Castro bar opposite. There were some really good. But after a while I realized, that half of them where just local hip hop dancers - they performed later. :)

And certainly, Boyztown has more well built boys than Sunee Plaza.

Guest LoveThailand

If you go around bars in Jomtien - you will sure spot at least 2-3 muscular well built men in each of them. Even in Sunee - some offable waiters and/or guys hanging round and looking for a trick may fulfil your requrements.

But yes - Boystown has a much higher proportiuon of masculinity.

For someone like you (and me) BKK is a much better hunting ground. That said Pty is not a barren land either. I wish I realized this earlier - got to Pty only on my 5th visit.

That said Pty is not a barren land either. I wish I realized this earlier - got to Pty only on my 5th visit.

You still beat me , I want to PTY on my 9th visit  / last  / only and was not even that impressed but after a  while I digested what i saw and I decided to like the place, definitely will visit next time although nothing beats BKK for me, even without the boys I  just love the place