Guest letmetellu

More Apartments and Villas on Dongtan Beach

Guest letmetellu

.If you want a good deal and fancy going to the first Property Auction read on the flood gates are open now the Pattaya Property market is set to boom with the pressure I hear put on the army one of the many parts of the jigsaw to start the coup now is the time to buy.

The thought the 91 Floors starting to be built after the new year Holiday was going to be dead in the water but even though the major advertising Campaign has not started yet they are being snapped up at a very healthy rate. I just hope no one else is going to be loosing there view as it would seem Jomtien complex are.

The Park Jomtien Beach project

On 22nd November at 1 pm Mr. Gordon Gillen Owner and Managing Director of The Park Jomtien Beach held a press conference to announce the opening of the new Park Villas project.

TAG Group Thailand through Jomtien Park Resort Company Limited proudly introduces

MGI will conduct the first auction of pre-construction condominiums ever to be held in Thailand. On the 17th of December

These must be the litterbugs who have plastered every street within 3 miles of the auction with small and huge yellow signs.

I drove up Pratamnak Hill yesterday through that lovely exercise park area and there must have been one sign cluttering up the view every 50 meters !

Abolsutely horrible to behold, and all the trashy signs put up 3 weeks before the auction is even scheduled ! In most civilized cities, these hawkers would be fined a small fortune for littering the streets and could even end up spending 60 days in jail. BTIP [ but this is pattaya].